Giants vs. Packers and Patriots vs. Chargers

13»

Comments

• JSBE wrote:
    well, i was wrong. eli has played a hell of a lot of good football since the playoffs started. thanks for sucking complete ass for my fantasy team when it mattered to me.

the pack had so many chances to pull away in the game but stupid penalty after stupid penalty (with a couple horrible favre picks thrown in).

if tynes missed that last field goal i'm pretty sure tom coughlin's red, wind-beaten face would have exploded.
    Yea that's why Farve doesn't scare me...never has. He'll chuck the ball anywhere. He's nuts.
  • pureocpureoc Posts: 2,383
    Saturnal wrote:
    Yea that's why Farve doesn't scare me...never has. He'll chuck the ball anywhere. He's nuts.

Yeah, well he also owns EVERY passing record in NFL HISTORY!!!
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98, Alpine Valley 10/8/00, Champaign 4/23/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Grand Rapids 10/3/04
    Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Milwaukee 6/29/06, Milwaukee 6/30/06, Lollapalooza 8/5/07
    Eddie Solo Milwaukee 8/19/08, Toronto 8/21/09, Chicago 8/23/09
    Chicago 8/24/09, Indianapolis 5/7/10, Ed Chicago 6/29/11, Alpine Valley 9/3/11 and 9/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Moline 10/18/14, Milwaukee 10/20/14
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    pureoc wrote:

With 1 win and 1 loss in the Super Bowl and he does chuck it up. It's a 50/50 proposition he just not what he's made out to be what he's thought to be.....a dominant winning QB.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    g under p wrote:
    With 1 win and 1 loss in the Super Bowl and he does chuck it up. It's a 50/50 proposition he just not what he's made out to be what he's thought to be.....a dominant winning QB.

Peace

i would have rather seen favre in the superbowl...

he has won...eli hasn't.

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Oxxys wrote:
    I freakin can't wait for conference championships.....the first game is on in t-minus 14 minutes

Down with Brady
    YAY for Favre

i hope you're not a betting man
  • pureoc wrote:
    Good for him. He still doesn't scare me as much as Eli Manning when it comes down to it.
  • Favre a non factor.

:)
    All that's sacred, comes from youth....dedications, naive and true.
  • :)

Your just glad you don't have to face him in the Superbowl. Seeing that your from New England. lol
  • Your just glad you don't have to face him in the Superbowl. Seeing that your from New England. lol
    I am a Giant fan. Fuck the Patriots. We faced him in the NFC champ game and made him look like the old fart that he is. Retire already.

Giants arent scared of shit. Bring on the Patriots.
    All that's sacred, comes from youth....dedications, naive and true.
  • I am a Giant fan. Fuck the Patriots. We faced him in the NFC champ game and made him look like the old fart that he is. Retire already.

If he's not on your team then why would you care when/if he retires?
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    giants vs pats

giants win

I have to agree with you.