Options

Pick somewhere for me to go for my birthday!

2»

Comments

• Options
    jamie uk wrote:
    I saw a documentary about Shackleton, he looked and sounded just like Kenneth Brannagh ie, posh and English. Actually, maybe it was a movie. Was he Irish really? He was a brave bastard, watch the film.
    well he was born in Ireland and lived here til he was 10. His mother was Irish and the English part of his family had been here for about 100 years... so yeh, I spose all that makes him Irish. Having lived in England from when he was 10 though woulda given him an English accent but it doesn't make him English

He was pretty fucking brave indeed... you should learn more about Tom Crean :eek: even braver.

Hmm... by any chance did Kenneth Brannagh PLAY him in the movie? :D Think it was called endurance maybe.

Sorry Jenny :o I'll stop now.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    dunkman wrote:
    i fancy other weirder places like Riga or Tallin (sp?)... the Baltic states basically...

strangely enough i have no interest in places like Rome, Paris, Madrid.. i'd rather go to Bucharest or Prague or summat :confused: my dream destination is Moscow.. well any big Russian city actually.. :cool:

I was told to go to Prague alright... apparently there's a church made out of bones there :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    I was told to go to Prague alright... apparently there's a church made out of bones there :D
    :confused: really? I'd agree with Prague... although meself and surfanddestroy were talking about having a PJ meetup over there coming up to the summer. Hmm... you go first and suss out the pubs and tell us where to drink :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you