Options

Detroit,Windsor & Toledo April Meet Up!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Dirty TomDirty Tom Posts: 883
    Thanks Luv!! Wish you could be there with us!
    http://www.fancorps.com/wishlistfoundation/view/25753|187003.jpg

"This is the greatest band in the world"---Ben Harper

• Options
    Motown322Motown322 Posts: 465
    Right on Motown!!

I just gotta figure out what to tell the old lady... If I tell her that I'm headed downtown to meet some PJ fans from an online forum for some beers I'll probably come home to see my shit on the front lawn and a note saying, "Divorce papers have been filed, you fucking geek." :D

j/k :)
  • Options
    Just bring her with you man!!! No need to be all secretive about it.
    Motown322 wrote:
    I just gotta figure out what to tell the old lady... If I tell her that I'm headed downtown to meet some PJ fans from an online forum for some beers I'll probably come home to see my shit on the front lawn and a note saying, "Divorce papers have been filed, you fucking geek." :D

j/k :)
    Yellow Ledbetter is my least favorite song. Because as soon as you hear the first note you know it is time to say goodbye.
  • Options
    Motown322Motown322 Posts: 465
    Hahahahaaaaa... no need to be "secretive", I guess. She'd have no idea why on Earth I'd go hang out with people I don't know and wouldn't be interested in the least. I was making a joke more than anything.
  • Options
    Motown322 wrote:
    Hahahahaaaaa... no need to be "secretive", I guess. She'd have no idea why on Earth I'd go hang out with people I don't know and wouldn't be interested in the least. I was making a joke more than anything.

Got it!
    Yellow Ledbetter is my least favorite song. Because as soon as you hear the first note you know it is time to say goodbye.
  • Options
    Where is everyone??? Cmon....it's gonna be great!

• Options
    smellrosesmellrose Detroit Posts: 72
    sounds like fun... I was planning on the last one, but ended up with a cold... I do have plans already Saturday night, but I may try to buzz down for a bit beforehand... hope to see y'all!

:)
  • Options
    Just pop on in we'll all be there.

• Options
    Bump
  • Options
    bump!

• Options
    is anybody else thinking about making it this time where is pearl jim
  • Options
    bump

• Options
    is anybody else thinking about making it this time where is pearl jim

Yeah, where is everybody? If people aren't into going downtown, we can always meet somewhere else.
  • Options
    LesbelgesLesbelges Posts: 434
    I'll try to make it wherever we are having it!

I am home sick, so hopefully by Sat I feel better!

Maybe we should start a list of who is definitely going?
    Cincinnati '03 Flooded venue!
    Bridge School '06 Night 1 & 2
    Venice '07 pummeled by the sleet! 
    Nijmegen '07
    Werchter '07
    April Fools ~ LA1
  • Options
    Lesbelges wrote:
    I'll try to make it wherever we are having it!

I am home sick, so hopefully by Sat I feel better!

Maybe we should start a list of who is definitely going?

Yeah, hopefully you'll be feeling well by Saturday so we can talk about LA and you guys can talk Erik into letting me catch a show on the East Coast...right not it's not looking so good.
  • Options
    Ludo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its good to hear your coming in!! I texted Darkstar sounds like he is in. Given2fly is in I am so there. So it looks like there will be a few of us. I am looking forward to seeing you all and hearing your story's about the Ed solo shows. As well as seeing what everyone is planning for the East Coast tour.
  • Options
    Alright...the wheels are a turnin'

See you all there.

• Options
    pearljimpearljim Posts: 1,306
    How is it this is the first time I've seen this post?! OK I'm in......My wife will be baby sitting for a friend of ours but has givin her blessing :)

Is the DVD offer still open? ;)

Will people be wearing PJ stuff?

The Tigers have a home game and that place is small with alot of traffic on game days. The game is at 4pm so we may be upstairs if we get a place at all......If possible I'll sacrifice getting there earlier to try and get a table for us hahaha

Sorry you can't make it Whitepants, maybe the next one and I can hand off all those shows.

See you there!
    If you have a chance to make life better for others, and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.

Roberto Clemente.
  • Options
    pearljim wrote:
    How is it this is the first time I've seen this post?! OK I'm in......My wife will be baby sitting for a friend of ours but has givin her blessing :)

The Tigers have a home game and that place is small with alot of traffic on game days. The game is at 4pm so we may be upstairs if we get a place at all......If possible I'll sacrifice getting there earlier to try and get a table for us hahaha

Sorry you can't make it Whitepants, maybe the next one and I can hand off all those shows.

See you there!

Jim that would be great do you think we should call ahead and make a reservation for like 10 people? I get off work @ 7 and am planning on meeting up with Tom and driving down with him. Let me know what you think!
  • Options
    Jim that would be great do you think we should call ahead and make a reservation for like 10 people? I get off work @ 7 and am planning on meeting up with Tom and driving down with him. Let me know what you think!
    Yeah, I think a call would be wise. Don't know if I showed up early they'd save me a table of that size......
    If you have a chance to make life better for others, and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.

Roberto Clemente.
  • Options

Glad to see we are gaining some momentum! I will call and make a reservation for 10. We are going to the Tiger's game that day, but will have to take our son home afterwards so we will probably be there by 8:00.

Great to hear you're in Jim!
  • Options
    daughter68 wrote:
    Glad to see we are gaining some momentum! I will call and make a reservation for 10. We are going to the Tiger's game that day, but will have to take our son home afterwards so we will probably be there by 8:00.

Great to hear your in Jim!

Sweet that would be fantastic!!
  • Options
    pearljim wrote:

See you there!

Of course the dvd offer is still available. Just bring 3 blanks and i'll bring Grand Rapids.

Glad you could make it.

Tom

• Options
    bump
  • Options
    I just made reservations under "Patti" for 8:00 at the Brewery; I talked to the manager and he is going to put us on the main floor. The hostess station is right up front and they are usually very friendly, so please ask them for help just in case you don't spot us. PM me if you would like my cell just in case.

Tom check your PM's!
  • Options
    Thanks patti you rock!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    bump

Roberto Clemente.
  • Options
    bump

• Options
    Well tomorrow is the big day!!! I am looking foward to seeing all of you who can make it out! For those of you who can't join us I am looking forward to seeing you sometime soon. I am pretty sure we are going to try to plan a May meet up if your intrested. We will try to get that information out ASAP. Have a great night see you all tomorrow.