american gladiators

2»

Comments

• jordn6971jordn6971 Posts: 675
    "crush" working her real job...:)

Julie Kedzie (9-6) Vs. Gina Carano (5-0) : Feb / 2007

Yeah I remember I watched that fight live on showtime back when they first started with MMA and everyone was just as excited and entertained by or even more entertaining than the men. I didn't even realize that she was crush, she should have stuck with MMA
    "There was a band playing in my head, and I felt like getting high"
  • I used to wack off to the original one back in the day.....had a thing for Lace and Diamond.
    "It's all happening"
  • the show is what its supposed to be. cheesy fun.

and i would like the crap to be beat out of me by crush. she might be reason enough to watch it.
    mean people suck!
    but nice people sw****w

• jordn6971 wrote:
    Yeah I remember I watched that fight live on showtime back when they first started with MMA and everyone was just as excited and entertained by or even more entertaining than the men. I didn't even realize that she was crush, she should have stuck with MMA

yeah, it was fight of the night, and probably one of the better matches i watched last year. they certainly put the men to shame that night. :) like you said, the crowd was much more into this fight for sure.

she is still in mma, and still training out of extreme couture in las vegas for her next bout...february 16th (on showtime as well) against an opponent yet to be officially announced.
  • anybody notice that wolf looks like ben stiller in dodgeball?

Hahaha....that's great!
    "It's all happening"
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,791
    12 million viewers.
    I miss igotid88
  • spongersponger Posts: 3,159
    I spent about an hour hanging out with Sabre one night a couple of years back. He's from the original Gladiators. I never watched the show, so I didn't know who he was.

But, I know watches, and I voiced my envy for the $18K Gold Rolex Daytona wrapped around his wrist. He's like, "Well, I used to be an American Gladiator." A few other people in the cigar bar I was in confirmed his identity.

Cool fucking guy, actually. He's this gigantic person who could rip most men in half, yet he'll sit there and talk to anybody and engage in conversation about anything.
  • rhinomagicrhinomagic Posts: 2,549
    My wife and I were interested enough in the new version to watch on Sunday night. We spent the two hours laughing at how terrible it is and asking ourselves why we cared enough to tune in.

Hogan and Ali are awful. The competitors lacked any kind of believe-ability. I just didn't remember the original being so transparent. Maybe because we were all a lot younger then.

Will not tune-in again.

Memphis 1994
    New Orleans 1995
    Fort Lauderdale 1996
    Atlanta & Birmingham 1998
    New Orleans 2000
    Tampa 2003
    Kissimmee 2004
    New York City (x 2) 2008
    East Troy (x 2) 2011
    Chicago & New Orleans 2013
    Hampton, Raleigh, Boston 2016
    Baltimore 2020
    Louisville 2022
    Philadelphia & Baltimore 2024
  • elmerelmer Posts: 1,683
    I remember this from about 12-15years ago, my only interest was with the females gladiators though. *wink*
  • mean people suck!
    but nice people sw****w

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Bring this show back!