Options

what DID NOT make your day....

Comments

• Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    EvilMerlin wrote:
    Yikes, I'll take that as my cue to leave. :p

Oh, and thanks for taking the compliment Pixie. :)
    ohhhhhhhhh no, YOU are responsible. You arent going ANYWHERE!!!
    thread integrity.....um........um............my niece did not make my day!
    p.s see the sig? :D
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    EvilMerlinEvilMerlin Posts: 1,865
    SENROCK! wrote:
    ohhhhhhhhh no, YOU are responsible. You arent going ANYWHERE!!!
    thread integrity.....um........um............my niece did not make my day!
    p.s see the sig? :D

hahaha perfect.
  • Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    EvilMerlin wrote:
    Don't be so hard on yourself. That was some of the best dinner I ever had as a kid. You're a great mom!

I actually cooked dinner tonight!! I steamed some squash and zuchini and made some chicken pattie things.........kids are happy and i'm going to bed :)
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Options
    GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
    PJPixie wrote:
    I actually cooked dinner tonight!! I steamed some squash and zuchini and made some chicken pattie things.........kids are happy and i'm going to bed :)

Yum! that sounds delicious.

It didn't make my day that I had to take Hazel (the Pug that the family I work for owns) to the vet because something is seriously wrong with her, and the vet doesn't even know what it is.. Poor Hazel. :(
  • Options
    CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    Having to take the final from hell!!
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Options
    the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    i did not accomplish one damn thing today. its like today was a complete waste of time, and should be erased from my life.
    that sucks.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • Options
    Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    the wolf wrote:
    i did not accomplish one damn thing today. its like today was a complete waste of time, and should be erased from my life.
    that sucks.
    it's gone now! Brand new day :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    PJPixie wrote:
    :eek: no artichokes this time?

a phone call that bummed me out did NOT make my day alreddie.

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• Options
    pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    You try to go out of your way to do something nice and special for someone...but then they just act extrememly rude towards you. I don't have time for crap like that. :rolleyes:

A tummy ache this morning
  • Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    :eek: no artichokes this time?

a phone call that bummed me out did NOT make my day alreddie.

Do you EVER sleep?

• Options
    pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    Sending a harsh pm to someone who deserved it, but now I feel bad. :o I let my hurt turn to anger. But now...it is sent! There is NO WAY I am apologizing though...
  • Options
    PJPixie wrote:

This did not make my day. The kids were supposed to be having cereal. And you do this for them? After I called you a great mother?!?! :sigh: Oh well, there's always another dinner tonight. ;)

Did you catch a second wind last night? I did, and I really started unpacking and got on a roll for about four hours. The only problem is, I didn't start until about 9:30 last night. So it's biting me in the ass today. That's not making my day. :mad:
  • Options
    An anxiety attack this morning, followed by a shot of good ol' paranoia about leaving my house.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    the overwhelming sense of doom in my life. *what can I say it's an off day*
  • Options
    EvilMerlin wrote:
    This did not make my day. The kids were supposed to be having cereal. And you do this for them? After I called you a great mother?!?! :sigh: Oh well, there's always another dinner tonight. ;)

Did you catch a second wind last night? I did, and I really started unpacking and got on a roll for about four hours. The only problem is, I didn't start until about 9:30 last night. So it's biting me in the ass today. That's not making my day. :mad:

I hate when I stay up later than i'm supposed to .......... I'm a grumpy bear in the morning anyway but when I'm lacking sleep (always) it's even worse!!
    So yeah, they liked their dinner last night. Tonight, we'll be having leftovers from work.
    We have a lunch meeting at work today and there is always a ton of food left so I always bring some home to feed the brats!

Thread integrity.........waking up with a huge zit :(

• Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,085
    a friend arrested with a felony yesterday!! :eek:

f**k
    f**k

also a WTF moment I would say!!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    cutback wrote:
    what happened? they would let you have the day off for bea arthur's birthday? ;):D:D

LOL! They fucking know better than to mess with HAPPY BEA-DAY 2008!! ;)
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    I forgot I'm wearing make-up today...............I hardly ever wear make up anymore. Well, I rubbed my eyes for about 3 minutes before I realized I had makeup all over my face and hands :(
    what a nerd!

• Options
    comebackwomancomebackwoman Posts: 7,271
    Someone trying to use the bank card I cancelled 2 weeks ago when they tried to use it the first time :mad: I hope they catch your dumb ass :D
    There's a light when my baby's in my arms :)
  • Options
    this is the doom I spoke of earlier....I found out my husband has not been paying our bills! our phones were shut off. I am such a fool! and he's an ass!
  • Options
    GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
    this is the doom I spoke of earlier....I found out my husband has not been paying our bills! our phones were shut off. I am such a fool! and he's an ass!

:hug:: thats SUCKS.

I've had a tummy ache all day. Ugh! its making all sorts of weird noises and its making me want to crawl up in a ball.
  • Options
    Just had a meeting and they want me to add 24 boxes to my six drawings. I already had to cut up the area in to six drawings, and there's absolutely no room. How am I going to add four more items to my drawings? WTF! If I have to resketch everything and chop it up into even more areas and resize this whole thing, I'm effing outta here for the rest of the week. Fuck that, I'm not fucking starting over.

FUCK!
  • Options
    SOMEONE TEXXXTING ME AFTER I REPEATEDLY ASKED THEM NOT TO FOR CERTAIN REASONS!!!!!!!!!!!
    STOP IT!!!

• Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    SOMEONE TEXXXTING ME AFTER I REPEATEDLY ASKED THEM NOT TO FOR CERTAIN REASONS!!!!!!!!!!!
    STOP IT!!!

effing stalkers!! they suck!!

• Options
    HOOKERHOOKER Posts: 1,443
    SENROCK! wrote:
    STOP IT!!!

gosh...
    Nice to know you.
  • Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    STOP IT!!!

Was she called Cindy or Delilah? Was she a friendly local girl / automated message / robot? :D
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    Even though some stuff made my day, calling my mum and her telling me she had a fall yesterday :( It has been a bit since she has had one... it was bad enough while I was there but being here makes me feel so helpless and makes me feel as though she is so all alone. Makes me start to wonder if I was selfish to leave PEI? :confused: :(

Also, GS I too have a tummy ache that started this morning. Can't seem to shake it.... if only I didn't live in Alberta... where doctors are like yeti... you heard they exist but have yet to find one :p
  • Options
    Spydee getting in trouble for something his SISTER 'cakes' did! :mad:

• Options
    iamsampjiamsampj Posts: 784
    snide comments made by a co-worker. seriously...can you not read the note in the office that has been up for a week about a management meeting today?!!! don't tell me that you weren't "invited"....you're part of the management team you idiot :mad:

i really can't wait to get the hell out of this city! it sucks when one person can make your job so difficult. there's such an unspoken tension...how can people dislike you when they've never even given you a chance? whatever...she's just jealous that i'm in charge and awesome :D
    yes...i do feel like a human. i do not feel like a tree.
  • Options
    edvedder913edvedder913 Posts: 1,810

very common in a divorce situation - you are not alone and far from a fool. it happens to the best of us :(

what did not make my day was coming to the realization about someone and a situation i foolishly got myself into. yet again.

you know, when you finally decide to open your eyes? *sigh*