Options

Detroit,Windsor & Toledo April Meet Up!!!!!

13»

Comments

• Options
    LesbelgesLesbelges Posts: 434
    Guys, I won't be able to make it tonight. I'm still pretty sick unfortunately.

Hope you all have fun!! :)
    Cincinnati '03 Flooded venue!
    Bridge School '06 Night 1 & 2
    Venice '07 pummeled by the sleet! 
    Nijmegen '07
    Werchter '07
    April Fools ~ LA1
  • Options
    It was great to see all of you who made it out!! I am looking forward to our next meet up!!
    Yellow Ledbetter is my least favorite song. Because as soon as you hear the first note you know it is time to say goodbye.
  • Options
    Sorry I couldnt make it guys. How did it go?!

Did you have a good turn out? Did you guys discuss the next meeting?
    Nijmegen '07
    Werchter '07
    April Fools ~ LA1
  • Options
    Hey Ludo!! How are you feeling? Things went really well last night we had a much better turn out. We already have the next one planned. I started the thread last night.
    Yellow Ledbetter is my least favorite song. Because as soon as you hear the first note you know it is time to say goodbye.
  • Options
    Yeah Ludo, we missed you last night. Hope you are feeling better and that you can make it next month. We had a great turn out and it was a lot of fun!
  • Options
    Yeah I feel a little bit better today. It's too bad that I missed it, but I'm glad that we are having another one in less than a month! I will definitely be there for the next one!
    Nijmegen '07
    Werchter '07
    April Fools ~ LA1
  • Options
    pearljimpearljim Posts: 1,306
    Great to have met everyone last night. Lot of fun and pleasant conversation. Look forward to next months get together :)

Thanks Nixon!
    If you have a chance to make life better for others, and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.

Roberto Clemente.
  • Options
    smellrosesmellrose Detroit Posts: 72
    Okay, I am such a loser... things got too piled up on me and I didn't have time to make it down there. I had to be in Berkley by 10pm and just couldn't swing it. I'm glad the turn out was better and that ya'll had a great time!

Next time!
    :)
  • Options
    ok.

ive tryed to stay awy from teh bored for the last cuple days cuz i was so flipin anrgy.

THSI IS REDICULUS! seriosly. W.T.F.

so i bout a plane tix abuot 2 weeks ago n flew into d-tonw satursday afternroon. hoped a cab n heded down to the berwy at liek 7:30pm. wnt in, relized i forgot to rite down teh reseveratoin name, so i aksed for the paejlam tabel n they dint kno nothign abut it. they told me i culd lok arond the retstaraunt s o idid, but nothgn. aftr wqalking aroun for 20 or 30+ min i gaev up n hoped a cab bak to hotel n jus got room sevrice n listend to pj on my ipdod.

i dunt know if sumone is jus tryin to lay a joke on me or WAT but thsi is fing stupid. if u al remeber i mist the last hooukp to cuz i culdnt find any1.

thnx to teh por planing i jst wastd an entier wekend n liek $900.

seriusly thes exsapades ar shakng my love of pj. wit fnas liek thees who neds emenys.
  • Options
    Dirty TomDirty Tom Posts: 883
    Maybe you should stop spending your money on tickets to D-Town and start spending it on F*****NG ENGLISH LESSONS! Learn how to type and stop lying about coming to our functions! I checked to see if your from another country but it says your from seattle.

No-one believes you! Get a life loser!
    http://www.fancorps.com/wishlistfoundation/view/25753|187003.jpg

"This is the greatest band in the world"---Ben Harper

• Options
    gvn2fly21 wrote:
    Maybe you should stop spending your money on tickets to D-Town and start spending it on FUCKING ENGLISH LESSONS! Learn how to type and stop lying about coming to our functions! I checked to see if your from another country but it says your from seattle.

No-one believes you! Get a life loser!
    says teh guy who cant even spel "givin" in his sn. n im prety sure "noone" is 1 word not a frikin contarctoin.

an if u had beter planing for ur fuctions mebe i wuldnta mist it. dumas.