2»

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i hate nielsen spectra's interface.

fuck me.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • NamiNami Posts: 5,995
    yes been doing the same stuff for 13 yrs now... money is good is the only problem. They are shutting down the office in another year so I am holding out for a decent package. No fucking way am I driving over that 401 everyday with all the crazy mofos.
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Today and Yesterday I hate my job, but usually it is tolerable, woudl love to change careers completely but not the time right now
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    I absolutely LOVE my job.

Normally, I would advise you to find something that you get satisfaction out of, but with the job market the way it is right now, I wouldn’t be too quick to make a huge change unless you’re absolutely sure about it.
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    DS1119 wrote:
    Sometimes...but it pays the bills. It allows me to have a lot of computer time throughout the day and also do some pranks from time to time. In reflection I guess it's not that bad. :lol:
    How are those pranks coming along?
  • donnaruhldonnaruhl Posts: 2,157
    It's not my job per-say. As much as it is my Boss. I swear that man stays up at night practicing what he will say in rebuttal. He'll come up with questions,Knowing damn well what my answer will be,Just so that he can throw something pissy back in my face. And I know for a fact that he's not that quick witted.Three years now of pure bullshit.And I've been asked many of times,Why I stay there and take his Shit.There aren't any good job's to be gotten.Economy sucks,and construction is slow as hell.
  • StevieGStevieG Posts: 850
    I actually love my current job, I've been laid off since October. :D

I am currently a househusband. It consists of cooking, house-cleaning, laundry, grocery shopping, etc. It also consists of afternoon naps with the dog, watching TV, and spinning lots of vinyl.

The only drawback is the pay sucks!!!
    Barrie, ON - Aug 22, 1998
    London, ON - Sep 12, 2005
    Toronto, ON - Aug 21, 2009
    Toronto, ON- Sep 11 2011
    Hamilton, ON- Sep 15 2011
    London, ON- Jul 16 2013
    Buffalo, NY- Oct 12 2013
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,835
    LloydXmas wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Sometimes...but it pays the bills. It allows me to have a lot of computer time throughout the day and also do some pranks from time to time. In reflection I guess it's not that bad. :lol:
    How are those pranks coming along?

Cold shit!
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • I like the paycheck, but generally despise my job
    "Then the Spirit of God hovered over the water, and God said, Let there be music, and there was Pearl Jam."

Whose idea was it for the word "Lisp" to have an "S" in it?
  • STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    I am grateful for every hour I work.
    absolutely a no from me.

I have college hours. No dreams or thoughts of a career.

I'm very focused on Steaming milk properly. Maybe I haven't been challenged in a long time, but it's difficult.
    Every person I work with is awesome. IF you hate your job give it to me!
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    The thing with owning your own business, it's your life.
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,835
    I used to hate my job before I had kids. Now I've got NO complaints. It's like a vacation from life. LOVE my job!

What's that? you need someone to work late? Sure. Sign me up! :lol:
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    dankind wrote:
    I used to hate my job before I had kids. Now I've got NO complaints. It's like a vacation from life. LOVE my job!

What's that? you need someone to work late? Sure. Sign me up! :lol:

Well said. It's a vacation from life. :D
    I don't have any kids, just stress at home. It's nice to take a break and get paid.
  • I love both of my jobs...I love the work, I love my clients and I love (most of) my co-workers...but I hate the schedule I keep and I hate the commute to my first job. Zoso and I spent valentine's day at a program review meeting together, otherwise we wouldn't have seen each other for the entire 24 hour period. I think it's time to take my life back a little
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Love my job. Hate certain corporate bullshit aspects...but otherwise....awesome!