I Hate Winter!!!!!!!

Comments

• Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    I love winter. It lives within me, in my soul. I only make it through the year so I can get to another winter.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,837
    27 miserable degrees........

I was golfing in that today! Wasn't very fun though as I was freezing my ass off towards the end of the round. Bring on spring!
  • 27 miserable degrees........

It's great football weather. :)
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    I love winter. It lives within me, in my soul. I only make it through the year so I can get to another winter.

I love winter too my favorite time of the year since growing up in Boston. However, I probably won't see any snow in that I'll be spending this winter/spring in Palm Beach, Florida.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    its too cold..
  • I love winter!
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    I love winter too. I don't like those arctic winds, but everything else about is fine with me. It's too mild where I live right now, I would prefer to live more north eventually.
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • there must be a huge difference between winter in chicago then winter in bozeman. it is a beatiful 23 degrees here, the sun is out, blue sky and 6 inches of snow outside. peace
    Walk Tall, Kick Ass, Learn to Speak Arabic, Love Music, and Never Forget You Come From a Long Line of Truth Seekers, Lovers, and Warriors. HST

CHILLIN LIKE BOB DYLAN!!!
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    there must be a huge difference between winter in chicago then winter in bozeman. it is a beatiful 23 degrees here, the sun is out, blue sky and 6 inches of snow outside. peace
    Yeah, the snow here becomes a traffic nightmare and eventually turns to a brownish grey sludge.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,199
    too bad speedy i just cracked open my first cold hynekn ha spanglish at it's best ......feel better oh by the way fuck the nyquil start with cofee & irish cream .....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    i know what you mean speedy....if you're watching the ducks-ucla game you can see how badly i'm suffering.....:p

hehehehehe
  • aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    FUCK WINTER!!!!!!!

but i made some homemade cream of broccoli soup tonight.....

fuck yeah!!!!!!!
    You're still angry about your Bears losing in Seattle to my Seahawks!!!!

Oh and, bring on the WINTER!!! Time to hit the slopes!!! Time to enjoy some hearty winter brews!!!
  • aNiMaL wrote:
    You're still angry about your Bears losing in Seattle to my Seahawks!!!!

Oh and, bring on the WINTER!!! Time to hit the slopes!!! Time to enjoy some hearty winter brews!!!
    ive had a good diet today...

nyquil
    thera flu
    cough medicine
    vitamin c
    a multiple vitamin
    aspirin
    soup and toast..........

BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    ive had a good diet today...

nyquil
    thera flu
    cough medicine
    vitamin c
    a multiple vitamin
    aspirin
    soup and toast..........

BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!
    Now, take a bong hit and a shot of tequila and call me in the morning. :D

Wow dude, I hope you feel up to snuff soon.
  • AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,560
    Winter is a lot of fun for rich bastards. For those of us who can't afford transportation it sucks goat balls for bus fare.
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • fuck winter.......

i am ALL FOR GLOBAL WARMING!!!!!!

i want to wake up in december and have chicago feel like maui.........
  • HermanBloomHermanBloom Posts: 1,764
    I love winter; don't want to see warm weather forever. Worst summer ever.
    SLC 11/2/95, Park City 6/21/98, Boise 11/3/00, Seattle 12/9/02, Vancouver 5/30/03, Gorge 9/1/05, Vancouver 9/2/05, Gorge 7/22/06, Gorge 7/23/06, Camden I 6/19/08, MSG I 6/24/08, MSG II 6/25/08, Hartford 6/27/08, Mansfield II 6/30/08; Eddie Albany 6/8/09, 6/9/09; Philly 10/30/09, 10/31/09; Boston 5/17/10
    I thought the world...Turns out the world thought me
  • hahaha

i can't stand it, it's my least favorite season, and it doesn't even get cold like it does everywhere else. the thing i dislike the most is when it gets dark like at 5pm, UGH. so depressing.
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    hahaha

i can't stand it, it's my least favorite season, and it doesn't even get cold like it does everywhere else. the thing i dislike the most is when it gets dark like at 5pm, UGH. so depressing.

Where we live, on the shortest days...it's dark by 3:30pm. :eek:
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • justam wrote:

it's freaking disgusting! makes me just wanna hibernate
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    it's freaking disgusting! makes me just wanna hibernate

Yes!!!! Disgusting is the right word!!!
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • justam wrote:
    Yes!!!! Disgusting is the right word!!!
    and if i had to deal with ice and snow? oh god, i'd be violent lol
  • it's freaking disgusting! makes me just wanna hibernate

That's what I do, at the weekends. Only thing is, when you wake up, it's fookin' dark.
  • justam wrote:

I was just noticing this the other day. It's start's to get dark (diminish) shortly after 3. How nasty is that?
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • barakabaraka Posts: 1,268
    I usually enjoy winter, although there can be miserable aspects about it. I hate the short days, but I LOVE to snowboard and will be going over Xmas. I'm excited. Growing up in the deep south, I actually dread the dog days of summer.
    The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance,
    but the illusion of knowledge.
    ~Daniel Boorstin

Only a life lived for others is worth living.
    ~Albert Einstein
  • When winter comes... I go skiing.
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • ya still haven't told us the recipe
  • ya still haven't told us the recipe
    if i thought you were serious i would be happy to send you my recipe for cream of brocolli soup.....
  • if i thought you were serious i would be happy to send you my recipe for cream of brocolli soup.....

how would you send it.....