What do you want this holiday season??

Brain of J.LoBrain of J.Lo Posts: 3,259
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
Be selfish for a moment! Tell us what present you hope to RECEIVE this year! :D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    not to be asked this question anymore :)
  • Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    not to be asked this question anymore :)

lol! :p
  • Options
    lol! :p

hehe ,, i would like 5 million cash
  • Options
    a kitten :-)
  • Options
    It doesn't matter what I ask for. I never get what I want. I have more joy watching my family and freinds get what they want. :)
  • Options
    chinobaezachinobaeza Santiago Posts: 2,489
    a job in europe, us, japan or australia for 7 years and then come back here ;)
  • Options
    JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    I usually buy what I want.
    But for this Xmas, my girlfirend and my parents will pay me PJ frames (Copenhagen and Katowice 2007).
    Otherwise, as said above, I prefer to offering than receiving... now that I work, have a child and have a bit of money, I'm happy to be able to buy some nice presents for my family.
    But, if you ask me to be selfish, I'd like to receive a few more PJ posters (Dusseldorf, Gorge Klausen 2006, etc.)
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
  • Options
    TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    A stack of airplane tickets.
    Oh and some truffles. :o
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • Options
    I'm gonna be the first slushy answer... for the first time in my life... I want a boyfriend :eek: :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    I need a new camera, but I haven't decided if I would prefer an SLR to take good pics or a point and shoot for easy transporting. I have a film SLR (though I can't find it after I moved, which is a little disconcerting) but I kinda want a digital one. Film photography is too much of an expensive hobby. It's kinda like bikes- I've got a fancy road bike for long smooth rides, but now I've got to get another bike for commuting!
  • Options
    Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,814
    Tangible: A faerie garden
    Esoteric: Patience and happiness

:)
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • Options
    I'm gonna be the first slushy answer... for the first time in my life... I want a boyfriend :eek: :o

aw helen! that's cute. I think this is the first time in my life I *don't* want a boyfriend :).
  • Options
    chinobaezachinobaeza Santiago Posts: 2,489
    hahahahahahahaahahaha ;)
  • Options
    What about that Al guy you are always going on with here?
    He is cute! Ask him out.
  • Options

Where do we go for said boyfriends??? :confused::o
  • Options
    mammasanmammasan Posts: 5,656
    An iPod Touch, but what I am most looking forward to this Christmas is having my kids for the holiday. Last year I didn't get to see them wake up on Christmas morning and the shear joy on their faces when they opened their presents. That is the greatest gift to me.
    "When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads." - Ron Paul
  • Options
    It doesn't matter what I ask for. I never get what I want. I have more joy watching my family and freinds get what they want. :)

Ahh Paddy :(

I have an in with Santa what with me being so far north so maybe I could put in a good word for ya ? ;)

* I do LOVE watching my family open their gifts. Last year I was SO impressed with myself with what I gave my sister it was sheer(?? or shear?) pleasure for me to watch her open it :D.. of course she gave me this awesome scrapbook that almost made me cry :o .... not that I do that sort of thing ***
  • Options
    Ahh Paddy :(

I have an in with Santa what with me being so far north so maybe I could put in a good word for ya ? ;)

* I do LOVE watching my family open their gifts. Last year I was SO impressed with myself with what I gave my sister it was sheer pleasure for me to watch her open it :D.. of course she gave me this awesome scrapbook that almost made me cry :o .... not that I do that sort of thing ***

me too. I really pride myself with being a great gift-giver. I give people stuff they didn't even know they wanted :).
  • Options
    Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    Hey Helen - send me some Paddy's and I'll be your boyfriend for life!!!
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
    aw helen! that's cute. I think this is the first time in my life I *don't* want a boyfriend :).
    Awww... I've never really wanted one. The past couple of years I haven't been AGAINST the idea and now I'd like one. Not in a 'oh god I'm lonely and desperate' kinda way, just in a 'yeh, that would be nice' :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    TrixieCat wrote:
    What about that Al guy you are always going on with here?
    He is cute! Ask him out.
    Unfortunately Al's taken :( I've tried... several times... but he's having none of it :eek:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    Unfortunately Al's taken :( I've tried... several times... but he's having none of it :eek:
    Cute guys have cute friends...have him hook you up.
  • Options
    Where do we go for said boyfriends??? :confused:
    :confused: I dunno, is there some kinda pick and mix place where you go and point and say 'I want that one please'? :)

Steve :D You're just reconfirming my suspicions that men are incredibly easy :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    TrixieCat wrote:
    Cute guys have cute friends...have him hook you up.
    :D I'm sorry I said anything now... I don't want this to turn into the 'let's find Helen a man' thread :D

I'd just like one... if I don't get one I'll still be happy but I think I'm ready to give it a try. I must go out tonight and find a suitable corner :) I've seen women pick up men that way.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    Awww... I've never really wanted one. The past couple of years I haven't been AGAINST the idea and now I'd like one. Not in a 'oh god I'm lonely and desperate' kinda way, just in a 'yeh, that would be nice' :)

yeah this isn't exactly the FIRST time I haven't wanted one. the past couple years I really haven't. Last year I was just GETTING one at christmas time which was kinda weird. At least I won't be seeing any nosy relatives this year. I swear everyone from my great aunts to my seven-year-old cousin uses christmas to pry into my love life (or lack thereof). I do have to go to the fancy company party alone though, which is pretty annoying.
  • Options
    :D I'm sorry I said anything now... I don't want this to turn into the 'let's find Helen a man' thread :D

I'd just like one... if I don't get one I'll still be happy but I think I'm ready to give it a try. I must go out tonight and find a suitable corner :) I've seen women pick up men that way.

put em on the glass
  • Options
    know1know1 Posts: 6,763
    Time off from work.
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • Options

Yeah, I was gonna concur.. I mean not about the boyfriend thing.. it'd be nice to find a love interest which wasn't unrequited this Christmas.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    yeah this isn't exactly the FIRST time I haven't wanted one. the past couple years I really haven't. Last year I was just GETTING one at christmas time which was kinda weird. At least I won't be seeing any nosy relatives this year. I swear everyone from my great aunts to my seven-year-old cousin uses christmas to pry into my love life (or lack thereof). I do have to go to the fancy company party alone though, which is pretty annoying.
    This seems to be the busiest time of the year for starting relationships (with me anyway - I always seem to find one about now) cos everything's all nice and cosy and and romantic and stuff.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Well.. if we're speaking material things... I would like an all expenses paid holiday in a lovely tropical island - maybe one of the smaller islands in the Maldives. I love it there. Oh! And on my own too! No husband or kid.. just me and me. :D