What Made Your Day? No Chatting Please

Comments

• libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    I know this is mean..but I can't help it...

knowing that he is lonely and miserable..good for him.
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS Posts: 6,736
    Getting a text jus now :)

PEACE

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• you areyou are Posts: 1,651
    libragirl wrote:
    I know this is mean..but I can't help it...

knowing that he is lonely and miserable..good for him.

i'm feeling the same way about my ex-boyfr....pathological liar :):D
    No need to be void, or save up on life...
    You got to spend it all
  • GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
    Today was SUCH an amazing milestone for me. I bought a pair of jeans from the gap in size 6!!!!!!

When I started my weight loss, I was hardly fitting into a size 14 anymore. I am so beyond thrilled!
  • you areyou are Posts: 1,651
    Today was SUCH an amazing milestone for me. I bought a pair of jeans from the gap in size 6!!!!!!

When I started my weight loss, I was hardly fitting into a size 14 anymore. I am so beyond thrilled!

wow, that is good! Congrats! i need to do the same thing....:o
    No need to be void, or save up on life...
    You got to spend it all
  • xavier mcdanielxavier mcdaniel Posts: 9,219
    this weather. amazing weather. if only it'd stay that way.
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691

That is feckin' awesome and hopefully inspires me :) So cool for you. Although whatever size you feel happiest and healthiest at is what is right for you :)

Congrats, bitch :p;)

Seriously, so awesome for you S!!!! That is amazing!
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    listening to DC boot together
    good food
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • comebackwomancomebackwoman Posts: 7,271
    Something sparkly :) Happy Anniversary!
    The DC boot
    There's a light when my baby's in my arms :)
  • just tinajust tina Posts: 277

congratulations!! i'm looking fwd to my sixes again too...but i'm only a week into weight watchers. first weigh-in is tomorrow, wish me luck.
    seeing someone from the past tonight...its great when you can resume right where you left off as if no time has passed.
    congratulations!! i'm looking fwd to my sixes again too...but i'm only a week into weight watchers. first weigh-in is tomorrow, wish me luck.

Good luck! All the people I have known who have done weight watchers have done really well with it.

Make some milestones for yourself and update us when you reach them. I know you will!
    thank you, GS, i will. and congrats again...what a great feeling that must be:)
  • JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    A song. :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    getting tickets to the last night of the solo tour after over 2 hours of trying..

karma did come in handy! Phew!

cool, ill see you there! you gonna be sporting those size 6's ? congrats on that btw. :D
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    ~being with the whole crew tonite EVEN Pjammin'!!!

~meeting meistereder finally

~beegirl59 wanting to buy me drinks :D

~beautifullife

~a bucket of beer ICE COLD!!!

~having great seats

~keeping someone special up to date with play by plays of today since they couldnt be here, sharing the show with them :)

SEEING FREAKIN PEARL JAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :D:D:D
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    december 5th is going to be great :)
    dinner last night
    sleeping in :)
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
    Knowing I have to say goodbye to him in a few hours breaks my heart...but getting to spend our last day together is amazing :) I love you. I love you so much!
  • urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    Surprising him for a change :)

It made my day that Zoso and Comebackgirl can be so positive about a goodbye. I hope you two can be together again soon.
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • It made my day that Zoso and Comebackgirl can be so positive about a goodbye. I hope you two can be together again soon.
    I was gonna say the same. :) They're definitely an inspiration for anyone in a long-distance relationship.
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    The vh1 commercial for rock honors last night!!!!!! :D
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    SENROCK! wrote:
    The vh1 commercial for rock honors last night!!!!!! :D

when is that on?

logging into my email and finding a message from a friend :)
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.

It made my day that Zoso and Comebackgirl can be so positive about a goodbye. I hope you two can be together again soon.
    I was gonna say the same. :) They're definitely an inspiration for anyone in a long-distance relationship.
    Thanks :) I just left him at the airport :( The only thing that makes this all bearable is knowing that there will be an end to all the back-and-forth eventually.

A surprise phone call from the airport :)
    Being able to start the next countdown before his plane has even taken off :)
    Knowing it wouldn't be this hard to say goodbye if I didn't love him so damn much
  • nfanelnfanel Posts: 2,558
    Finishing my third bikeathon for the American Cancer Society... almost 70 miles from Philly through Jersey. Raising almost $4K! :)
    nfanel wrote:
    Finishing my third bikeathon for the American Cancer Society... almost 70 miles from Philly through Jersey. Raising almost $4K! :)

thats so awesome! Congrats to you!
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    last night seeing some incredible music.....tonight, out of the muggy hell of la to, sitting in the cool, dry high sierras.....:) norm is so excited he can't sleep :D
  • PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    cutback wrote:
    last night seeing some incredible music.....tonight, out of the muggy hell of la to, sitting in the cool, dry high sierras.....:) norm is so excited he can't sleep :D

So I heard you really do exist and that i missed you by seconds at that shithole of a bar in westwood last night :(
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    PJPixie wrote:
    So I heard you really do exist and that i missed you by seconds at that shithole of a bar in westwood last night :(

i think thats what happened....i got there a little after 6 i believe....i looked around and didn't reconize anyone so i sat near the doors to see if i can catch anyone....found liz and she said you guys went to get food....meet up with sam and janet as well...:)

the vh1 show is STILL making my day.....can't wait to see it on thursday..:D
  • hangin out by/in the pool, havin' a few Silver Bullets, and eating a fantastic barbequed tri-tip for dinner!!!
  • oh and of course getting to spend time with my 2 nephews before I make my solo trip to Dallas for the foreseeable future :D