Options

Mike McCready plays with Kristen Ward (song link)

2»

Comments

• Options
    sofakoffsofakoff Posts: 6
    New songs up on her Myspace page peeps

http://www.myspace.com/kristenwardmusic
  • Options
    ZanneZanne Posts: 899
    sofakoff wrote:

Toot Toot! =)
    Just me
  • Options
    patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    sofakoff wrote:

''Drive away'' was the song that got me hooked on Kristen's music. Good stuff. :)
  • Options
    ''Drive away'' was the song that got me hooked on Kristen's music. Good stuff. :)

See? Holding people captive in my car and making them listen to what I like works sometimes! =)

XO Patrick. I can always count on you to rock me!

Peace
    Just me
  • Options
    ladygooddivaladygooddiva Posts: 4,169
    thanx i like it :):)
  • Options
    Zanne wrote:
    See? Holding people captive in my car and making them listen to what I like works sometimes! =)

XO Patrick. I can always count on you to rock me!

Peace

Well we were stuck in that traffic jam in the parking garage so I had no choice but to listen. LOL :D

I hope everybody going to FTM gets in early and checks out Kristen's set. :)
  • Options
    LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    Wow, some of her samples are incredible, I hope she gets national attention very soon. Very talented!
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • Options
    Saturday morning bump :)
  • Options
    emeraldkityemeraldkity Posts: 370
    She is having a cd release party friday at the high dive and Jeff Fielder is also playing :)
    I bought both of her CDs at FTM except it was so hard to get them open that I only had her sign one of them, I guess I will have her sign the other Friday.

Very talented.
    You must be the change you want to see in the world
    -Gandhi
  • Options
    She is having a cd release party friday at the high dive and Jeff Fielder is also playing :)
    I bought both of her CDs at FTM except it was so hard to get them open that I only had her sign one of them, I guess I will have her sign the other Friday.

Very talented.

I just got ''Drive Away'' in the mail on Monday. She's great. :)
  • Options

Very talented.

Yummy!
    Just me
  • Options
    Zanne wrote:
    Yummy!

Have a great time.....AGAIN. :)
  • Options
    yahamitayahamita Posts: 1,514
    Sue, you're such a music whore! I thought I was the only one to wear that title proudly! Wish I could sneak outta here and meet you in Seattle..Damn bosses...damn, job..damn responsibilities..
    I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me...GUARANTEED!

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    info@wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    yahamita wrote:
    Sue, you're such a music whore! I thought I was the only one to wear that title proudly! Wish I could sneak outta here and meet you in Seattle..Damn bosses...damn, job..damn responsibilities..

You ever think that odd happenings in the universe bring like-minded people together? Oh wait, we had this talk. I think back to the '06 tour when I used to see you post all the time and never spoke to you until the day I asked you to come to SF and do the shows with me, then continue up the coast together. You think that was coincidence? I believe in synchronicity (some people call if fate) more.

Love Always,

Sue
    Just me
  • Options
    emeraldkityemeraldkity Posts: 370
    I went to her CD release party and she is fantastic per usual but had to leave to pick up my D on capitol hill so missed Jeff- who apparently was the headliner :confused:

But a good time was had by all anyway & I will get him next time- BTW anyone need a Wildhorse reservaion for Sasquatch?
    we won't be attending :(
    You must be the change you want to see in the world
    -Gandhi
  • Options
    einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    Wildhorse reservaion for Sasquatch?
    :(

Hi!!! just got back :) what is that??

(I really wanted to go to Sasquatch, figured it's too expensive for me at the time)

Back to Kristen - HAD A BLAST!! She's AMAZING and Jeff - Waterfalls - Oh My God!!! one of my favorite Jimi's!!!

So, thank you Sue - YOU ROCK HARD! Kristen, Gary, all of you. What am I going to do, this city is totally growing to be a part of me...
  • Options
    einatshaul wrote:
    Hi!!! just got back :) what is that??

(I really wanted to go to Sasquatch, figured it's too expensive for me at the time)

Back to Kristen - HAD A BLAST!! She's AMAZING and Jeff - Waterfalls - Oh My God!!! one of my favorite Jimi's!!!

So, thank you Sue - YOU ROCK HARD! Kristen, Gary, all of you. What am I going to do, this city is totally growing to be a part of me...

Another great show I missed. :(

Glad everyone had a great time again. I sure hope Kristen tours this summer or fall.
  • Options
    *cough* Jager, pain, sleep, now.
    Just me
  • Options
    einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    Zanne wrote:

hahaha Poor girl... when you wake up, have the coffee fix, get the juices flowing... And SEND ME THOSE PHOTOS!! hahaha... I'll be nagging you to the end of time...

Listening to Kristen's CD right now, beautiful. Goes well with the Cascades I'm looking at through my West Seattle window...
  • Options
    yahamitayahamita Posts: 1,514
    Zanne wrote:
    You ever think that odd happenings in the universe bring like-minded people together? Oh wait, we had this talk. I think back to the '06 tour when I used to see you post all the time and never spoke to you until the day I asked you to come to SF and do the shows with me, then continue up the coast together. You think that was coincidence? I believe in synchronicity (some people call if fate) more.

Love Always,

Sue
    *tears*. That just struck me like a ton of bricks......
    Zanne wrote:
    Have a good time, did ya?
    I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me...GUARANTEED!

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    info@wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    yahamita wrote:
    *tears*. That just struck me like a ton of bricks......

Have a good time, did ya?

Good is not the proper adjective here.. too understated. =)

WAKE UP PEOPLE! Listen to Kristen. She's got pipes, skills and beauty.. A perfect package!
    Just me
  • Options
    wwfairfieldwwfairfield Posts: 216
    nice tune