Nose Pickers!!

PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
edited September 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
C'mon People!!! Do you think you're invisible as soon as you stick that finger up your nose?? Ugh........get a tissue and blow your nose. If it's that bad, excuse yourself and go somewhere to take care of it.

Thanks for letting me rant...........
The best use of Life is Love.
The best expression of Love is Time.
The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Thorns2010Thorns2010 Posts: 2,200
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=305260

Maybe we should hook those 2 noise pickers up??

Would they than share thier 'findings'??
  • DOSWDOSW Posts: 2,014
    I do it when nobody's around... is that weird?
    It's a town full of losers and I'm pulling out of here to win
  • PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    Thorns2010 wrote:
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=305260

Maybe we should hook those 2 noise pickers up??

Would they than share thier 'findings'??

HAHAHAHAH, That is funny! And that thread was just from yesterday!
    ugh.........people are just gross.

• AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    PJPixie wrote:
    C'mon People!!! Do you think you're invisible as soon as you stick that finger up your nose??

ha! i know!! i frequently see these nose-pickers while driving. its like, do you really think your window is a sheild, and that you're invisible just because youre in a car?? ha!
  • brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    you can pick your friends.

you can pick your nose.

you can't pick your friend's nose.
  • seanw1010seanw1010 Posts: 1,205
    PJPixie wrote:
    C'mon People!!! Do you think you're invisible as soon as you stick that finger up your nose??
    wait....

you arent?
    they call them fingers, but i never see them fing. oh, there they go
  • OffHeGoes29OffHeGoes29 Posts: 1,240
    If nose picking was a sport, I would be a professional.
    BRING BACK THE WHALE
  • i never got the big anti-nose picking movement... there are far dirtier things in the world... i dont appreciate people that wipe their boogers on things... but as far as picking and then properly disposing, no biggy

now people that pick the dingleberries out of their crack on the other hand....
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • nose picker booger flicker
    mean people suck!
    but nice people sw****w

• Slip KidSlip Kid Posts: 1,175
    why do people make such a big fucking deal about this?
    I just don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die.
  • londonwprlondonwpr Posts: 293
    sgossard3 wrote:
    i never got the big anti-nose picking movement... there are far dirtier things in the world... i dont appreciate people that wipe their boogers on things... but as far as picking and then properly disposing, no biggy

This is a funny post...I agree, as long as a nose picker properly disposes of said booger, than what's the big deal?

I sat behind a kid in 4th grade who ate his boogers. That was disgusting...and not an approved way of properly disposing of his boogers.
    7/8/95, 6/26/98, 6/27/98, 8/17/98, 8/18/00, 8/20/00, 8/21/00, 10/8/00, 10/21/00, 6/16/03, 6/18/03, 6/21/03, 6/22/03, 6/24/03, 10/3/04, 9/11/05, 9/12/05, 9/13/05, 9/15/05, 9/16/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/20/06, 6/24/06, 6/30/06
  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    Sleep (crust in your eye when you wake up) and boogers have the same composition.
    There's snot in your eye!
  • sgossard3 wrote:
    i never got the big anti-nose picking movement... there are far dirtier things in the world... i dont appreciate people that wipe their boogers on things... but as far as picking and then properly disposing, no biggy

Haha I agree completely. Nose picking don't bother me in the least. I do laugh when I see it though :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    It's "game on" when I'm driving alone in my car. That's my nose-picking safe zone.
    So, the one person that does this that drives me nuts.........just asked me if he could talk to me for a second. He pulls me into the break room to ask me some question about his daughters wedding and immediately sticks his finger IN his nose (not just rubbing his nose) as he's talking to me. I was looking directly at him so I couldn't ignore it. I said "can you please stop picking your nose while you're talking to me?" He turned bright red and started to stutter.......again, making me feel that people must think they are invisible as soon as that finger goes up the nose!!!

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    PJPixie wrote:
    So, the one person that does this that drives me nuts.........just asked me if he could talk to me for a second. He pulls me into the break room to ask me some question about his daughters wedding and immediately sticks his finger IN his nose (not just rubbing his nose) as he's talking to me. I was looking directly at him so I couldn't ignore it. I said "can you please stop picking your nose while you're talking to me?" He turned bright red and started to stutter.......again, making me feel that people must think they are invisible as soon as that finger goes up the nose!!!

i don't want to work where you do........ever! :p
    cutback wrote:
    i don't want to work where you do........ever! :p

lmao......yeah, it's the same dude I carpool with. Effing Freak! He picks his nose at least 20 times during the drive. I tried to count the other day but I almost tossed my cookies. I did manage to get a pic of him in nose picking action (he had no idea I snapped the pic) and send it to SENROCK! Yeah she loved it!

• RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    Jason P wrote:
    It's "game on" when I'm driving alone in my car. That's my nose-picking safe zone.
    "That's a man's right, Goddammit!"
  • have you ever picked a booger so big your headache went away?
    the Minions
  • Actually it's healthy and instinct....go figure

http://anaibendai.blogster.com/eating_your_boogers_healthy
    the Minions
  • madtowndavemadtowndave Posts: 4,012
    If nose picking was a sport, I would be a professional.

Me too!!
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
  • londonwpr wrote:
    This is a funny post...I agree, as long as a nose picker properly disposes of said booger, than what's the big deal?

I sat behind a kid in 4th grade who ate his boogers. That was disgusting...and not an approved way of properly disposing of his boogers.
    the kid i sat by in 3rd grade used to wipe his on his desk and decorate them with highlighters... also poor disposing of boogers
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
    When my Brother in law moved out of his childhood home to go away to college, my mother in law cleaned out his room and found a whole wall (near his bed) covered in dried up boogers.

• angie76angie76 Posts: 646
    I like it when someone thinks no one is watching and they are digging way up their nose..lol. I can see if a booger is hanging out..then you just kind of wipe it off but yeah anything deeper and that's just gross.
    Dig a ditch deep enough
    To keep you clear of the sun
    You've been burned more than once
    You don't think much of trust
  • pjpudpjpud Posts: 3
    For a bootycall bandit you sure know how to judge people.Where have your your fingers been lately?
  • pjpudpjpud Posts: 3
    pjpud wrote:
    For a bootycall bandit you sure know how to judge people.Where have your your fingers been lately?
    pjpud wrote:

lol................my fingers have been on my keyboard!

and really, I dont' JUDGE people, I observe them.

pjpud wrote:
    pjpud wrote:

should I answer you again? :)

• nick1977nick1977 Posts: 327
    I have a strange urge to pick my nose after reading this thread.