What Made Your Day? No Chatting Please

Comments

• Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Me? No... I'll be a virgin til the day I die Helen, you know that.

*halo shines*
    Hmm... well I was waiting for my wedding night... you always have to go that one step further,don't ya :mad: It's just one big competition with you eh? ;)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Hmm... well I was waiting for my wedding night... you always have to go that one step further,don't ya :mad: It's just one big competition with you eh? ;)

wait... you're gonna drug someone into marrying you?! :eek:

Never competition darling, just an overwhelming sense of righteousness :p

hehe! You know me too well for this to be anything other than a joke ;)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    wait... you're gonna drug someone into marrying you?! :eek:

Never competition darling, just an overwhelming sense of righteousness :p

hehe! You know me too well for this to be anything other than a joke ;)
    hahahaha... the poor fucker's been fooled into thinking it's a good idea long ago :D

now I just have to make sure I get down the aisle before you do :p
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • hahahaha... the poor fucker's been fooled into thinking it's a good idea long ago :D

now I just have to make sure I get down the aisle before you do :p

ah go for it hunny, you've got a few years on me anyways. You need to get onto that making babies lark at your age... can't have them born out of wedlock now can we? ;)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

ah go for it hunny, you've got a few years on me anyways. You need to get onto that making babies lark at your age... can't have them born out of wedlock now can we? ;)
    :mad: how would they be born out of wedlock if I'm waiting til I get married? Eh? :cool: :p
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Oh... and... THEM???? :eek:

You hit 3000! :p
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • you areyou are Posts: 1,651
    getting free Starbucks 2 days in a row!! :D this office knows how to treat its admin! :D:p
    No need to be void, or save up on life...
    You got to spend it all
  • Oh... and... THEM???? :eek:

You hit 3000! :p

Yeah, I told you... you're having 3... it's in the tea leaves ;)

3,001... shit... :o

Yeah, I told you... you're having 3... it's in the tea leaves ;)

3,001... shit... :o
    every fucking psychic I've been to has told me 3 :o I think they just tell that to everyone. Unless I'm having triplets... and don't find out til it's too late for an abortion ;) I wouldn't hold your breath... cos no WAY I'm going through that crap three times!
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • audiodaveaudiodave Posts: 1,623
    every fucking psychic I've been to has told me 3 :o I think they just tell that to everyone. Unless I'm having triplets... and don't find out til it's too late for an abortion ;) I wouldn't hold your breath... cos no WAY I'm going through that crap three times!
    You're a tough one Helen, you can handle it! ;)

Wait wait wait...how many psychics have you been to? :eek:
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

I don't wanna think, I wanna feel

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

London 18/06/07 Dusseldorf 21/06/07 Copenhagen 26/06/07 Nijmegen 28/06/07
    audiodave wrote:
    You're a tough one Helen, you can handle it! ;)
    YOU fucking handle it :mad: :p

Hahaha... probably 4 or 5... mainly crap ones you find at the circus but 2 'good' ones.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • every fucking psychic I've been to has told me 3 :o I think they just tell that to everyone. Unless I'm having triplets... and don't find out til it's too late for an abortion ;) I wouldn't hold your breath... cos no WAY I'm going through that crap three times!

How do you know it's crap unless you've done it?

c'mon slugger... pump those babies out! ;)

How do you know it's crap unless you've done it?

c'mon slugger... pump those babies out! ;)
    and on that note, fuck the lot of ya, I'm going home :)

we'll see when it's YOUR turn Sianny!
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • SweetAndLowSweetAndLow Posts: 178
    after months of pixilation and freezing screens and many frustrating calls to Comcast to no avail, someone competent finally fixed the On Demand signal today, and it was as simple as changing out a years-old splitter with a new one. My daughter can now watch Thomas the Train to her heart's content, and we can rent movies again. FINALLY! What a fabulous day!

But Comcast can still lick my balls.

lol
    2004: Toledo; Grand Rapids
    2006: Grand Rapids; Auburn Hills
    2009: Chicago
    2010: Columbus
    2011: East Troy (PJ20), both
    2013: Wrigley Field
    2014: Detroit
  • and on that note, fuck the lot of ya, I'm going home :)

we'll see when it's YOUR turn Sianny!

ah it'll be a breeze... you're just a wuss :p

I'm sure the 'fuck the lot of ya' was meant with love... ;)

Bye hunny! :D

• comebackwomancomebackwoman Posts: 7,271
    My mom went to my house to feed my cats while we were in DC and she said one of my cats wouldn't let her up the stairs...apparently she laid in the middle of the steps and growled and hissed and threw a fit. It sounds silly...but if you knew my cat you'd be scared too :p Who needs a guard dog when you can have a guard cat? :D

Chatting while at work...just like old times :)
    There's a light when my baby's in my arms :)
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    My mom went to my house to feed my cats while we were in DC and she said one of my cats wouldn't let her up the stairs...apparently she laid in the middle of the steps and growled and hissed and threw a fit. It sounds silly...but if you knew my cat you'd be scared too :p Who needs a guard dog when you can have a guard cat? :D

I used to have a flame point Siamese and he was the most badass cat that ever lived. He wasn't afraid of anything. One time, I was working in my side yard and I heard a noise behind me. I turned around to see a neighbor's pit bull with unclear intentions advancing on me. He didn't look pissed per se, but he didn't look friendly either. Anyhoo, from out of nowhere a white and orange blur of claws and fangs and spitting fury appeared and lit into the pitbull. The dog bolted with my cat hot on his heels smacking the pitbulls ass while the dog stumbled over itself in its hurry to get away.

I was thinking that any second the pitbull would remember what it was and turn around and eat my cat but instead it jumped the fence (not gracefully) to get back in its own yard and cowered on the porch. High-larious!

Cats rule!
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
    eyedclaar wrote:
    I used to have a flame point Siamese and he was the most badass cat that ever lived. He wasn't afraid of anything. One time, I was working in my side yard and I heard a noise behind me. I turned around to see a neighbor's pit bull with unclear intentions advancing on me. He didn't look pissed per se, but he didn't look friendly either. Anyhoo, from out of nowhere a white and orange blur of claws and fangs and spitting fury appeared and lit into the pitbull. The dog bolted with my cat hot on his heels smacking the pitbulls ass while the dog stumbled over itself in its hurry to get away.

I was thinking that any second the pitbull would remember what it was and turn around and eat my cat but instead it jumped the fence (not gracefully) to get back in its own yard and cowered on the porch. High-larious!

Cats rule!
    I love that! Too bad you didn't catch it on video. :D She's so sweet and affectionate with me...but for some reason she does not like other people or other animals. If there's another cat even on the other side of the street she will hurl herself against the door and make these crazy growling sounds. Every time she goes to the vet they ask if there's a mountain lion in the cat carrier. It's so strange cause my other cat loves everyone and every other animal she comes into contact with
  • AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969

Um, your cat scares me...and I've never even met her. :eek:
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

Um, your cat scares me...and I've never even met her. :eek:
    she scares everyone! Tim won her over in 3 short days though...must be the accent ;)
    she scares everyone! Tim won her over in 3 short days though...must be the accent ;)

It's definitely the accent...and his smooth Australian charms!

P.S. You guys are even cuter in "real life"!!!!!! :D

eyedclaar wrote:

Cats rule!

:D i love cats...wish i had been there to see it

....and what made my day - i had to go shoe shopping because all my dress shoes hurt my feet after my injury.....i found the perfect flats for tomorrow. nice and comfortable. :p
    You got to spend it all
    It's definitely the accent...and his smooth Australian charms!

P.S. You guys are even cuter in "real life"!!!!!! :D
    hahaha - well so are you! I still find it funny that I knew it was you from the back of your head...I don't know how I knew - but I just knew!
    hahaha - well so are you! I still find it funny that I knew it was you from the back of your head...I don't know how I knew - but I just knew!

LOL! Yeah, that was funny! And definitely one of the high points of my day!

of course it's the accent ;) plus i think cats know when their owner really cares about someone :)

another thing that made my day....the weather seems to be perfect right now...hardly any humidity :)
    You got to spend it all
    you are wrote:
    of course it's the accent ;) plus i think cats know when their owner really cares about someone :)

another thing that made my day....the weather seems to be perfect right now...hardly any humidity :)
    I think you're right...maybe they speak the same language :eek:

the fact that this day is going quickly is also making my day :)
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677

Are you a taxi driver in your spare time? ;)
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Are you a taxi driver in your spare time? ;)

hardy har har. You're funny! Shouldn't you be down at The Garden picking up your tix?

• ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    still have that pj buzz from DC :)
    walking around Collingswood with my wawa coffee
    booking hotel for Hartford :D
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425

it was very cool to meet you and others in Camden pre-show we enjoyed that part of it.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08