Anyone live by themsleves???

2»

Comments

• soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    lksammkt wrote:
    yep thats me - but I have more beer than milk in the fridge. I fear these single gal tendencies will eventually scare the snot out of my next relationship. But hootie who! I am lovin it!

hehe, my beer never stuck around fast enough to sit in the fridge ;)
  • mammasanmammasan Posts: 5,656
    I have been living alone since November, well only during the week. Every other weekend, and once during the week, I have my kids and the weekends I don't the girlfriend is usually over. It's nice to have people around but sometimes I do love those quiet evenings home alone.
    "When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads." - Ron Paul
  • SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 6,441
    I've been living alone for the last 3 springs and summers and falls...
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    tish wrote:
    I've been living alone for the last 3 springs and summers and falls...

so what happens in winter?
  • mammasanmammasan Posts: 5,656

Hibernation.
    "When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads." - Ron Paul
  • bookmusebookmuse Posts: 277

That's a great catch :) You made me laugh.

During the past 21 years, I lived alone for 9 of them (save for the past 5, I've been living with a little male who demands lots of attention - but I'm referring to other adults about the 9). During 11 of those years I lived with two different men and for 1 year I had a female roommate. I do not like having a roommate and I'm with Jeanie - next time it needs to balance out more, I do not want to be a maid/mother/chef. I really like my space but lately I am feeling restless.
    "Speak your mind even if your voice shakes" ~ M Kuhn
  • jamainiac wrote:
    If you had a bottle of tonic and a lime in there... I say you had it made ;)

haha... there is vermouth, but i'm out of olives... :(

they way i'm feeling right now though, i'd be happy to skip the olives... yep... i'm diving in to the drinks.... it's been that kind of day.

another good thing about living alone is that you can be as grumpy as you want without bringing someone else down... lol... :p
    ~~*~~ ...i surfaced and all of my being was enlightend... ~~*~~
  • lannerslanners Posts: 458
    i've been living alone for a couple of years now and i love it. i doubt i'll ever live with anyone again...unless it's a cat.

when i started getting lonely and the silence was starting to get to me, i adopted an adult cat and it totally changed everything.

the only downfalls to living alone, as mentioned previously, is the cost. for me also, i can't watch horror movies anymore--i get spooked too easily now.
    i. am. mine.
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I'd love to live alone, but I can't in this overly priced city :( Which is why I bought a car instead and spend as much time on my own driving in it as possible :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I live alone right now. I prefer living with someone though...preferably female. I wouldn't want to live with another guy just to live with someone. I'd rather be alone at that point.
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    norm wrote:
    since college i've lived alone (save a couple years) and i wouldn't have it any other way....:)

I've heard you've had it plenty of other ways...
  • "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • norm wrote:
    since college i've lived alone (save a couple years) and i wouldn't have it any other way....:)

I've heard you've had it plenty of other ways...
    :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    :D
  • I've been living alone for the past few years now, i never planned on being single for this long and i probably take it all for granted. I really hate living alone at the moment, it gets boring and i have no one to talk to, and no one comes to visit. I like having time to myself but when i want company, i can't find it.
  • sandgroper wrote:
    I've been living alone for the past few years now, i never planned on being single for this long and i probably take it all for granted. I really hate living alone at the moment, it gets boring and i have no one to talk to, and no one comes to visit. I like having time to myself but when i want company, i can't find it.
    Im going to take Wild Guess, and say that is a picture of YOU, as your avatar.
    :P

That being said, I would venture to guess that there are 200 single young men here, who would be more than happy to be your friend. Granted 199 of those 200 men do not live in Australia, but I am pretty sure they would ALL be more than happy to start a friendship via the interent, with you.

And ya never know, maybe the man of your dreams is right here on this board.
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • sandgroper wrote:
    I've been living alone for the past few years now, i never planned on being single for this long and i probably take it all for granted. I really hate living alone at the moment, it gets boring and i have no one to talk to, and no one comes to visit. I like having time to myself but when i want company, i can't find it.

That being said, I would venture to guess that there are 200 single young men here, who would be more than happy to be your friend. Granted 199 of those 200 men do not live in Australia, but I am pretty sure they would ALL be more than happy to start a friendship via the interent, with you.

the crazy of this,is the Kasia,is an amazing girl,very very cool to be with..
    i had the plessure to be with her alot during 2011 and 2012 tour..
    i dont get it,why there arent 20 men out of her door every day
  • sandgroper wrote:

Thanks Speedy, i think Dimi introduced me to you at the PJ20 tailgate mudfest... i think you offered me a burger... hmmm can't remember
  • sandgroper wrote:
    sandgroper wrote:

Thanks Speedy, i think Dimi introduced me to you at the PJ20 tailgate mudfest... i think you offered me a burger... hmmm can't remember
  • sandgroper wrote:

yeahh..that ass you remember is SPEEDY... :mrgreen:
  • sandgroper wrote:

You should have introduced her to mca47!!

Single, good looking guy. Intellegent, good job, stable, great sense of humor, etc.etc.

What the hell are you introducing her to my old dumbass for??

• sandgroper wrote:

Single, good looking guy. Intellegent, good job, stable, great sense of humor, etc.etc.

i thought your and Kasia eyes good a great match.. :lol::lol::lol:
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    sandgroper wrote:

Yeah, what the hell Dimi?!? :lol: I was at Speedy's tailgate and certainly don't remember her. Then again I got there kinda late and then dealt with some OD-ing chick laying in a mud puddle later...so I guess I may have missed you guys. :lol:
    Thanks Speedy! :thumbup:
    Helllllooooo sandgroper! :wave:
  • mca47 wrote:
    Yeah, what the hell Dimi?!? :lol: I was at Speedy's tailgate and certainly don't remember her. Then again I got there kinda late and then dealt with some OD-ing chick laying in a mud puddle later...so I guess I may have missed you guys. :lol:
    Thanks Speedy! :thumbup:
    Helllllooooo sandgroper! :wave:
    :lol::lol: next time buddy!!!