what DID NOT make your day....

Comments

• SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    a stoopid freakin idiot that almost ran me off the road earlier!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    A group wide meeting where they basically told us our days are numbered. :(
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • LindaLinda Posts: 1,656

dammit......:(
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • cat72cat72 Posts: 2,993
    Changes in my schedule....to mostly nights. I hate Rite Aid.
  • drivingrldrivingrl Posts: 1,448

I had a meeting similar to that yesterday. They didn't say our days were numbered, but they said we aren't busy enough. (I've been non-stop busy since July.)

My connection at home wasn't working, so I ran into work 45 minutes late. My phones weren't working, and my connection at work wasn't working properly either.
    drivingrl: "Will I ever get to meet Gwen Stefani?"
    kevinbeetle: "Yes. When her career washes up and her and Gavin move to Galveston, you will meet her at Hot Topic shopping for a Japanese cheerleader outfit.

Next!"
  • My favorite girl not feeling well
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    cat72 wrote:
    I hate Rite Aid.
    i agree with this!!!!!!:mad:

playing the waiting game to get the results from my blood tests today:(
    *knowing i have to be at the Dr.'s at the crack of dawn next week for more tests after FASTING<
    how am I gonna do this!!!???
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • itsevobabyitsevobaby Posts: 1,809
    having to go to a wedding with an upset stomach :(
    Look Alive,
    See These Bones
  • iamsampjiamsampj Posts: 784
    drama at work...people being late, being disrespectful to the other managers, finding out that people are leaving early w/out letting me know. it's making me feel like my store is out of control and it was kept a secret from me until now. i never realized how much i hate working w/ all girls until now.
    yes...i do feel like a human. i do not feel like a tree.
  • suns rivalsuns rival Posts: 15,926
    pet cat peeing inside our house...stinky pee. damn it!!!
    scratching my butt...
    kinakamot ang aking puwit...
    me rascando pompis...
    krap mijn reet...
    boku no ketsuoana o kizu...
    bahrosh teezy...
  • muiren77muiren77 Posts: 3,511
    darn! our printer is not working...i have to go out and find an internet cafe...
    what is essential is invisible to the eye

apparently, 07162056 is THE date...
  • the Angels going down 0-2 to the Sox. Fuck!
  • Stepping in dog shit on my run :mad: :o LOL

I do look where I am going but it must have happened when I had to get off the path to avoid some demon children on their bikes. Is it that hard to clean up after your dog? Seriously? Nothing against the animals here I love them but clean up after your pet!!
  • PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    The Angels losing tonight. That ends it for them :(
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Having to explain to 8000 clients why their superfund balances have dropped so much
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • muiren77muiren77 Posts: 3,511
    inconsiderate people who keep knocking on our door during our 1-hr break and waking me from my nap...
    what is essential is invisible to the eye

apparently, 07162056 is THE date...
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,931
    finding out one of my favorite eating/drinking places replaced their HARP tap with weak ass Stella. :mad:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Rant alert:

After fighting for months with my insurance company, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama regarding payment for a claim for my daughter and being told repeatedly that she had "other" insurance (when I know damn well she didn't), I finally got someone to tell me where they were getting this other insurance thing from.

The response: Well, looking at your policy, we see that you took your husband's name off in 2004 and we feel certain that any divorce decree would require him to have insurance on your daughter.

My answer: He came off my insurance because he died suddenly of a heart attack at the ripe old age of 43.

Response: Oh, sorry. We'll pay the claim.

I HATE FUCKING BLUE CROSS!
    The Daystar

"But --you say that Dreams have no power here? Tell me, Lucifer Morningstar...Ask yourselves, all of you...What power would hell have if those here imprisoned were not able to Dream of Heaven?" Dream speaking to Lucifer as written by Neil Gaiman.
  • Thinking/fearing my best friend is in a really bad spot, praying it is not true and waiting to find out.....
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • Such a crap day :eek: Some lady calling me up to yell at me :mad: and when I tried explaining that she would need to speak to someone in accounting she went off on me. She must just be some unhappy soul who hates her life.

On the plus side the day has turned out ok but still... :o
    Being so broke I can't go to either of the Kings of Leon shows that are coming up next week :(

• PJPixie wrote:
    Being so broke I can't go to either of the Kings of Leon shows that are coming up next week :(

That sucks.

I wish they were playing near me... or like you know in my bedroom :p;)

ha ha at least I can crack a joke now. What a day :confused:
    That sucks.

I wish they were playing near me... or like you know in my bedroom :p;)

ha ha at least I can crack a joke now. What a day :confused:

hhahahah, you're funny! Imagine how much better your day would be if THEY WERE PLAYING IN YOUR BEDROOM???!!! lol..........hope your night is better than the day :)

• daystar143 wrote:
    Rant alert:

After fighting for months with my insurance company, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama regarding payment for a claim for my daughter and being told repeatedly that she had "other" insurance (when I know damn well she didn't), I finally got someone to tell me where they were getting this other insurance thing from.

The response: Well, looking at your policy, we see that you took your husband's name off in 2004 and we feel certain that any divorce decree would require him to have insurance on your daughter.

My answer: He came off my insurance because he died suddenly of a heart attack at the ripe old age of 43.

Response: Oh, sorry. We'll pay the claim.

I HATE FUCKING BLUE CROSS!

:eek: shit... but... imagine that person answering this exact same question somewhere else :D but what a fucking retarded reason to not pay though :mad:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • PJPixie wrote:
    hhahahah, you're funny! Imagine how much better your day would be if THEY WERE PLAYING IN YOUR BEDROOM???!!! lol..........hope your night is better than the day : )

Thanks, Pix :)

OMG just imagine :D:D Sweet dreams to me :p

Not making my day... fucking glue gun!! I need to be Peppermint Patty tomorrow and I am trying to glue Peppermint Patties to a shirt.. but GD glue gun seems not to be working :confused:
  • pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    We have Moose Munch at home...so good...so addicting...I just overdosed right now :o UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH My tummy REALLY hurts now
  • my girlfriend pooping on my chest last night :(
    Whats got the whole world faking?
  • We have Moose Munch at home...so good...so addicting...I just overdosed right now :o UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH My tummy REALLY hurts now

What is Moose Munch? I thought you didn't eat meat? :p
    What is Moose Munch? I thought you didn't eat meat? :p
    Moose counts as meat?? :confused:

http://www.harryanddavid.com/gifts/store/product____chocolate-gifts-moosemunch-gifts_moose-munch-gifts_5018956
    my girlfriend pooping on my chest last night :(
    HAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA this made me laugh so hard!! Is your girlfriend 6 months old? Is this for real???

OMG this post made my day! :D