What Made Your Day? No Chatting Please

Comments

• comebackwomancomebackwoman Posts: 7,271
    Me too... things are starting to look very very different from how they did on Monday. I just needed to finally realise how much I hate my job to get those wheels in motion :)
    I hope good changes are in store for you!
    There's a light when my baby's in my arms :)
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    I hope good changes are in store for you!
    thank you :) and you too... we're in a pretty similar situation actually! I realised last night that we're probably the only two people who are WISHING for the economy to crash so that will decide for us :D (can't decide who's moving where... we're both in very steady jobs in a reasonably secure economy... but if the economy gets fucked either or both of us could be let go... so we're kinda hoping we both get laid off since we've been with our companies for so long and then we'll have money and we can just move somewhere completely random :D ). Also, the fact that I've finally realised how much I hate my job has made me see what it is I really wanna do :) I'm really loving my ability to turn negatives into positives this week :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    thank you :) and you too... we're in a pretty similar situation actually! I realised last night that we're probably the only two people who are WISHING for the economy to crash so that will decide for us :(can't decide who's moving where... we're both in very steady jobs in a reasonably secure economy... but if the economy gets fucked either or both of us could be let go... so we're kinda hoping we both get laid off since we've been with our companies for so long and then we'll have money and we can just move somewhere completely random ). Also, the fact that I've finally realised how much I hate my job has made me see what it is I really wanna do :) I'm really loving my ability to turn negatives into positives this week
    Well if you both get laid off move to Australia! :D I know...I know...the snakes! :p The trying to figure it all out is the hard part...so many pros and cons to each side. I hope it works out for you guys one way or another VERY quickly. The waiting is hard
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    The EV show last night that extended into today. Sean Penn, Mike McCready, 2hours and 40 minutes of pure bliss! I'm still riding that high!!!
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    mookie9999 wrote:
    The EV show last night that extended into today. Sean Penn, Mike McCready, 2hours and 40 minutes of pure bliss! I'm still riding that high!!!

that is making my day because i have a feeling santa barbara is gonna be off the hook!!! :D

(did i just say that? i must be excited...:eek: :p)
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    cutback wrote:
    that is making my day because i have a feeling santa barbara is gonna be off the hook!!! :D

Your man card has been suspended for the next 24 hours! Please turn it in and resume watching Montel. I wish I was heading to SB and LA but I'll have to wait for San Diego! It'll be worth it!! I've said it before but I can't stress it enough: BE THERE FOR LIAM HE IS FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • nfanelnfanel Posts: 2,558
    cutback wrote:

packing for SB is making my day. knowing in 24 hours i'll be in sunny california. reading about the past week of EV shows. yay! :)
  • getting tix for MSG 1.
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • roarroar Posts: 1,116
    getting tix for MSG 1.

score!
  • audiodaveaudiodave Posts: 1,623
    Getting two calls from someone at a gig when the band was playing songs they know I love...and hearing the person who made the call shout "I love you" down the phone at me.

:D
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

I don't wanna think, I wanna feel

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

London 18/06/07 Dusseldorf 21/06/07 Copenhagen 26/06/07 Nijmegen 28/06/07
  • urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    audiodave wrote:
    Getting two calls from someone at a gig when the band was playing songs they know I love...and hearing the person who made the call shout "I love you" down the phone at me.

Awesome... I hope she's rocking out!! :D
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • audiodave wrote:

That's fucking awesome man, so happy for ya! :D
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • writersuwritersu Posts: 1,867
    seeing the Vegas Clip from 2006 with Eddie and the band playing Little Sister............yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Baby, You Wouldn't Last a Minute on The Creek......

Together we will float like angels.........

In the moment that you left the room, the album started skipping, goodbye to beauty shared with the ones that you love.........
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    Montana and a doggie :D
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    Getting really excited about the future :)
    A tim tam overdose :o:p

tim tams :D
    the future!
    june :)
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
    organisng it ALL :)
    sleeping peacfully

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • audiodave wrote:

reading posts like this and realising the thought really is what counts :D
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • cat72cat72 Posts: 2,993
    everything!
    the way that hearing his voice can make me smile :)
    feeling sleepy :)
  • TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    I am going back to school, I think! :)
    I am very excited and really scared too! :)

The weather was absolutely amazing today.
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    TrixieCat wrote:
    I am going back to school, I think! :)
    I am very excited and really scared too! :)

The weather was absolutely amazing today.

8,463 young males just got excited ;)

my awesome cycle ride today made my day :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • laylagrrllaylagrrl Posts: 32
    Talking to my ex on the phone for 20 minutes and not getting into an argument and actually having a good feeling when we hung up. Weird!
    Excess in moderation.
  • goldenegggoldenegg Posts: 371
    Here's one for anyone in to home theater .... Sony is FINALLY releasing DTS MA decoding for the PS3 next Tuesday! That brought a smile to my face during a relatively crappy day.
    the way that hearing his voice can make me smile :)
    feeling sleepy :)

working out the future
    overload of tim tams for my baby
    hehehe very australian apparently.

• cat72cat72 Posts: 2,993
    Being thought about all day :D
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    eddie FUCKING vedder!!!!!! :D:D:D
    thinking of her peacfully sleeping
    talking tonight :)

Someone remembering the anniversary of when we officially met :)
    Reliving it all ;)
    Hoping I don't need a pooper scooper today :eek:
  • Winning $100 at the company meeting for guessing how many roses the VP sent his wife (weird)....and of course the HABS winning last night!
  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    ...and of course the HABS winning last night!
    This :)
    Woo hoo!