Nose Pickers!!

2»

Comments

• RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    nick1977 wrote:
    I have a strange urge to pick my nose after reading this thread.
    I'm picking my nose right now!
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    it's my nose
    it's my finger
    it's my booger
    it's my right to do with the three as i see fit.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    nice!
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    PJPixie wrote:
    C'mon People!!! Do you think you're invisible as soon as you stick that finger up your nose?? Ugh........get a tissue and blow your nose. If it's that bad, excuse yourself and go somewhere to take care of it.

Thanks for letting me rant...........

While cycling I get a build up and shoot off Snot Rockets. Is that ok I have no time for a tissue?

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    g under p wrote:
    PJPixie wrote:
    C'mon People!!! Do you think you're invisible as soon as you stick that finger up your nose?? Ugh........get a tissue and blow your nose. If it's that bad, excuse yourself and go somewhere to take care of it.

Thanks for letting me rant...........

While cycling I get a build up and shoot off Snot Rockets. Is that ok I have no time for a tissue?

Peace
    i do that while i'm running, i think it's allowed :?
  • 81, how did you dig up this old thread (no pun intended)

Did you specifically type "nose pickers" in the search or were you that far back in the depths of the AET?
    :lol:
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    81 wrote:
    it's my nose
    it's my finger
    it's my booger

:lol::lol: Agree...besides if I'm not supposed to put my finger up there..why does it fit so perfectly? :?
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    "The doctor said I wouldn't have so many nose bleeds if I kept my finger outta there."

file.php?2,file=11295,filename=ralph-wiggum-nose-picking.jpg
    81, how did you dig up this old thread (no pun intended)

Did you specifically type "nose pickers" in the search or were you that far back in the depths of the AET?
    :lol:

i picked my way thru the rubbish on page 17383 :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    afroannnie wrote:
    "The doctor said I wouldn't have so many nose bleeds if I kept my finger outta there."

file.php?2,file=11295,filename=ralph-wiggum-nose-picking.jpg

"Ralphie, if your nose bleeds it's because you're picking it too much...or not enough."
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    just PLEASE don't go digging for gold when I'm talking to you ok?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    afroannnie wrote:
    81 wrote:
    it's my nose
    it's my finger
    it's my booger

:lol::lol: Agree...besides if I'm not supposed to put my finger up there..why does it fit so perfectly? :?

giggidy
    RKCNDY wrote:

If someone picks their nose in front of me I usually like to ask them "Did you get yet?"

One of my roommates that i had after college ate his boogers...although I prefer this over my friend who wiped his boogies on the seat of my car...later I found a whole array of crusty boogers...
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    there's a young lady in western wa whom digs up in her nostrils whilst anyone sitting there can watch with such glee that the heavens open up and sunrays surround her dumbass and she flies away on a cloud of boogers.
    and i swear to god the crazy broad eats what is picked out of her dumbass head.

odd shit for a 20 something year old. then again ICP is turned up quite loudly. fuckin stupid sounding bullshit
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    afroannnie wrote:
    although I prefer this over my friend who wiped his boogies on the seat of my car...later I found a whole array of crusty boogers...

my gf sort of does that. she flicks them on her floor. :x funny..she has to have a nice clean house, but her car...yikes. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    RKCNDY wrote:
    exactly...all while making eye contact

:shock: picking boogers and sliding finger into mouth :shock:

holy shit
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    81 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    although I prefer this over my friend who wiped his boogies on the seat of my car...later I found a whole array of crusty boogers...

my gf sort of does that. she flicks them on her floor. :x funny..she has to have a nice clean house, but her car...yikes. :lol:
    bet she'd love that you posted that!!! :lol:
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    Lizard wrote:
    81 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

bet she'd love that you posted that!!! :lol:

i have no fear that she reads the forums. none.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    I wonder why so many people pick their nose in the car? I mean we can still see you picking your nose...I guess they figure no one can call them out on it... :?
    afroannnie wrote:
    I wonder why so many people pick their nose in the car? I mean we can still see you picking your nose...I guess they figure no one can call them out on it... :?

what? you mean you can see what I do in my car?!? dang.
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

what? you mean you can see what I do in my car?!? dang.

Maybe that's why people get tinted windows...they can just go at it in their car and no one will know... :lol::lol: