What Made Your Day? No Chatting Please

Comments

• :D:D:D A text regarding results... but i'll let him tell y'all how he did ;)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • dbhdbh Posts: 156
    One of my students gave me a hug and told me that I'm the coolest teacher! :D
    ~we were but stones...your life made us stars~
  • small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    Getting tix for spamalot :)

Also, watching my co worker play pool :D;) Yep he has quite a tu**.... I mean shot :p
  • you areyou are Posts: 1,651
    i'm posting for yesterday....getting to see Pearl Jam live in concert for the first time! :D and being 2nd row, front and center!!!!!!!:D:D:D also getting one of Eddie's guitar picks and one of Mike McCready's :D YES!!!!!!!
    No need to be void, or save up on life...
    You got to spend it all
  • small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    you are wrote:
    i'm posting for yesterday....getting to see Pearl Jam live in concert for the first time! : D and being 2nd row, front and center!!!!!!!:D:D:D also getting one of Eddie's guitar pics and one of Mike McCready's :D YES!!!!!!!

Fucking awesome!!! That is going to be hard to beat. Lucky you :)
  • GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
    Getting tix for spamalot :)

Also, watching my co worker play pool :D;) Yep he has quite a tu**.... I mean shot

My mom just went on a date with a guy who does security for the stars of Spamalot in NYC. She loved the show (they went to see it haha) You'll have fun!

It made my day that there is a kitty thread. ;)

It also made my day that friday won't be a late night at work. Score one for me. :)
  • you areyou are Posts: 1,651
    Fucking awesome!!! That is going to be hard to beat. Lucky you :)

i know!! no other concert will compare...unless i'm front row! :p
    No need to be void, or save up on life...
    You got to spend it all
  • comebackwomancomebackwoman Posts: 7,271
    The kitty thread!!! I'll post some pics as soon as I upload them
    Freckles the vicious cat sleeping next to Tim...he's officially been accepted into the inner sanctum :p
    Going to New Hope and enjoying the scenery
    Free back rubs :D
    There's a light when my baby's in my arms :)
    Freckles the vicious cat sleeping next to Tim...he's officially been accepted into the inner sanctum :p

New Hope PA??

I used to live right next to New Hope! Where in NJ are you from CBG?

It made my day that the show "Flipping out" on Bravo is back on now! Yes!
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425

New Hope, PA is a great place :)
    Freckles being a good friend
    R.E.M. is happening tomorrow for us :D
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
    New Hope PA??

I used to live right next to New Hope! Where in NJ are you from CBG?

It made my day that the show "Flipping out" on Bravo is back on now! Yes!
    Yep! New Hope PA :D I'm from Collingswood
    Yep! New Hope PA :D I'm from Collingswood

Aw makes me home sick!! I lived in Newtown PA for 15 years. I miss it so much sometimes.

It made my day that someone from the land down under was all the way in little ol New Hope and liked it! :)
    Aw makes me home sick!! I lived in Newtown PA for 15 years. I miss it so much sometimes.

It made my day that someone from the land down under was all the way in little ol New Hope and liked it! :)
    I know Newtown! Yep - he loved it! I'm showing him the whole area. PA has much better scenery than jersey
  • BenWaaaaahBenWaaaaah Posts: 13
    I am looking to find speak with anyone who knew my husband. His name was B.J. and he was fan of PJ, Ten Club Member. We live in Erie, PA. He passed away on May 24, 2008. It appears he has not posted for a couple of years but I know at one point he was a on the message boards daily. I am his wife, Missy. I have met some of you at shows. He was a very humorous man with a soft heart and I am looking to keep his memory alive for our two children. Quintin is 5 and Julian is 3. I am looking to hear from as many people as possible that interfaced with him so that they can learn about who their father was. Anyone who could share memories or conversations with him, we would really enjoy your thoughts. In addition, I am asking for prayers for myself and my boys to make it through this difficult time. I must say that listening to PJ (which was played nonstop at his wake) was one of our favorite things to do and has been therapeutic for me at such a difficult time.
    Much love,
    Missy
    Vote Democrat - it's easier than getting a job.
    "Let me tell you about Eda Munson. She's 94. She's a widow living on Social Security in Sparta, Tennessee.
    Eda was born with only one kidney. She also suffers from polio, spinal meningitis, lung, liver, and pancreatic cancer, an enlarged heart, diabetes, and a rare form of cystic acne.
    Now, several recent strokes along with an unfortunate shark attack has left her paralyzed and missing her right leg under the knee.
    Just last week she awoke from a coma to find that, due to a hospital mix-up, her right arm had been amputated, infected with syphillis, and then reattached.
    As you can imagine, Eda's prescription drug bills are staggering. They run to nearly $113 million per day. And she tells me that some weeks she has to choose between eating or treating her lyme disease.
    Now, under my plan Eda's prescription drug costs would be covered, however under Mr. Bush's plan, her house would be burned to the ground and her children would be forced to drink contaminated water and eat meat from cows who have inhaled secondhand smoke. And that is wrong.
    That is just wrong."
    - Any Democrat running this year
  • It made my day that there is a kitty thread. ;)

It made my day that i'm not the only kitty obsessed maniac on here :o:D
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• audiodaveaudiodave Posts: 1,623
    Getting my degree results...and realising that I should probably stop underestimating myself. :o
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

I don't wanna think, I wanna feel

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

London 18/06/07 Dusseldorf 21/06/07 Copenhagen 26/06/07 Nijmegen 28/06/07
  • audiodave wrote:
    Getting my degree results...and realising that I should probably stop underestimating myself. :o

Sarah told me about this, didn't say what you got but I can guess. Many congratulations mate. :D
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • audiodave wrote:
    :eek: is that you... *gasp* FINALLY listening to me?! :p

Congratulations :D

I love you :) x

:eek: is that you... *gasp* FINALLY listening to me?! :p

Congratulations :D

I love you : ) x
    Read carefully...I said probably...

:p

I love you too. :D
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

• chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Memories of a year ago today :D

... btw congrats Dave :)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Chime wrote:

... btw congrats Dave :)
    Thanks Chime...and Harmless. :)

:eek:

London was a year ago! And to think I didn't know many of you wonderful people then.
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

• Chime wrote:

Yip! and i'm celebrating with an Alanis Morissette gig tonight :D

• chimechime Posts: 7,838
    audiodave wrote:
    Thanks Chime...and Harmless. :)

:eek:

London was a year ago! And to think I didn't know many of you wonderful people then.

Your welcome ... you earned the congrats :D

I do remember meeting you as part of the table of Daves in Dublin :p

Also remember seeing you in the queue at Wembley ... I was sat with Jenny in the queue along the side of the venue and I'm sure I saw you, Ross and Naomi (possible Emma as well) and you were more or less the first ones as the queue went over to the 'other side' if that makes sense :confused:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Chime wrote:
    Your welcome ... you earned the congrats :D

I do remember meeting you as part of the table of Daves in Dublin :p

Also remember seeing you in the queue at Wembley ... I was sat with Jenny in the queue along the side of the venue and I'm sure I saw you, Ross and Naomi (possible Emma as well) and you were more or less the first ones as the queue went over to the 'other side' if that makes sense :confused:
    Ah yes, the table of Daves.

You did indeed see me with Ross, Naomi and Emma. And yep, that's where we were...and all day people kept treating us as information booth and asking where to pick up 10c tickets...even after we had moved down the queue and weren't sticking out like a sore thumb.
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

• urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    audiodave wrote:
    Yay!! Never doubted you for a moment :)

Go Dave!!! :D:D
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • dbhdbh Posts: 156
    While they were getting ready for school this morning, my boys were singing "Even Flow" at the tops of their lungs! :D
    ~we were but stones...your life made us stars~
  • urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    PJ @ Wembley a year ago today....

What a day.... :D:D:D
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    last night was great :)
    r.e.m. today
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
    This morning :)
    Relaxing last night with wine and him :)
    Sweet pea going crazy for shapes :p
    REM :D
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    ~being front & center for the FULL MOON shining over the ocean and illuminating every wave that crashed right before me with absolutely NOBODY in sight! :)

~hiking in flip flops!

~HOTTRON!!!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!