What Made Your Day? No Chatting Please

Comments

• AllieAllie Posts: 2,908
    g under p wrote:
    I won $2401.40
    SWEET! Nice! Good for you!
    What made my day-I got the Goo Goo Dolls greatest hits, volume 2 and it's awesome! They have a cover version of INXS' "Don't Change" that is really well done. And it has a DVD with it that shows most of their music videos, and part of a live concert from Red Rocks last year.

It was on sale in Target, and there were no more in the bin, and a nice sales person found me the last copy! Sweet!

AND
    I hate White Castle burgers!

Sweet!

Ooh and they had banana chocolate chip Entemann's Little Bites muffins on sale in Target!!
    "...like a word misplaced, nothing said, what a waste.."
    "Sometimes life should be consumed in measured doses"
    6-01-06
    6/25/08
    Free Speedy
    and Metsy!
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,178
    SENROCK! wrote:
    INSTEAD OF A ZR1?????? :eek: thats outrageous. And no vacation, just a regular night at the crib!!!! :D

~finishing a difficult task just now has made my day

Oh No NO NO, the Vet is coming down the road looks like 2010 or when I move to S. Florida.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• gettin' to go to the Angels game with a good friend one more time before I embark on my new journey :D
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    hahahaha seeing only the 4 BADDASSES' names at the bottom of the aet forum made my day!!!!
    SENROCK!-EvilMerlin-pearljamjen-StateOfLoveBoatCptn.
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Finishing our annual high school football preview section! IT'S MILLER TIME, BAYBEEEEEEEEE!
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    SENROCK! wrote:
    hahahaha seeing only the 4 BADDASSES' names at the bottom of the aet forum made my day!!!!

:) This made my day. I needed a smile. Thanks SEN :D
  • SENROCK! wrote:
    quite the posse I must say ::D
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    :) This made my day. I needed a smile. Thanks SEN :D

no problem Jen!!!

~Seeing KID ROCK this morning made my whole day!!!! :D

~Black Diamond stopping by the Kid Rock show to give me updates cuz i couldnt be there :)

~laughing and laughing and laughing more with my bf early this morning/last night

~shopping with my love :)
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    My dog isn't dying!!! Yay! That made my day!!
    be philanthropic
  • suns rivalsuns rival Posts: 15,926
    somebody here checking me if im okay...so nice:)
    scratching my butt...
    kinakamot ang aking puwit...
    me rascando pompis...
    krap mijn reet...
    boku no ketsuoana o kizu...
    bahrosh teezy...
  • GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
    It made my LIFE that a ticket guy who works for eddie came up to me and my husband in our nosebleed obstructed view seats and said "Do you want to upgrade your seats, because today is your lucky day"

and handed us tickets row AAA seat 101 and 102, and we went down and watched the entire show IN THE FRONT ROW LEANING ON THE STAGE..

and it made my LIFE EVEN MORE when during Arc, Eddie came down the row and shook my head, and I said "Thank you Eddie!!!" and he smiled and nodded..

EDDIE FREAKING VEDDER SHOOK MY HAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • It made my LIFE that a ticket guy who works for eddie came up to me and my husband in our nosebleed obstructed view seats and said "Do you want to upgrade your seats, because today is your lucky day"

and handed us tickets row AAA seat 101 and 102, and we went down and watched the entire show IN THE FRONT ROW LEANING ON THE STAGE..

and it made my LIFE EVEN MORE when during Arc, Eddie came down the row and shook my head, and I said "Thank you Eddie!!!" and he smiled and nodded..

Overreact much?

Lil Wayne is better than Pearl Jam.

Bitches ain't nothin' but hoes 'n tricks
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    It made my LIFE that a ticket guy who works for eddie came up to me and my husband in our nosebleed obstructed view seats and said "Do you want to upgrade your seats, because today is your lucky day"

very cool!! :)
  • GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
    Overreact much?

Ew, whats your problem? Maybe I am just grateful to have been given such an awesome lucky break...

thanks debbie downer.
  • Ew, whats your problem? Maybe I am just grateful to have been given such an awesome lucky break...

thanks debbie downer.

It's like you touched Jesus's hand or something.

Lil Wayne is better than Pearl Jam.

Bitches ain't nothin' but hoes 'n tricks
  • you areyou are Posts: 1,651

:D:D EDDIE FREAKIN' VEDDER SHOOK YOUR HAND??!! :D:D

i hope that made up for the debbie downer comment :D

i'm so happy for you!! that actually brightened my day!
    No need to be void, or save up on life...
    You got to spend it all
  • I wish I could say that Ed shaking my hand made my day, but he didn't...

My baby just snuggled me non-stop today- now that made my day.... :D
    "I heard some people up here pointing out the ukelele...it's a mandolin, you uncultured bastards!" EV

If nothing is everything, I'll have it all

Hard to Imagine: http://lightyourpillow.blogspot.com
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Overreact much?

no. normally she chops off her own breasts and posts them to Ronald Reagan's kids.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    It's like you touched Jesus's hand or something.

Jesus' hand would have had a giant hole in it... something that one couldn't have missed... unless he had on gloves?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    I bought 2 really comfy bras today.
    Ah....
    :)
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • comebackwomancomebackwoman Posts: 7,271
    shoe shopping :D
    chocolate covered strawberries
    this weather!
    There's a light when my baby's in my arms :)
    shoe shopping :D
    chocolate covered strawberries
    this weather!
    You are my shopping hero.
    :o
    Pix please.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    TrixieCat wrote:
    Pix please.

i could say the same about what made your day ;):p:D
    TrixieCat wrote:
    Pix please.
    and you are mine! :)
    http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=11397&category_id=159 (in black)
    http://www.ninewest.com/n/browse/product.s?productId=2997809&source=category&index=0&prodIndex=0&listSize=56&categoryId=7006&codeName=NWJADE (in blue)

and a pair of pointy toe pale pink pumps!

That's my shoe budget for the year :p
    cutback wrote:
    i could say the same about what made your day ;):p:D
    :p
    Not my style, but I know you can go on a different PJ board and find people hanging their undies out. :p

Comebackgirl....beautiful...oh my.
    The deep color of the second pair is what I love about the fall.
    TrixieCat wrote:
    :p
    Not my style, but I know you can go on a different PJ board and find people hanging their undies out. :p

Comebackgirl....beautiful...oh my.
    The deep color of the second pair is what I love about the fall.
    Me too - I'm so sad about summer ending...but I'm looking forward to wearing fall clothes - and shoes!
    Me too - I'm so sad about summer ending...but I'm looking forward to wearing fall clothes - and shoes!
    Another thing that made my day, shopping wise ;) , I bought some new black opaque tights. Those always make me happy. :)
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,759
    TrixieCat wrote:
    Another thing that made my day, shopping wise ;) , I bought some new black opaque tights. Those always make me happy. :)

This just made mine.
    I miss igotid88
  • JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    Well seeing as we're all getting excited about fancy pants and stockings and those gorgeous shoes cbg :) , what made my week, was FINALLY finding some very nice lingerie and some lovely matching bras and knickers to take on my trip. :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • BenzorBenzor Posts: 886
    Steven Gerrard