Options

What do you want this holiday season??

Comments

• Options
    This seems to be the busiest time of the year for starting relationships (with me anyway - I always seem to find one about now) cos everything's all nice and cosy and and romantic and stuff.

yeah well since at the time I lived in north carolina and went to my parents' in massachusetts for 2 weeks for christmas I didn't even really see him for all the "cozy" business. And before I left I was in finals the whole time after I met him. I did fly back to have New Years Eve with him though.
  • Options
    yeah well since at the time I lived in north carolina and went to my parents' in massachusetts for 2 weeks for christmas I didn't even really see him for all the "cozy" business. And before I left I was in finals the whole time after I met him. I did fly back to have New Years Eve with him though.
    well I've had boyfriends for the past two christmases and didn't see either of them over christmas :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    Springtime!!! End Of The Holidays!!
  • Options
    Doesn't matter I'm not gonna get it anyway. heh
  • Options
    I don't want or expect anybody to get me anything, but if I had to pick something it would be a kitchenaid mixer.
    I'm a regular Susie Homemaker.
    I really screwed that up. I really Schruted it.
  • Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    red rider shotgun
  • Options
    Slip KidSlip Kid Posts: 1,175
    a macintosh

but hell will freeze over before I'd get that
    I just don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die.
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    Tangible: A faerie garden

:)

that's real?? !! :D

i want some sexy shoes.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    red rider shotgun

you'll shoot your eye out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and then how will you see a rat?! :D
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    sweetpotatosweetpotato Posts: 1,278
    ...all i really, really want is a gold charm bracelet, with three charms to start: two little boys (representing my sons) and one heart. then i can add charms to it over the years.

other than that, i'd love some new jammies, the new annie lennox cd, the "dylan" cd (a greatest hits collection), flat-heeled black boots ( i have biker chick fryes already :) ), and a couple of books. i'm pretty easy to please.
    "Ladies and gentlemen, the President of the United States, Barack Obama."

"Obama's main opponent in this election on November 4th (was) not John McCain, it (was) ignorance."~Michael Moore

"i'm feeling kinda righteous right now. with my badass motherfuckin' ukulele!"
    ~ed, 8/7
  • Options
    sweetpotatosweetpotato Posts: 1,278
    I don't want or expect anybody to get me anything, but if I had to pick something it would be a kitchenaid mixer.

kitchenaids RULE. :D i'd never be able to make my world-famous and much-sought-after cranberry-orange-pistachio biscotti without my standmixer. :)
    "Ladies and gentlemen, the President of the United States, Barack Obama."

"Obama's main opponent in this election on November 4th (was) not John McCain, it (was) ignorance."~Michael Moore

"i'm feeling kinda righteous right now. with my badass motherfuckin' ukulele!"
    ~ed, 8/7
  • Options
    drivingrldrivingrl Posts: 1,448
    I have a film SLR (though I can't find it after I moved, which is a little disconcerting) but I kinda want a digital one. Film photography is too much of an expensive hobby.

Amen. Although, I like the mystery behind film photos. You take a photo, and who knows how it will turn out?
    drivingrl: "Will I ever get to meet Gwen Stefani?"
    kevinbeetle: "Yes. When her career washes up and her and Gavin move to Galveston, you will meet her at Hot Topic shopping for a Japanese cheerleader outfit.

Next!"
  • Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    Lizard wrote:
    you'll shoot your eye out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and then how will you see a rat?! :D

i didnt see it anyway lol
  • Options
    memememe Posts: 4,693
    I need a new laptop and a new treo.
    Not going to happen though.
    ... and the will to show I will always be better than before.
  • Options
    all i want is a small box of godiva dark chocolate ganache. :) mmmmm.
    hubby and i have bought a bunch of new things recently: new sofa and chairs for the LR, bunch of furniture for the guest room, etc. i also *just* about completed my pj poster collection...got lots framed, getting the rest framed.....and then have picture ledges awaiting them. :) also ordered the limited edition ames poster book, so yea.....lots of *gifts* already. hubby is having a new car stereo installed today - early xmas gifts, and i have a couple things for him xmas day too......so, soooo much stuff! i don't really need/want anything....although winning the lotto would be nice ;)...so yes, just a lovely time with my family is all cool for me!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    A LOT of money.

Either that or the Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 8 Comic Book/Graphic Novel series.
  • Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,679
    edited October 2023
    Post edited by Spunkie on
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    With my Christmas bonus and $$ from parents ( which they always give) I am getting a Venus II Ocean Kayak. I wanted one last year, but paid bills instead. This summer while I'm paddling away in the sound I will have a huge smile plastered on my face thankful for wishing and making my own dream come true. Not like last summer thinking almost everyday " I should have bought that kayak!".
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    cat72cat72 Oxford, MA Posts: 2,992
    something I probably won't get. :(
  • Options
    JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    To stand in the same room as him. Touch his face. Watch him smile, hear him laugh. Breathe him in. Hold him tight.

And to sit around with a bunch of peeps that I love and just play tunes and drink good wine. Enjoy their company.

Oh and world peace. :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options

I love mine! I have a pink one!
  • Options
    While I quite agree with Jeanie's and I do believe her wishes are my very same ones ;) . I have decided what I really want is passion. Pure passion.
  • Options
    Urban HikerUrban Hiker Posts: 1,312
    A little motivation and lots of peace and quiet.
    Walking can be a real trip
    "We've laid the groundwork. It's like planting the seeds. And next year, it's spring." - Nader
    Prepare for tending to your garden, America.
  • Options
    AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    Love.
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• Options
    While I quite agree with Jeanie's and I do believe her wishes are my very same ones ;) . I have decided what I really want is passion. Pure passion.

The VERY SAME ONES?? ;):p Gee I hope not or someone's got some splainin' to do! :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:
    The VERY SAME ONES?? ;):p Gee I hope not or someone's got some splainin' to do! :D

I should be clear, same wishes... NOT the same him ;) I don't like to share :p
  • Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    to be left alone.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    I should be clear, same wishes... NOT the same him ;) I don't like to share :p

That's good, coz when it comes to "hims" I don't like sharing either! ;)

Of course I'm happy to share anything else with you love. :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    PJaddictedPJaddicted Posts: 1,432
    A spotting scope. The one I want is $2500.

oxc
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

*May the Peace of the Wilderness be with YOU*

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    — Unknown
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:
    That's good, coz when it comes to "hims" I don't like sharing either! ;)

Of course I'm happy to share anything else with you love. :)

Oh but of course :)

*hands box of chocolates to Jeanie*