The AET Soccer/Football Thread

Comments

• karma defectkarma defect Posts: 5,483
    Towerman wrote:
    Just read that Feyenord is after either Claudio Pizarro from Bayern Munich or
    Julio Cruz from Inter who used to play for them years ago, they need to replace Kuyt

They do and they need more than that. They will probable sign Leonard tomorrow. The former left back from Monaco and Belgium international will join Feyenoord on a free transfer.
    « One man's glory is another man's hell.
    You’re on the outside, never bound by such a spell.
    Together in the darkness, alone in the light.
    I took it upon me to be yours, Timmy,
    I’ll lead your angels and demons at play tonight......»
    In other news.

Van der Meijde has his dog back. Thieves took his dog and two car last week and to top things of they stole not 1 not 2 but 8 watches. What in gods name does a person need 8 watches for?
  • TowermanTowerman Posts: 228
    In other news.

Van der Meijde has his dog back. Thieves took his dog and two car last week and to top things of they stole not 1 not 2 but 8 watches. What in gods name does a person need 8 watches for?

maybe he's a Flavor Flav wannabe, heee
    speaking as a child of the 90's
    Towerman wrote:
    maybe he's a Flavor Flav wannabe, heee

????????? Sorry? say what?:D
    I just heard that the Soa Poalo goalie set a new world record taking from Chilavert. He scored 68 goals if I heard right. I always find it strange that Goalkeepers take the penalty. It should be the striker if he is steady. I helps build his goal scoring confidence.
    ????????? Sorry? say what?:D

hhehee... Flavor Flav is a rapper, used to be on Public Enemy, well I'm not a big fan of rap music but the guy has a reality show on VH1 and he's well known for always wearing many watches including a big clock hanging around his neck.
    here's a pic http://z.about.com/f/wiki/e/en/thumb/8/89/FlavaFlav.jpg/250px-FlavaFlav.jpg
    I just heard that the Soa Poalo goalie set a new world record taking from Chilavert. He scored 68 goals if I heard right. I always find it strange that Goalkeepers take the penalty. It should be the striker if he is steady. I helps build his goal scoring confidence.

yeah I agree with that, though what's great about Rogerio is that at least 30 of those 68 goals
    have been scored from direct free kicks.
    Anyone saw the Werder Bremen match?, I think finally Bayern will face some harder competition for the title.... Diego and Klose are probably the two best players of the Bundesliga right now.
    Towerman wrote:
    hhehee... Flavor Flav is a rapper, used to be on Public Enemy, well I'm not a big fan of rap music but the guy has a reality show on VH1 and he's well known for always wearing many watches including a big clock hanging around his neck.
    here's a pic http://z.about.com/f/wiki/e/en/thumb/8/89/FlavaFlav.jpg/250px-FlavaFlav.jpg

Oh yeah the guy with the clock I know him.:D I can picture Andy van der Meyde in that role.
    Towerman wrote:
    Anyone saw the Werder Bremen match?, I think finally Bayern will face some harder competition for the title.... Diego and Klose are probably the two best players of the Bundesliga right now.

With Ballack and Rosicky out you may damn well be right. I don't know about Diego, but Klose is kickass. I haven't seen Bremen though. We did get some flashes from Bayern. Good job Roy.
  • KlumpieKlumpie Posts: 2,649
    It's for sure, Ooijer moves to Blackburn. Big chance that Kromkamp will move to PSV. Also there is big chance that Beasley will go back to the USA.
    Klumpie wrote:
    It's for sure, Ooijer moves to Blackburn. Big chance that Kromkamp will move to PSV. Also there is big chance that Beasley will go back to the USA.

Well I would be OK with him staying, but it matters not as long as we get some money for him. He is a usefull player too bad he lacks the so called American fighter sport mentality. He should have fought for his spot, I think he had a good first season before he gave up and started moaning.
    Well I would be OK with him staying, but it matters not as long as we get some money for him. He is a usefull player too bad he lacks the so called American fighter sport mentality. He should have fought for his spot, I think he had a good first season before he gave up and started moaning.

Beasley isn't good enough, but he's good enough for the bench. I hope he stays but with Beerens we have a good alternative. No news on Vennegoor, today.
    Klumpie wrote:
    Beasley isn't good enough, but he's good enough for the bench. I hope he stays but with Beerens we have a good alternative. No news on Vennegoor, today.

As far as Vennegoor goes no news is good news. But there was some news. He cancelled Bolton, it will be Celtic or PSV.

I thought Beasley had potential when he came and during his first season I still thought that he might get better. He can score and has a lot of speed. However as it is he is good to be a sub and nothing more than that. I still think it is his mentality that sells him short. He could be better if he had some more fighting spirit.
    As far as Vennegoor goes no news is good news. But there was some news. He cancelled Bolton, it will be Celtic or PSV.

I thought Beasley had potential when he came and during his first season I still thought that he might get better. He can score and has a lot of speed. However as it is he is good to be a sub and nothing more than that. I still think it is his mentality that sells him short. He could be better if he had some more fighting spirit.

There is a big chance that Vennegoor will move to Celtic. I think Koeman isn't really satisfied with Vennegoor. Because yesterday he said it 3 times that Vennegoor will move to Celtic.
    Klumpie wrote:
    There is a big chance that Vennegoor will move to Celtic. I think Koeman isn't really satisfied with Vennegoor. Because yesterday he said it 3 times that Vennegoor will move to Celtic.

Maybe he is preparing for the worst so it can only be better than expected. I like him he gives the midfield player and Farfan and Kone more time and space.
    Maybe he is preparing for the worst so it can only be better than expected. I like him he gives the midfield player and Farfan and Kone more time and space.

That's true. And Yesterday Koeman's performance was better than I expected. He admitted that made some faults in the past and he gave proffesional answers.
    Klumpie wrote:
    That's true. And Yesterday Koeman's performance was better than I expected. He admitted that made some faults in the past and he gave proffesional answers.

I missed it I was watching Fight club. I wanted to catch the rerun and saw that there wasn't any. Why not, I mean they repeat Will and Grace and everything else. Oh well nothing I can do about it now.
    I missed it I was watching Fight club. I wanted to catch the rerun and saw that there wasn't any. Why not, I mean they repeat Will and Grace and everything else. Oh well nothing I can do about it now.

Well, there was no big news. You didn't miss something important.
  • ladygooddivaladygooddiva Posts: 4,169
    hi there i am so nervous about tonight...

anyways i think Bremen is the hottest aspirant for the titel germanmeister bec. with Klose,Diego and the second ex porto player they just got it!!!
    But hope dies last that we can do it ! But first we have to smash this spanish guys ...it will be hard ...
    anyways maybe we get in some days 3 from Ajax (i am just asking myself if we are gettin a discount lol)
    but maybe the media is wrong ...
    i hope for tonight that vince is able to play

so go HSV !!!!

anyways i think Bremen is the hottest aspirant for the titel germanmeister bec. with Klose,Diego and the second ex porto player they just got it!!!
    But hope dies last that we can do it ! But first we have to smash this spanish guys ...it will be hard ...
    anyways maybe we get in some days 3 from Ajax (i am just asking myself if we are gettin a discount lol)

so go HSV !!!!

Which 3 players???, I read something about Heitinga, Emmanuelson and Babel. Is this right????
    Klumpie wrote:
    Which 3 players???, I read something about Heitinga, Emmanuelson and Babel. Is this right????

yes...Beiersdorfer watched the match from Ajax against Waalwijk.But everthing will be desided tonight .if hsv win than we buy as it seems this three if not than only a stiker and a leftdeffender...
    yes...Beiersdorfer watched the match from Ajax against RKC Waalwijk.

Good luck against Ossasuna and if I were HSV I would buy Grygera from Ajax.

so go HSV !!!!

I heard he was part of the group so he should be fit then right?

Get those Ajax player, they are starting to get arrogant over there in Amsterdam yet again maybe it will tone them down some what.:D

I am sending good karma your way. Are you feeling it? I hope they will make it.
    Klumpie wrote:

I would do the same although I hope he will go to Tottenham.
    yes...Beiersdorfer watched the match from Ajax against Waalwijk.But everthing will be desided tonight .if hsv win than we buy as it seems this three if not than only a stiker and a leftdeffender...

I heard he said no to Heitinga.
    Klumpie wrote:

thank you i think we need that and cross the fingers that kompany is fit!!!!
    don´t tell me that ...i try to trust Beiersdorfer etc..

I heard that too and he had enough time to talk with Grygera at the platform.

well i know and that is cinfussing me a bit but hell first the match and than later the new players...
    thank you i think we need that and cross the fingers that kompany is fit!!!!
    don´t tell me that ...i try to trust Beiersdorfer etc..

Beiersdorfer...tell him he have to buy Grygera. He is better than the other three players.