what DID NOT make your day....

Comments

• Well it isn't maple, hun? :p

Sweet bejeebus that stuff looks like heaven :D You still have my address right? ;)

It doesn't make you poop on people does it? :p
  • pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    Well it isn't maple, hun? :p

Sweet bejeebus that stuff looks like heaven You still have my address right? ;)

It doesn't make you poop on people does it? : p
    Heehee one day I'll fulfill my pooping dream ;) See my signature baahahahahaha I hope people know I'm kidding. kind of :eek:

Yes you really should try some moose munch!! :D
  • suns rivalsuns rival Posts: 15,926
    my girlfriend pooping on my chest last night :(

really? yeeeeessssssssssssssssssss poop...
    scratching my butt...
    kinakamot ang aking puwit...
    me rascando pompis...
    krap mijn reet...
    boku no ketsuoana o kizu...
    bahrosh teezy...
  • Heehee one day I'll fulfill my pooping dream ;) See my signature baahahahahaha I hope people know I'm kidding. kind of :eek:

Yes you really should try some moose munch!! :D

I would love LOVE to try some :D
    suns rival wrote:
    really? yeeeeessssssssssssssssssss poop...

I knew you'd appreciate this Suns. My fellow poop lover ;):p
    I would love LOVE to try some :D
    Maybe you'll get some sent to you ;)
  • suns rivalsuns rival Posts: 15,926
    a sudden strong gust of wind caused a metal pole to collapse. damaging my car. damn it!!! :mad:
    scratching my butt...
    kinakamot ang aking puwit...
    me rascando pompis...
    krap mijn reet...
    boku no ketsuoana o kizu...
    bahrosh teezy...
  • Maybe you'll get some sent to you ;)

OH! OH!! That would go in the what made your day thread :D

*ok I will stop chatting :o
  • CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    Sitting in bumper 2 bumper traffic @ 10:30 at night and having jackasses think the shoulder is for THEM to fly past everyone....grrrrrrrrrrrrrr. :mad: WHY CAN'T PEOPLE MERGE??????!!!!! It's not that hard!!!!

**hahahaha! Peace frog is playing on my ipod...."Blood in the streets in the town of Malvern....if we don't start moving!!;)"
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • HAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA this made me laugh so hard!! Is your girlfriend 6 months old? Is this for real???

OMG this post made my day! :D

haha, glad to have made your day. No, this definitely did not happen...nor will it ever.

For real though, getting a $28 parking ticket did not make my day.
    Whats got the whole world faking?
    haha, glad to have made your day. No, this definitely did not happen...nor will it ever.

For real though, getting a $28 parking ticket did not make my day.
    Awww that's so dissapointing. :( I told suns rival I thought it was a joke but we were wishing that it was true!
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    postponing
    wah
  • Acupuncture... again :(
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • A not-so-peaceful uneasy feeling...knots in my stomach
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • Last night, feeling like a douche at wheelchair basketball training...

Ah well, I still dreamed of basketball last night so it can't have put me off :D
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    A not-so-peaceful uneasy feeling...knots in my stomach
    What's her name?
  • Rygar wrote:
    What's her name?
    HAHA! It is because of a woman, but not in the way you're thinking....shes a friend in a bad spot and I feel like I am no good to her and I want so bad to be able to make it ok like she has so many times for me in the past

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    the dodgers.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    Waking up....it all went downhill from there.
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • effing math midterm
    "Ah, life is a gate, a way, a path to Paradise anyway, why not live for fun and joy and love or some sort of girl by a fireside, why not go to your desire and LAUGH..."
  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    HAHA! It is because of a woman, but not in the way you're thinking....shes a friend in a bad spot and I feel like I am no good to her and I want so bad to be able to make it ok like she has so many times for me in the past
    It's always a woman ;)
    Good luck, just be her friend.
  • Rygar wrote:
    It's always a woman ;)
    Good luck, just be her friend.
    Thanks, I know that's all I can really do, but I guess its true men want to solve problems when the solution just isn't that easy sometimes. Maybe to her my friendship is enough, but it doesn't feel that way to me, want to do more....that chick means the world to me

makes me sad

• As the day progresses I am just getting more and more pissed off at the world. Work sucks. Life sucks. I wish I was anywhere in the world except where I am now, both mentally and physically. The Sox are gonna lose tonight. I won't be home in time to watch the whole game. And I want a beer right now, but it will be a while before I can pop a top.

• Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Friend who was giving me a ride to the airport got a flat and now I may miss my flight
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    Friend who was giving me a ride to the airport got a flat and now I may miss my flight

NIGHTMARE!!
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    NIGHTMARE!!
    Made it by two minutes
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
    realizing that I can't sleep later then 7:30am till next Sunday..

:(

I love my sleep.
    Over-sleeping and missing my pilates class

Not being able to go to the gym at all this morning because we have company.

Someone giving away a gallon of my apple cider. :(
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,789
    Someone erasing the "Have you ever taken a ride on the Hershey Highway" Thread before I could give my in depth opinion. :D

OH WELL
  • Slip KidSlip Kid Posts: 1,175
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    Someone erasing the "Have you ever taken a ride on the Hershey Highway" Thread before I could give my in depth opinion. :D

OH WELL

It wasn't even that bad of a thread

kinda tame.
    I just don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die.