Options

someones blocking my car in!!!!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    First of all, what's the op doing on here if he needs to be resolving this? Second, if it takes 55 minutes to get to work and he is supposed to have been there in 45 then it sounds like he needs to be getting up earlier. As to you vandalizing mf'ers don't you realize that is just asking for retaliation from the insensitive prick that blocked you in? Not to mention you could get caught committing a crime and be out a few more days of work to be in court?
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    omg i LOVE this thread! its a good read for the morning!!! there are some twisted foos up in here and i love it! my favorite response on page 1 is glue newspaper to the windshield! :D
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    First of all, what's the op doing on here if he needs to be resolving this? Second, if it takes 55 minutes to get to work and he is supposed to have been there in 45 then it sounds like he needs to be getting up earlier. As to you vandalizing mf'ers don't you realize that is just asking for retaliation from the insensitive prick that blocked you in? Not to mention you could get caught committing a crime and be out a few more days of work to be in court?

ok, you and ure members only jacket didnt have to kill the FLOW by bringing sense to the thread dammit!!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    ok, you and ure members only jacket didnt have to kill the FLOW by bringing sense to the thread dammit!!!!

:D Once the threads go on, I can't control my actions. I'm all about the FLOW. Listen closely, you can hear me shuffling across the room. Swoosh, Swoosh, Swoosh. Damn I'm cool. ;)
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    Saturnal wrote:
    When more people think like THIS, the better off we become.

*smileez*
    The problem is not how the victim is thinking here. The problem is the lack of consideration shown by the blocker-inner in the first place. The less people that think like them the better. And how do we stop them being inconsiderate? Flat tyres. Simple. :)
    uʍop ǝpısdn ǝɹ,ǝʍ 'punoɹ ʎɐʍ ɹǝɥʇo ǝɥʇ ןןɐ s,ʇı
  • Options
    OK, all this retaliation is absurd. When did you "grownups" decide that juvenile behavior is a problem solver?

This point aside, if you vandalize the car, the person will know you did it because he is parked behind YOUR space. DUH! So don't be suprised when you are hit with the repair bill.

Why didn't you call the police? They could have simply ran the plates and contacted the owner to move it. Simple solution to your problem.
    "When you're climbing to the top, you'd better know the way back down" MSB
  • Options
    The problem is not how the victim is thinking here. The problem is the lack of consideration shown by the blocker-inner in the first place. The less people that think like them the better. And how do we stop them being inconsiderate? Flat tyres. Simple. :)
    agreed 100% There's FAR too much sympathy going on for the blocker inner... and not enough towards the blocked... which makes me think there are a few blocker inners here :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    OK, all this retaliation is absurd. When did you "grownups" decide that juvenile behavior is a problem solver?
    when other people start behavin juvenilly towards us :cool: :p
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    :D Once the threads go on, I can't control my actions. I'm all about the FLOW. Listen closely, you can hear me shuffling across the room. Swoosh, Swoosh, Swoosh. Damn I'm cool. ;)

hahahaha yeah ure cool....hot pink is all YOU!!! ;)

helen i agree- we've got blocker inners in THE PIT!!! :eek:

• Options
    but people don't you know? All you need is Love. :)

Happy Holidays everyone ! Wishing you all Peace and Love now and through out the whole year.
  • Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    we've got blocker inners in THE PIT!!! :eek:

Somehow this sentence doesn't sit right with me. Sounds vulgar.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Somehow this sentence doesn't sit right with me. Sounds vulgar.

HAHAHAHAHA yes i know!!! that was specifically just for you!

• Options
    Here's what you do (this is a compilation from everybody's responses):

1. Break into the car and move it out of the way
    2. Let the air out of their tires
    3. Crazy glue the business card of someone you hate right on the windshield
    4. Drive to work

or

Steal the car and drive it to work, then ask for a ride home from one of your co-workers. Everyone should know how to steal a car.
    I really screwed that up. I really Schruted it.
  • Options
    Here's what you do (this is a compilation from everybody's responses):

1. Break into the car and move it out of the way
    2. Let the air out of their tires
    3. Crazy glue the business card of someone you hate right on the windshield
    4. Drive to work

or

Steal the car and drive it to work, then ask for a ride home from one of your co-workers. Everyone should know how to steal a car.

*applause*
    nicely done!!!!

• Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    HAHAHAHAHA yes i know!!! that was specifically just for you!

AW Shucks!
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    Earthgirl wrote:
    but people don't you know? All you need is Love. :)

Happy Holidays everyone ! Wishing you all Peace and Love now and through out the whole year.
    sing it, soul sister

\m/
  • Options
    know1know1 Posts: 6,763
    Retaliation is for low-life, idiots.

You don't even know why the person decided to block you in. Maybe the car quit running right there and they are off trying to get someone to come fix it or tow it. Or...what if they were kidnapped from the parking lot...
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    AW Shucks!

dude. i just saw your location. GRRRRROSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! :eek:

• Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    dude. i just saw your location. GRRRRROSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! :eek:

Talk about the STD calling the kettle black! :D
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Talk about the STD calling the kettle black! :D

AHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that was good. damn good! i am on the phone with someone right now & i saw this post and was like OHHHHHH SNAP mookie dissed me BIG TIME!!! :D good game good game.

• Options
    So, what ended up happening with this?
    motel money murder madness
  • Options
    Curly Joe wrote:
    So, what ended up happening with this?

yeah thats a good question. whats the status? anyone?

• Options
    sorry just got home. so

i thought about the baseball bat thing but the car wasnt that great and i'd prolly be doing the person a favor. i went to my apt tried calling the apt complex a couple of times. went back to my car while on the phone trying to find a towplace that worked my complex, but it was too dam cold so went back inside. about 745am the car was gone but i didnt see them leave. i was fixin to give them an earful. i have a very long fuse so when i go off, it is nuetron bomb like. called my preceptor at work and he told me it would be ok cause he ended up having to go to a meeting. so i ended up leaving about an hour later than usual.
    normal traffic time at 645 am to work is about 40min. normal traffic time at 745am about an hour and half. so i show up really really late, and my preceptor thought i might have died. i just ended up having to stay later, which sucked cause that meant i had to haul ass to school.

anyway, the guy might have had an emergency to park there but there was parking right there. the night before and this morning. my garage is kinda far from my apt, but there usually isnt any parking right next to my actual apt, so since i have to park far from my apt i park in my bfe garage. but there is plenty of regular parking in that area apartments. so that guy had plenty to choose from if he wanted close parking to his apartment if he didnt mind walking 2 spaces over.

and to top it all off , if he had just backed up like a foot or two back i coulda managed to get my car out (small toyota corolla) but he parked right next to the garage door. fucking prick. i hope he parks there again tonite, cause i dont have to leave tomorrow till noon and i will wake up early to see if he is there so i can tow his ass. and pee on his manilla( or whatever that is)
    mean people suck!
    but nice people sw****w

• Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    helen i agree- we've got blocker inners in THE PIT!!! :eek:
    :mad: so what we gonna do about it then? Block THEM in? :confused:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    know1 wrote:
    Retaliation is for low-life, idiots.

You don't even know why the person decided to block you in. Maybe the car quit running right there and they are off trying to get someone to come fix it or tow it. Or...what if they were kidnapped from the parking lot...
    well then the car being moved will be the least of their problems... chances are they're none of those reasons though... you blocker inner you :mad:

Besides, it's not ABOUT retaliation... how are you not understanding that. If I see someone thoughtlessly blocking me in, well they won't mind me doing what it takes to get my car out. If they couldn't drive around another 5/10 minutes to find a better spot, they'll understand how I can't wait 2 hours for them to come back and move it... surely!
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    pirlo21pirlo21 Posts: 534
    I feel for you. I get this all the time. It's so frustrating. Ignorant, selfish, arrogant people. Really get me fucking angry!

There's a young couple living on my street now that are constantly blocking people in (me at least once a week) who put a note in the windscreen saying 'I live in number 62, give me a knock if you want me to move' !!
    The cheek of it. Why should I have to go out of my way, just cause they're too lazy to walk an extra few hundred yards?!!!
    The most annoying part is that when you do give them a knock to get them to move (usually early in the morning on my way to work), they have the cheek to look really annoyed that you've got them out of bed !!

Next time they block me in, I'm gonna get them out of bed at 3am and ask them to move. Then after they've moved the car just say "know what, I've changed my mind" !!

Glad I got that off my chest!
    Cymru Am Byth

PJ albums, at the moment!! -
    1,Vs 2,Vitalogy 3,No Code 4,Yield 5,Ten 6,Backspacer, 7Pearl Jam 8,Binaural 9,Riot Act.
  • Options
    chinobaezachinobaeza Santiago Posts: 2,489
    and pee on his manilla( or whatever that is)
    you don't really want to know....
    :D:D
  • Options
    DerrickDerrick Posts: 475
    Spraypaint "Convicted Pedophile. Out on loophole." on his rear and sides.
    Spraypaint "I <3 Hitler!" on his rear and sides.
    Spraypaint "I hate _________" on his rear and sides, where _________ is a racial derogatory term in plural.

or

If you don't mind wasting beer. Pour beer down his driver-side window....two bottles maybe. The smell will get into the material. Copy down the license plate then wait till he leaves. After following him a bit, call into the police station and say there is a car driving erratically down x street with licence plate abc123.