Sex Toy Parties

Comments

• Drink wine.
    Buy an expensive vibrator.
    Find out which of your friends is/are still uptight about masturbating/ sex because she turns all red and says "EEWWW" when they pass the goods around.

In a nutshell.. that's what happens at these parties. Some of the stuff is OK. Some is just odd- like, what woman needs a waterproof romance novel?
    "If you're looking for someone to pull you out of that ditch, you're out of luck."
  • Drink wine.
    Buy an expensive vibrator.
    Find out which of your friends is/are still uptight about masturbating/ sex because she turns all red and says "EEWWW" when they pass the goods around.

In a nutshell.. that's what happens at these parties. Some of the stuff is OK. Some is just odd- like, what woman needs a waterproof romance novel?

hahaha at the one I went to the woman made a guest who seemed pretty uptight try out the cream that was aforementioned earlier in the thread. she just walked back into the room looking like a deer in the headlights and sat kinda funny for the rest of the night.
  • what i wanna know.....and im serious....

is there a profit to be made at these dildo selling parties?????
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    brainofPJ wrote:
    thing is, i have never talked to the wife about this.

only because i'm sure she wouldn't like it.

You would be surprised at what she would and wouldnt do. My wife has told me some stories of people you wouldnt beleive would enjoy themselves, or couldnt picture in that kind of atmosphere and they seem to lower their inhibitions when around a group of others. As I said, it helps if you have someone who is not stuffy and wants to have fun. My wife says that she usually breaks the ice by starting the show with something like

"Okay, ladies all together now..penis..penis..penis...vagina...vagina...vagina...These are NOT dirty words and you will here them alot so get the giggling out of the way now.."

After that, people are pretty loose and not as shy she says...All about presentation with this kind of thing..
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • QuarterToTenQuarterToTen Posts: 3,635
    brainofPJ wrote:
    thing is, i have never talked to the wife about this.

only because i'm sure she wouldn't like it.

talk to her, you may just be pleasantly suprised.

these parties are held for one reason, to make money.
    they are usually very discreet when in comes to the actual purchases.

good for laughs at the very least.
    Nice shirt.

• "Okay, ladies all together now..penis..penis..penis...vagina...vagina...vagina...These are NOT dirty words and you will here them alot so get the giggling out of the way now.."

After that, people are pretty loose and not as shy she says...All about presentation with this kind of thing..

I'm sorry... but that made me laugh at how completely stupid it is!! Although I can see where the Ann Taylor suburbanites would get off on that & think that they were, actually, saying dirty words :)

Pass the white zinfandel!
    "If you're looking for someone to pull you out of that ditch, you're out of luck."
  • what i wanna know.....and im serious....

yeah I think there can be profit. I don't think any of these sales reps becomes bill gates. You know, it's one of those things were the companies get the independent reps to buy the products and then they have to go out and sell them. it's like selling steak knives or tupperware or whatever.
  • yeah I think there can be profit. I don't think any of these sales reps becomes bill gates. You know, it's one of those things were the companies get the independent reps to buy the products and then they have to go out and sell them. it's like selling steak knives or tupperware or whatever.
    cool....

i am now looking into my new career......

i am going to throw the best "FUCKING DILDO PARTIES" in Chicago.......

FLIPPING dildos sure sounds like alot more fun than flipping posters......
    what i wanna know.....and im serious....

Simply put SPEEDY...YES...There is alot of money to be made if you do it right. By that, I mean you(or your wife/gf) would have to get a good core group of people in whatever line she chose. The idea is that you get other people at the parties to book other parties and then you are exposed to that persons friends who in turn have other friends and word of mouth and on and on. If you get a good core, you can have a steady stream of shows and then you can do bridal functions and other stuff. Regulars will call and just buy stuff without having a party. Just depends on how hard you want to work. There are bonuses and things you can get as well. Free products, trips, all sorts of incentives if you work it right. Mine will be the first to admit that she doesn work it as well as she should. She does 2-3 other companies as well, so she has alot on her plateand does it mostly for spending money and something to do, but yes, there is $$ to be made.

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • cool....

i am now looking into my new career......

i am going to throw the best "FUCKING DILDO PARTIES" in Chicago.......

FLIPPING dildos sure sounds like alot more fun than flipping posters......

Driver by day, dildo seller by nite. hehehe :D
    yeah I think there can be profit. I don't think any of these sales reps becomes bill gates. You know, it's one of those things were the companies get the independent reps to buy the products and then they have to go out and sell them. it's like selling steak knives or tupperware or whatever.

You would be surprised at what some of these women make. Some of them have six figure incomes from this stuff. Just depends on the area you are in, how saturated your area is with the product, how hard you are willing to work and what you are selling, and when you got into the company.

My wife has had her share of crappy companies for sure, but there have been months with the current companies she is selling like candles and jewelry companies where she has made $2-4K a month off of 7 or 8 parties. Not bad really.

• I'm assuming it all goes something like this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FvfWQghGDc

"drop some of this on your nay nay...and you just want to ..." hehe
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • You would be surprised at what some of these women make. Some of them have six figure incomes from this stuff. Just depends on the area you are in, how saturated your area is with the product, how hard you are willing to work and what you are selling, and when you got into the company.

My wife has had her share of crappy companies for sure, but there have been months with the current companies she is selling like candles and jewelry companies where she has made $2-4K a month off of 7 or 8 parties. Not bad really.
    these ladies in Chicago wont know what the fuck hit them....

once i start saturating the Chicago area with dildos.......
  • these ladies in Chicago wont know what the fuck hit them....

once i start saturating the Chicago area with dildos.......
    gross
  • Driver by day, dildo seller by nite. hehehe :D
    ok....so i gotta start somewhere........

let me work on my sales pitch here.....

so .......ummmmm..........patrick?????

do any of your sisters need any dildos????

hehehehehehehehehehehehehheehehehehhehe................
  • ok....so i gotta start somewhere........

let me work on my sales pitch here.....

so .......ummmmm..........patrick?????

do any of your sisters need any dildos????

hehehehehehehehehehehehehheehehehehhehe................

Be careful I might start crying. LOL

I'm sure you will make a killing in the chicago area. hehehe
  • Be careful I might start crying. LOL

I'm sure you will make a killing in the chicago area. hehehe
    in a few short years im gonna be known as...............

"the Biggest Dildo in Chicago!!!!!!!!!!"

hehehehehehe...............
  • lol, this thread is funny.

I prefer the internet for my sex toy purchases. :D
  • lol, this thread is funny.

I prefer the internet for my sex toy purchases. :D
    does that mean you wont be attending my first....

"BIG DILDO PARTY"
  • jlew24asujlew24asu Posts: 10,118
    Ok....I have a question. What happens at a sex toy party? Is it just to try and sell stuff or what?

very good question.
  • does that mean you wont be attending my first....

"BIG DILDO PARTY"

lol, no but if I still lived in Chicago, I'd attend for sure. I think it would be a hoot. :D
  • Ok....I have a question. What happens at a sex toy party? Is it just to try and sell stuff or what?
    It's like a Skull & Bones meeting...nobody knows what goes on there.
  • in a few short years im gonna be known as...............

"the Biggest Dildo in Chicago!!!!!!!!!!"

hehehehehehe...............

Don't you mean Abe Froman ''The Sausage King of Chicago'' LOL :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJ47DIXtzpo
    jlew24asu wrote:
    very good question.

There are certain things that you can try. Like some of the creams and lotions and such. As for the "toys" themselves, there isnt a demo or anything. LOL. Most people either are familiar with them and know what they want, or maybe they find something new they either havent seen or wanted to try before so they will buy that. There are quite a few woman who have never had a "toy" and buy something for the first time.
    It isnt just toys either. There is lingere, games, books, all sorts of things.

Don't you mean Abe Froman ''The Sausage Kind of Chicago'' LOL :D

HAHAHAHA...I am watching that as we speak!

• Don't you mean Abe Froman ''The Sausage Kind of Chicago'' LOL :D
    so i just asked kathy if she wanted to invite her mother and aunt sally over.........

for my "WORLDS BIGGEST DILDO PARTY!!!!!!"

that didnt go over to well......

i hope her father doesnt have a problem with it......cuz im gonna hit him up for $5000 to get my business started......

$5000?????

damn.....thats a lot of dildos...........
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    $5000?????

I wonder what the recommendation is from the Accounting bodies on how to account for dildo inventory ?

Average Cost ?
    First In-First Out ?
    Last In-First Out ?

something else.....

intriguing
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • HAHAHAHA...I am watching that as we speak!

You have no idea what it took to post that. The dog was barking, the phone rang and I knocked over my bottle of beer. lol

All for a laugh. hehehe
  • so i just asked kathy if she wanted to invite her mother and aunt sally over.........

for my "WORLDS BIGGEST DILDO PARTY!!!!!!"

that didnt go over to well......

i hope her father doesnt have a problem with it......cuz im gonna hit him up for $5000 to get my business started......

$5000?????

I think you need to get some local ladies to help branch out in the Chicago area. heh :D
  • ok...just to keep my dildo business pearl jam related .......i can name my dildos......

ONCE...that will be my environmentally safe disposable dildo.....

ELDERLY WOMAN....for the ladies who work behind a small counter....

CROWN OF THORNS.....ouch!!!!!....

DEAD MAN WALKING......hehehehehehehehehe

DIRTY FRANK!!!!...hehehehehehe

DEEP!!!!!....thats self explanatory.....

BIG WAVE!!!!!!....hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

im gonna get rich on my dildo business.........
This discussion has been closed.