it is pretty fucking sad......

2»

Comments

• xscorchoxscorcho Posts: 409
    I was a pharmacy tech for about 8 months....worst job I ever had....thought it was gonna be cake...count a few pills...answer a few phones....boy was I wrong...the public treats you like shit.....especially the government funded poor peeps...they're the worst!

i actually loved my job and the customers (all but a few anyways)..... the other employees i worked with said that the pharmacy was different then most because usually customers were not as nice and patient!... i actually miss my job! the area i worked in was super laid back and the ppl were awesome (i also lived in the area so saw my customers out and about lol which was weird sometimes because at the bars i knew what everyone was on and that many shouldnt have been drinking alcohol!)
  • LindaLinda Posts: 1,656
    *wakes up from nyquil-theraflu drug induced coma*

good morning everyone.....

there is a good sign today.....my temperature went down from 145 to 118....

hehehehehe..................

now that you are here the temp is rising..

hehehehe...
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    *wakes up from nyquil-theraflu drug induced coma*

good morning everyone.....

there is a good sign today.....my temperature went down from 145 to 118....

hehehehehe..................

Feeling better? :) Excellent! :)

Now can I have my tap dance????? ;):p:D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Jeanie wrote:
    Feeling better? :) Excellent! :)

Now can I have my tap dance????? ;):p:D
    i am going to spend another day in a drug induced coma.....

hoping that will do the trick...

and just to let you know...i ALWAYS have my dancing shoes on....heheheh
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    i am going to spend another day in a drug induced coma.....

hoping that will do the trick...

and just to let you know...i ALWAYS have my dancing shoes on....heheheh

Fair enough. Sounds like a plan. :)

Only, if you always got your dancing shoes on where the fuck were you on Friday night????? I was bored shitless and begging for someone to dance for me! Good thing I didn't know then what I know now or I'd have really been chaffing at the bit! ;):D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Oh you poor dear, SPEEDY. Do you have 'man flu'?
  • when the highlight of my weekend is....

pounding nyquil....

*IM SPINNIN*..........
    how quick the sun can....drop away.............

ok now i have officially become delirious because i am quoting pearl jam....hehehe

yeah that is pretty fucking sad
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • wrong thread, sorry
    hope you feel better!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~PJ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥ KoL ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1/14/95, Charlotte 2000, 2003:4/15, 4/16, 7/1, 7/5, 7/6, 7/8, 7/9, 2006: 5/27, 5/28, 5/30;6/17/08, 6/28/08
    *** www.myspace.com/pirljamgirl***
  • hope you're feeling better speedy *getting a big tea kettle ready for ya* :)
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    two weeks and I STILL CAN'T FUCKING HEAR!!!!!!!!!.....colds suck canal water...:(
  • cutback wrote:
    two weeks and I STILL CAN'T FUCKING HEAR!!!!!!!!!.....colds suck canal water...:(
    this fucking cold has been with me a fucking month....unreal!!!!

today i actually felt almost normal when i woke up....

only because i overdosed on every fucking over the counter medicine on the market.....
  • xscorcho wrote:
    i actually loved my job and the customers (all but a few anyways)..... the other employees i worked with said that the pharmacy was different then most because usually customers were not as nice and patient!... i actually miss my job! the area i worked in was super laid back and the ppl were awesome (i also lived in the area so saw my customers out and about lol which was weird sometimes because at the bars i knew what everyone was on and that many shouldnt have been drinking alcohol!)

sounds like you were at a slow paced pharmacy then. The joint I was at, was pumping out 800+ scripts a 12 hour day. 60+ scripts an hour was too much for me......we usually had 4 Techs on duty with 3 pharmacists at a time, with one person there just to work the cash register.
    "It's all happening"
  • xscorchoxscorcho Posts: 409
    sounds like you were at a slow paced pharmacy then. The joint I was at, was pumping out 800+ scripts a 12 hour day. 60+ scripts an hour was too much for me......we usually had 4 Techs on duty with 3 pharmacists at a time, with one person there just to work the cash register.

ours was much slower but we had less help... we usually did around 350 to 400 and were open from 8 -10 weekdays.... we'd have two pharmacists max.. in the morning and evening 1... 1 to 3 techs depending on the time of day... and always a cashier unless theyre on break or something.... weekends were slower so there were three of us each day. we stayed quite busy... but i like staying busy!
    cutback wrote:

WHAT????? ;):D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Im sorry....

I thought this thread was about the Greenbay Packers defense....

carry on.......
  • libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    nyquil is the best. :)
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • when the highlight of my weekend is....

pounding nyquil....

*IM SPINNIN*..........
    how quick the sun can....drop away.............

ok now i have officially become delirious because i am quoting pearl jam....hehehe

My buddy drank an entire bottle of nyquil when we were in like 10th grade. He fell asleep at 6pm on Tuesday, woke up 8pm on Wednesday, and thought it was still Tuesday but just two hours later.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    i just had some, i feel like death :(
  • i just had some, i feel like death :(
    chicken soup....
    nyquil.....
    a blankie.......

You will be fine........
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    i just had some, i feel like death :(
    chicken soup....
    nyquil.....
    a blankie.......

You will be fine........
    it's all i've been doing the past 2 days, i'm starting to emerge from the fog slowly but surely. god bless nyquil!
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad