I Hate Winter!!!!!!!

Comments

• justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    if i thought you were serious i would be happy to send you my recipe for cream of brocolli soup.....

Please post it! :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • justam wrote:
    Please post it! :)
    SPEEDYS CREAM OF BROCCOLI SOUP

ok here we go...i have mixed and matched a few different recipes for this soup and this is the simplest and tastiest im my opinion.....if ya dont like it....

i dont give a rats ass..........

in a large saucepan....add 5-6 cans of chicken broth(each can is 14-15 ounces)
    then add 5-7 stalks of broccoli..cut the broccoli in to bite size pieces..i use just the flowers but you can add the stalk...its your fucking soup and i dont give a rats ass.......

next take a few carrots...1 or 2....peel the carrots and then shred them in to the pan(you get it...its basically just to make the soup look pretty)

ok...now bring this mixture to a boil.....then reduce the heat and let it simmer for 6-8 minutes....or until the broccoli is tender....

ok now the tricky part(so put down the bong for a few minutes)....

your gonna take 5-6 tablespoons of flour and mix that into a 10-12 ounce glass of hot water....(dissolve all the flour)

then you are going to SLOWLY and i mean SLOWLY!!!!!!! add this to the saucepan...constantly stirring!!!!! you are thickening the soup!!!!! dont let the flour turn to LUMPS!!!!!!

KEEP FUCKING STIRRING!!!!!!!!! till your arm falls off.....or at least 3-5 minutes....

ok.....now we are having fun.....so go take another bong hit because we are almost done.....

now we are going to add a quart and a half....yes that is ONE QUART BOTTLE and then HALF A QUART BOTTLE of half/half.......

let that simmer/cook/boil/whatever.....for about 5-10 minutes.....again its your soup i dont give a fuck how long you let it cook.....

now the fun part......add 2-4 cups of finely shredded chedder cheese.....i use 3 cups...but i have used 4......stir this in to your soup and you are finished!!!!

add as much salt and pepper as you want.....

this recipe only takes 30-40 minutes.......

and the soup IS ALWAYS BETTER THE NEXT DAY!!!!! after you let it sit in the fridge for a day.....
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    i hate being cold so naturally i am not a fan of Winter either.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    FUCK WINTER!!!!!!!

i agree pretty much. i do NOT look forward to having to wear SHOES instead of flip flops or being barefoot. ugh
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • SENROCK! wrote:
    i agree pretty much. i do NOT look forward to having to wear SHOES instead of flip flops or being barefoot. ugh

exactly. the shoes and socks are killin me....i can't stand it.

it couldn't get any grayer, uglier or rainier here. yuck.
    Nice shirt.
    exactly. the shoes and socks are killin me....i can't stand it.

it couldn't get any grayer, uglier or rainier here. yuck.

HELL YES. im waiting til im FORCED to wear shoes. if i wear them- once i reach my destination, i park those baddboys and go BAREFOOT!!! whats worse is people who wear SOCKS AND SANDALS!!! :eek: :eek: speaking of which......has anyone seen Dopey Boy???!!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• SENROCK! wrote:
    HELL YES. im waiting til im FORCED to wear shoes. if i wear them- once i reach my destination, i park those baddboys and go BAREFOOT!!! whats worse is people who wear SOCKS AND SANDALS!!! :eek: :eek: speaking of which......has anyone seen Dopey Boy???!!!!

i wear flip flips till my toes are almost frostbitten.
    i put off shoes as long as possible. barefoot is always...always better.

shoes, socks, pants, winter coats....i can't stand any of it.

black socks can be kinda sexy though :D
    Nice shirt.
  • winter does a number on my eczema... so yes... i hate it as much as a banana in the ass!
  • The Day wrote:
    winter does a number on my eczema... so yes... i hate it as much as a banana in the ass!
    i met a couple girls who actually................

oh nevermind..................

hehehehehe.............
    The Day wrote:
    ... i hate it as much as a banana in the ass!

HAHAHA! that cracked me UP and i spit out my drink!!!!

i wear flip flips till my toes are almost frostbitten.
    i put off shoes as long as possible. barefoot is always...always better.

shoes, socks, pants, winter coats....i can't stand any of it.

black socks can be kinda sexy though :D

the pearl jam avocado socks are kinda hott as well.... :D
    and yeah thats about how longi wait-til my toes are reddie to fall off from freezing! :eek: however, being in l.a im kinda lucky cuz i can be barefoot pretty long before it ACTUALLY gets freezing!

• i met a couple girls who actually................

oh nevermind..................

hehehehehe.............

they had dry skin?? ;)

glad i could make you laugh SENROCK ... but don't send me the cleaning bill! :)
  • SENROCK! wrote:
    the pearl jam avocado socks are kinda hott as well.... :D
    and yeah thats about how longi wait-til my toes are reddie to fall off from freezing! :eek: however, being in l.a im kinda lucky cuz i can be barefoot pretty long before it ACTUALLY gets freezing!

you are very lucky. i live in cincinnati and it gets friggin COLD...for months on end.
    freezing in LA? :) i'd never wear shoes.
    Nice shirt.
    The Day wrote:
    they had dry skin?? ;)

glad i could make you laugh SENROCK ... but don't send me the cleaning bill! :)

awww BOOOO! jk

and do my eyes deceive me or did SPEEDY give out a recipe up there??!!! :eek:

• justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    SPEEDY, thanks for the recipe! :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • justam wrote:
    SPEEDY, thanks for the recipe! :)
    right on!!!!

im having a bowl of soup right now as a matter of fact.....

if you actually try the recipe im sure you will enjoy it.....

its very simple and very tasty.....
  • 3-6 inches of snow on its way today....

great....

JUST FUCKING GREAT!!!!!!!

have i mentioned that i FUCKING HATE WINTER???????
  • i love the cold. :)
    tis a gorgeous brisk and sunny day in NYC. to me, winter hasn't even begun yet. i mean, the season doesn't *officially* begin until the 22nd of december in any case. some years definitely colder/stormier than others. thus far this year, pretty damn mild imho, at least where i live. january/february is where *real* winter usually resides, so we'll see how it goes. however, i love getting bundled up, i love winter nights....fire in the fireplace, candles everywhere, warm comfort foods, etc. and a beautifully snowy night, or on a bright sunny winter's day...magical.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,199
    3-6 inches of snow on its way today....

great....

JUST FUCKING GREAT!!!!!!!

have i mentioned that i FUCKING HATE WINTER???????

are you working if so i hope you don't have as bad a night as last time be safe speedy ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    i love the cold. :)
    tis a gorgeous brisk and sunny day in NYC. to me, winter hasn't even begun yet. i mean, the season doesn't *officially* begin until the 22nd of december in any case. some years definitely colder/stormier than others. thus far this year, pretty damn mild imho, at least where i live. january/february is where *real* winter usually resides, so we'll see how it goes. however, i love getting bundled up, i love winter nights....fire in the fireplace, candles everywhere, warm comfort foods, etc. and a beautifully snowy night, or on a bright sunny winter's day...magical.

i can't say i dissagree it really is nice all that you describe ...
  • are you working if so i hope you don't have as bad a night as last time be safe speedy ...
    ill be working in this crap in a few hours.....

and it will be a complete fucking disaster......as always when it snows....

but ill survive.....

then i am locking myself in my house for 2 days....hehehehehe

my girlfriend has NO IDEA what i have in store for her this weekend....hehehehehehehehehehehe

*does the groucho marx eyebrow raise*
    ill be working in this crap in a few hours.....

and it will be a complete fucking disaster......as always when it snows....

but ill survive.....

then i am locking myself in my house for 2 days....hehehehehe

my girlfriend has NO IDEA what i have in store for her this weekend....hehehehehehehehehehehe

*does the groucho marx eyebrow raise*

ok then drive carefully and i feel for your girl, if i can get rid of the kids for saturday i might do the same to my wife :D...
  • how I felt to listen to Winter Song from the trees when I saw your thread title:o
    I don't want to be the fool that's behind me but I am...

I'll Hold The Pain... Release...

Yourself
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Fucking snow, stupid odd even parking....

Subsequent parking tickets :fp:
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Well it's 62 degrees out right now so that's awesome.

But winter can kiss my ass!!!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    I really fucking hate parking tickets. Fucking 30 dollars for being on the wrong side of the street.

Fucking horseshit, I tell you
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Its not so bad...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • what the fuck is this winter you all speak of?
    She sounds like a bitch. Dump her.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    Well, fuck the both of ya! :P
  • :D
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)