Sex Toy Parties

jubilairesjljubilairesjl Posts: 497
edited November 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
Ok....I have a question. What happens at a sex toy party? Is it just to try and sell stuff or what?
Noblesville 6/22/2003 St. Louis 5/4/2010 East Troy 9/4/2011
Cleveland 5/20/2006 Columbus 5/6/2010 Chicago 7/19/2013
Cincinnatti 6/24/2006 Noblesville 5/7/2010. Buffalo 10/12/2013
Lollapalooza 8/5/2007 Mountain View 10/23/2010 Cincinnatti 10/1/2014
Washington D.C. 6/22/2008 Mountain View 10/24/2010 St. Louis 10/3/2014
Chicago 8/22/2008(EV Solo) St. Louis 7/1/2011 (EV Solo) St. Paul 10/19/2014
Kansas City 5/3/2010 East Troy 9/3/2011 Milwaukee 10/20/2014
Hampton 4/18/2016 Columbia 4/21/2016 Lexington 4/26/2016
NYC 5/2/2016
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 6,441
    If that's what women are telling you, then trust me, that's what we do!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Woody from ToyStory wasnt called Woody for nothing ;)

yeah my wife has been to a few... i really should stop saying what my wife does :o
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    If it is to try things, please post some clips of your party:D :D:D
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    dunkman wrote:

yeah my wife has been to a few... i really should stop saying what my wife does :o

and in this instance, it doesn't reflect well on you...;) :)
  • Of course, we try everything out at the party ;) I would like to go to one sometime soon... you know just to see what they have :o:p
  • prismprism Posts: 2,440
    everyone of them turns into one big lesbian orgy :)
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    Where ? When?
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    prism wrote:

:D:D:D:D
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
    prism wrote:

yeah my wife's been to a few of th.... see there i go again :o
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • prism wrote:

We wear teddies and heels to the parties too :p
    dunkman wrote:
    yeah my wife's been to a few of th.... see there i go again :o

maybe if you're good next time she brings back home with her some of the "live" toys ;)
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    prism wrote:
    maybe if you're good next time she brings back home with her some of the "live" toys ;)

i'm just off to bed so thanks for the visual ;):D
    We wear teddies and heels to the parties too :p

like alot of women i show up in just the heels (cause as with all lesbian orgies those never, ever come off) :D
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    dunkman wrote:
    i'm just off to bed so thanks for the visual ;):D

uh oh....poor mrs. dunkman :)
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • prism wrote:
    like alot of women i show up in just the heels (cause as with all lesbians orgies those never, ever come off) :D

SO that is you :p

Good point. Don't forget the bitch boots.. sometimes we wear bitch boots to the lesbian orgies :D
  • pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    Passion Parties....My wife has been selling this stuff of few years now. You should see some of the stuff I have in my house! His...Hers..Theirs....AMAZING some of the things they have. The parties themselves are done in good taste from what I have been told. ;) Serioulsy though, I guess they are pretty low key, although she has said that a couple of the bachelorette parties have gotten a little risque(sp)...:)
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • acoustic guyacoustic guy Posts: 3,770
    Passion Parties....My wife has been selling this stuff of few years now. You should see some of the stuff I have in my house! His...Hers..Theirs....AMAZING some of the things they have. The parties themselves are done in good taste from what I have been told. ;) Serioulsy though, I guess they are pretty low key, although she has said that a couple of the bachelorette parties have gotten a little risque(sp)...:)

Man oh man, I wouuld love to be a freaking fly on that wall!
    Get em a Body Bag Yeeeeeaaaaa!
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
    Man oh man, I wouuld love to be a freaking fly on that wall!

LOL...You and me both! Most of the parties are at the homes of the people having the parties, and the few that have been at my home, I have been banished to somewhere far far away. :)

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • acoustic guyacoustic guy Posts: 3,770
    LOL...You and me both! Most of the parties are at the homes of the people having the parties, and the few that have been at my home, I have been banished to somewhere far far away. :)

Just for shits and giggles.....uh......what state do you live in? :D
    Really.
    Get em a Body Bag Yeeeeeaaaaa!
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
    Just for shits and giggles.....uh......what state do you live in? :D
    Really.

HAHAHA....I live in Washington, but I would be willing to bet if you search their website, you could find a local rep! Supposedly they are nationwide. While they are based out of the west coast, there may be someone out in your neck of the woods...Or, if you would like, I can have a package put together for your wife/girlfriend and she can order directly from a catalog! ;)

• Ok....I have a question. What happens at a sex toy party? Is it just to try and sell stuff or what?

yeah it's sort of like a tupperware party. a lady comes to the house and tries to sell stuff. the problem is that usually everyone at the party is required to buy something. the one I went to had some decent products in terms of lotions and things like that (that actually had multiple uses outside of sex). but it was long and got pretty boring just watching this lady present the products and try to convince us that the bride needed all of them (and I had just broken up with my boyfriend so it was kind of depressing to boot because I had no use for most of the stuff). You just sit there the whole time, can't really talk to your friends and stuff.

also the sales woman went into a little too much information on her own personal experiences with the products.
  • brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    i want to get my wife some sex toys.

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
    yeah it's sort of like a tupperware party. a lady comes to the house and tries to sell stuff. the problem is that usually everyone at the party is required to buy something. the one I went to had some decent products in terms of lotions and things like that (that actually had multiple uses outside of sex). but it was long and got pretty boring just watching this lady present the products and try to convince us that the bride needed all of them. You just sit there the whole time, can't really talk to your friends and stuff.

Either your friends are stuffy, or the rep sucked. It is all up to the rep to make the party fun and get people involved. If she is simply out to sell and that is it, then yea, they can be boring. My wife has been doing the in home party thing for 12 years now with candles, jewelry, stamps and passion passion parties, and makes her parties very fun. Alot of them are theme based and they have a very good time. You are not REQUIRED to buy anything and if you were told that, again, you had a bad rep showing you stuff...Trust me, I have had 100's of these things at my home, I know what they are like. :)

• i've been to a couple. they can get a little tedious if the lady selling them doesn't keep things going at a pace. they start with tame stuff like lotions and such, then move on to kinkier shit like anal beads and vibrators. the first one i went to, the lady was featuring something called "clit cream", and she suggested that we all go to the bathroom and put some of it ahem, down there and see if we liked it. so yeah, kind of fun stuff. ;-)
  • Either your friends are stuffy, or the rep sucked. It is all up to the rep to make the party fun and get people involved. If she is simply out to sell and that is it, then yea, they can be boring. My wife has been doing the in home party thing for 12 years now with candles, jewelry, stamps and passion passion parties, and makes her parties very fun. Alot of them are theme based and they have a very good time. You are not REQUIRED to buy anything and if you were told that, again, you had a bad rep showing you stuff...Trust me, I have had 100's of these things at my home, I know what they are like. :)
    so you have had ladies at your house drinking booze and buying dildos.....

over 100 times......

awesome.....

i am now going to discuss with my giirlfriend if WE can arrange a dildo selling party at our house......
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Either your friends are stuffy, or the rep sucked. It is all up to the rep to make the party fun and get people involved. If she is simply out to sell and that is it, then yea, they can be boring. My wife has been doing the in home party thing for 12 years now with candles, jewelry, stamps and passion passion parties, and makes her parties very fun. Alot of them are theme based and they have a very good time. You are not REQUIRED to buy anything and if you were told that, again, you had a bad rep showing you stuff...Trust me, I have had 100's of these things at my home, I know what they are like. :)

well as I said some of the products were pretty good. and she got people involved in stuff and was very upbeat, but it was just very LONG (and she said that she didn't even sell a quarter of the stuff they have available). We were required to buy stuff because we only had about 6 people. So we each had to promise to buy one thing for ourselves and contribute to stuff for the bride.

and honestly, once you've seen one vibrator, you've seen them all. (and man, they are pricey!!! I spent $20 on lotion :))
    brainofPJ wrote:
    i want to get my wife some sex toys.

HAHAHA.I have heard that as well.

She has done a few that were couples, and she laughs, cause the guys all talk big you know. I'm gonna buy my wife this, and shes gonna use that and blah, blah, blah, but when it comes down to brass tax, and the toys and books and lotions and stuff are pulled out to show, she says that most of us big strong men turn red and just sit there and dont say much and the women take charge! hahaha

• dunkman wrote:

yes please....anything to save us from picturing you naked.

^_^
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
    so you have had ladies at your house drinking booze and buying dildos.....

over 100 times......

awesome.....

i am now going to discuss with my giirlfriend if WE can arrange a dildo selling party at our house......

LOL....Most of the parties that have been here, have been the other things she sells. When the passion parties happen, I am required to leave the premises so as not to be a hinderence to the ladies having a good time. She is a affraid that if I were around, the ladies woouldnt be themselves and thus not get involved as much.

• brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    HAHAHA.I have heard that as well.

She has done a few that were couples, and she laughs, cause the guys all talk big you know. I'm gonna buy my wife this, and shes gonna use that and blah, blah, blah, but when it comes down to brass tax, and the toys and books and lotions and stuff are pulled out to show, she says that most of us big strong men turn red and just sit there and dont say much and the women take charge! hahaha

thing is, i have never talked to the wife about this.

only because i'm sure she wouldn't like it.

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
This discussion has been closed.