it is pretty fucking sad......

SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,478
edited January 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
when the highlight of my weekend is....

pounding nyquil....

*IM SPINNIN*..........
how quick the sun can....drop away.............

ok now i have officially become delirious because i am quoting pearl jam....hehehe
Take me piece by piece.....
Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• nyquil......its the nightime sniffling, sneezing, coughing, aching, stuffy head, fever so you can rest medicine
  • nyquil......its the nightime sniffling, sneezing, coughing, aching, stuffy head, fever so you can rest medicine
    that phrase has always confused me, dunno why. i mean i know it stops all that stuff, but yeah lol

sorry speedy! i'd give you a cup of tea if i could
    i like nyquil.....its just like jaegermeister....except you miss the whole 8 hours of being loud and obnoxious and wearing the lampshade on your head....

nyquil .....just do a double shot......and pass out 20 minutes later....

hehehehe.....
  • Echinacea. Take some.
  • that phrase has always confused me, dunno why. i mean i know it stops all that stuff, but yeah lol

sorry speedy! i'd give you a cup of tea if i could
    actually i just dropped a shot of nyquil in to a glass of theraflu......and pounded that down....

*NYQUIL BOMBS*

how come you never see baby pigeons?????? heheheheheheh
  • actually i just dropped a shot of nyquil in to a glass of theraflu......and pounded that down....

*NYQUIL BOMBS*

Wow...that sounds awesome.
  • i see that masterfarmer guy is on the board........thats good....

cuz i have been having problems with my cows and chickens lately......

i hope he can help.....

hehehehehe..................
  • actually i just dropped a shot of nyquil in to a glass of theraflu......and pounded that down....

*NYQUIL BOMBS*

sounds tasty. bottoms up.
    Nice shirt.
  • i see that masterfarmer guy is on the board........thats good....

cuz i have been having problems with my cows and chickens lately......

i hope he can help.....

bwahahahaha.
  • i like nyquil.....its just like jaegermeister....except you miss the whole 8 hours of being loud and obnoxious and wearing the lampshade on your head....

nyquil .....just do a double shot......and pass out 20 minutes later....

hehehehe.....

LOL....got any redbull to chase it with?
    "It's all happening"

*NYQUIL BOMBS*

A: cuz they're all hanging out in your air conditioner :p haha

crush some pepto bismol and rim the shotglass with pink fluffy chalkiness. AW YEAH!
  • A: cuz they're all hanging out in your air conditioner :p haha

crush some pepto bismol and rim the shotglass with pink fluffy chalkiness. AW YEAH!
    actually i was gonna use crushed aspirin.....just for the *lemon face* effect....

and i went to walgreens today to buy some more medicine....true story...

and the pharmicist has me sign my name and address before she gives me the medication.......i guess because people take this shit and make meth out of it???......

when i found that out i said to her "can i have a case of it please".....

hehehehehehehe..........she laughed....
  • all you're missing is a little asphyxiation stimulation...INXS style.

nyquil the gateway drug...
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    So is now a good time to see if I can get you to tap dance for me Speedy? :p

I've been trying to get someone from the board to tap dance for my entertainment all weekend! :D

Feel better soon me dear. :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    all you're missing is a little asphyxiation stimulation...INXS style.

nyquil the gateway drug...

10 years last week. :(
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • actually i was gonna use crushed aspirin.....just for the *lemon face* effect....

and i went to walgreens today to buy some more medicine....true story...

and the pharmicist has me sign my name and address before she gives me the medication.......i guess because people take this shit and make meth out of it???......

when i found that out i said to her "can i have a case of it please".....

hehehehehehehe..........she laughed....
    hahaha ain't that amazing? at the pharmacy by my house they keep shit behind the counter! crackheads lol
  • where the fuck is that masterfarmer guy????

my goats just hopped the fence and are chasing the pigeons!!!!!

masterfarmer????? MY ASS!!!!!!!
  • where the fuck is that masterfarmer guy????

my goats just hopped the fence and are chasing the pigeons!!!!!

masterfarmer????? MY ASS!!!!!!!
    goats? frames? pigeons? say whaaaa

damn when they start slipping LSD in nyquil?? :confused: lol

*off to score a bottle* :p
  • pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    hahaha ain't that amazing? at the pharmacy by my house they keep shit behind the counter! crackheads lol

LOL

Well, I work at a University and at the drugstore across the street from campus, they also keep all the cold medicine behind the counter, and they don't sell it after 6pm! Normally I don't shop at that place, but one morning I stopped to get my ex some cold medicine, and they had to check my ID before they sold it to me! Pretty funny!

Speedy I hope you are enjoying your "cocktail." :p
  • hahaha ain't that amazing? at the pharmacy by my house they keep shit behind the counter! crackheads lol
    im thinking the methheads must have watched a bunch of episodes of *macgyver*(if thats how you spell it).............

lets take a cold tablet......and turn it in to one of the most addictive drugs on the planet.....using only some goats....an outhouse...and some moonshine...

hehehehehe
  • im thinking the methheads must have watched a bunch of episodes of *macgyver*(if thats how you spell it).............

lets take a cold tablet......and turn it in to one of the most addictive drugs on the planet.....using only some goats....an outhouse...and some moonshine...

hehehehehe
    babe you're losing me with the goats, i seriously must have missed something hahaha
  • im going back to bed.....

if anyone sees that masterfarmer guy....have him give me a call....

cuz those roosters he sold me 2 months ago havent laid one fucking egg....

and im a little pissed off!!!!!
  • babe you're losing me with the goats, i seriously must have missed something hahaha

you know...you get high, and http://www.artoflegendindia.com/productimages/PSAE002.jpg

(On this note I must go to bed....I encountered things finding that picture...that may cause my internet to be monitored!!! Goodnight).
    "It's all happening"
  • im going back to bed.....

if anyone sees that masterfarmer guy....have him give me a call....

cuz those roosters he sold me 2 months ago havent laid one fucking egg....

and im a little pissed off!!!!!
    nite nite dear....i'm still confused as all hell. happens a lot though :D haha
  • you know...you get high, and http://www.artoflegendindia.com/productimages/PSAE002.jpg

(On this note I must go to bed....I encountered things finding that picture...that may cause my internet to be monitored!!! Goodnight).
    oh c'mon yo know that was your desktop wallpaper :p haha

and i've gotten high. but never THAT high. well not so high i turn into an indian guy with a penis. not yet anyway lol
  • oh c'mon yo know that was your desktop wallpaper :p haha

and i've gotten high. but never THAT high. well not so high i turn into an indian guy with a penis. not yet anyway lol

That's disgusting...my desktop is http://chud.com/nextraimages/david_hasselhoff.jpg
    "It's all happening"
  • That's disgusting...my desktop is http://chud.com/nextraimages/david_hasselhoff.jpg
    the pic didn't load for me, but even without seeing it i think it's safe to say i'd stick with the goat pic. EWWWW HOFF lol
  • xscorchoxscorcho Posts: 409
    i worked in a pharmacy and we kept the meds with pseudoephedrine behind the counter.... ppl had to scan their ID in order to buy them (otherwise they could come back later and buy more because nobody checks a written log).... ppl would get pissed and yell at me because of it...... not like i made up the law.. shesh!
  • xscorcho wrote:
    i worked in a pharmacy and we kept the meds with pseudoephedrine behind the counter.... ppl had to scan their ID in order to buy them (otherwise they could come back later and buy more because nobody checks a written log).... ppl would get pissed and yell at me because of it...... not like i made up the law.. shesh!

I was a pharmacy tech for about 8 months....worst job I ever had....thought it was gonna be cake...count a few pills...answer a few phones....boy was I wrong...the public treats you like shit.....especially the government funded poor peeps...they're the worst!
    "It's all happening"
  • *wakes up from nyquil-theraflu drug induced coma*

good morning everyone.....

there is a good sign today.....my temperature went down from 145 to 118....