• urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    Spring cleaning in the summer sunshine with PJ playing LOUD! :D
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • comebackwomancomebackwoman Posts: 7,271
    Not lonely anymore :D
    The last weekend I'll spend by myself for a while :)
    Not being able to concentrate :p:D
    There's a light when my baby's in my arms :)
  • What made my day? Well, Saturday was a sad day because it was the 2nd anniversary of my Dad's death. But I got some happy news when my daughter invited me over for dinner and I got the news that she is pregnant with baby number 3. I have 2 grandsons and now I can look forward to a new baby boy or girl!
    Mary Jane
    ~~~~~~
    09/04/2000 Merriweather Post Pavilion, Columbia, MD
    07/01/2003 Nissan Pavilion Stone Ridge, Bristow, VA
    06/22/2008 Verizon Center, Washington, D.C.
    10/27/2013 Baltimore Arena (1st Mariner), Baltimore, MD
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    last night, laughing so hard at the 'asians' new voicemail music! :D

today so far, messages :)
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    Bagels
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    I'm finally getting a tan.

I do not want to be white at the pj concert at VA beach. I've finally got some color.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    pea is looking forward to my visit
    the way she is
    wakng u with no commitments :)
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
    My boss emailed me to tell me that her little boy had a lemonade stand this weekend with his best friend and they made 25 dollars and he decided to donate 5 dollars to the animal shelter that I volunteer at! She asked if I would take him to give his donation and for a tour of the shelter, and to see the animals..

Oh that made my day 100 times over. So sweet for a 6 year old to do!
  • small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    My boss emailed me to tell me that her little boy had a lemonade stand this weekend with his best friend and they made 25 dollars and he decided to donate 5 dollars to the animal shelter that I volunteer at! She asked if I would take him to give his donation and for a tour of the shelter, and to see the animals..

Oh that made my day 100 times over. So sweet for a 6 year old to do!

That is SO cool. I love that. Sounds like a sweetie pie :)
  • writersuwritersu Posts: 1,867
    watching my son graduate high school and being able to thank God that his eyes were on him in the big ways. sure he has been a normal kid, dumb mistakes like we all have made, but when I look at him, I think, "I not only love you (duty as a mom), but I LIKE you (which is not included nor necessary for the job description) and I feel lucky to be your mom.

I am so proud of him.

Go Scotty!!
    Baby, You Wouldn't Last a Minute on The Creek......

Together we will float like angels.........

In the moment that you left the room, the album started skipping, goodbye to beauty shared with the ones that you love.........
  • writersu wrote:
    watching my son graduate high school and being able to thank God that his eyes were on him in the big ways. sure he has been a normal kid, dumb mistakes like we all have made, but when I look at him, I think, "I not only love you (duty as a mom), but I LIKE you (which is not included nor necessary for the job description) and I feel lucky to be your mom.

I am so proud of him.

Go Scotty!!

Great post, congratulations to both of you :)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    special tattoo pictures :D
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • * Completing the Race For Life yesterday and having people I love there to support me
    * My Dad's operation going well :)
    * Uploading pictures from the weekend
    * Watching Restlesssoul's PJ fans vid on youtube
    * Seeing Cat Power with Dave tomorrow
    * Waking up cuddling George
    * Good friends, Dominos Pizza, 'Sanjay', 'Ranjit', 'Miroslav' and 'Po Chin' ;)
    * Wearing flip flops to work cuz it's 27 degrees and blazing sunshine! :D
    * Lying in bed last night, envisaging the plans we made in Ikea and smiling like a foodus :o
    * Being asked "How did I get so lucky?" and feeling like one in a billion :o
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

pictures :p
    organising everything for the big Friday :)
    conversations with freck

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • The beautiful weather.

I've lived in my area for over six years yet have only just learnt that we have a woodland area near us. It's sort of hidden amoung factories.
    On my doorstep there's a park and a big playing field. To the right, there's a little bridge that goes under the duel carriage way. So the other day, I decided to venture under it to see what's on the 'other side' lol. It goes off into fields, woodlands, streams and it just goes on for miles. You can keep walking until you get to another town. It's great. I saw a baby dear too! All completely unexpected in my big town.

So later I'm going to investigate further. I love exploring!
  • Oh, another thing. My son really makes me laugh. His new thing is to try and imitate me or his dad when we're on the phone. This morning, he picked up a sock, held it to his ear and went 'yah yah... okay, yah yah, bye'. :D

Trust me, it's funnier than it sounds. :D
  • urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    My littlest getting into bed with me at 4 this morning for a cuddle... He doesn't do it often anymore.
    A good, long talk with a friend I haven't seen much of lately.
    Tattoos :D
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • My littlest getting into bed with me at 4 this morning for a cuddle... He doesn't do it often anymore.
    A good, long talk with a friend I haven't seen much of lately.
    Tattoos :D

Arrgh I hate having to kill time for a tattoo but I'm currently on a Navigator computer doing 'job search' for free..... sshhhh! ;)
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    * Completing the Race For Life yesterday and having people I love there to support me
    * My Dad's operation going well : )
    * Uploading pictures from the weekend
    * Watching Restlesssoul's PJ fans vid on youtube
    * Seeing Cat Power with Dave tomorrow
    * Waking up cuddling George
    * Good friends, Dominos Pizza, 'Sanjay', 'Ranjit', 'Miroslav' and 'Po Chin' ; )
    * Wearing flip flops to work cuz it's 27 degrees and blazing sunshine! : D
    * Lying in bed last night, envisaging the plans we made in Ikea and smiling like a foodus : o
    * Being asked "How did I get so lucky?" and feeling like one in a billion : o
    :eek: I've created a monster :p

Sooo much: my brother home on leave from Kosovo so went to his Friday night and we got up early saturday morning for the rugby :(

going out with my ex housemate saturday night and she's agreed to be my personal shopper for free :) Yayyyy...

My brother brought me home some Ahava dead sea moisturisers... they're soooooo good... we always get him to bring back some!
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    A loooonnnggg over due drinks/dinner/catch up with a friend
    Seeing Foos and Zep :D
    Noticing an improvement in a health problem

EDIT: and Sian congrats on the Race for Life. I didn't realise it covered more that one weekend ... know people who did it the week before.
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • :eek: I've created a monster :p

Sooo much: my brother home on leave from Kosovo so went to his Friday night and we got up early saturday morning for the rugby

going out with my ex housemate saturday night and she's agreed to be my personal shopper for free :) Yayyyy...

My brother brought me home some Ahava dead sea moisturisers... they're soooooo good... we always get him to bring back some!

what monster!? :p

Glad your bro's back hun :)

• Chime wrote:
    A loooonnnggg over due drinks/dinner/catch up with a friend
    Seeing Foos and Zep :D
    Noticing an improvement in a health problem

EDIT: and Sian congrats on the Race for Life. I didn't realise it covered more that one weekend ... know people who did it the week before.

Yeah there's still races going on all over the country, there's another in Cov on thursday... i'm not taking part :(

How were the Foos?!

This is the week!!!! How the hell am I supposed to concentrate or get any work done!?!?! :p:D
  • NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    This is the week!!!! How the hell am I supposed to concentrate or get any work done!?!?! :p:D

:) THANK GOD :)
  • TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    Whenever you 2 get into the final countdown "I" get so excited and nervous!!
    wtf??
    :p

So much good news from everyone here! Healthy people! Operations going well! Friends! :) A 6 yr old learning compassion!

I always like hearing what made everyone's day. :)
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away

this is the week for sure :p

• Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    what monster!? :p

Glad your bro's back hun :)
    thank you :) I only get to see him for the one night though... cos he's kinda picked the wrong couple of weeks to come over :o he's plenty of plans anyway.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    TrixieCat wrote:
    Whenever you 2 get into the final countdown "I" get so excited and nervous!!
    wtf??
    :p

So much good news from everyone here! Healthy people! Operations going well! Friends! :) A 6 yr old learning compassion!

I always like hearing what made everyone's day. :)
    haha - thanks Trixie! I am beyond excited! :D I can't wait for the day when our countdowns aren't necessary anymore.

and I agree with you - seeing what's making everyone else's day always makes me smile :)
  • the 5 elements on my arm in 1 hour :D
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    the 5 elements on my arm in 1 hour :D

oooh very cool! :)