Options

Anyone get their MSG Night 2 email yet?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Got an email for the first, not for the second.

Both show up on profile (and online banking too!)
  • Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    yes a few hours ago
    but as long as its in ur profile its all good
  • Options
    JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    Yes I got mine, probably a couple hours after the purchase went through.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • Options
    So my sob story is that I got all the way to put in my credit card for night 2 MSG (after being shut out of night 1) and then the system seemed to stop working. When I went back in to buy again I got a message saying I already bought tickets and could not get another pair...I sent Ten Club an email (complete with a screenshot), but I am sure they are a little busy. So to try and ease my nerves, has anyone starting recieving night 2 confirmations yet?

God I hope not!

log back in and click on view cart, they may still be in your cart. that happened to me yesterday and after almost freaking out everything worked out
    "I Will Scream my Lungs out 'til it fills this Room "

" I Will Feel Alive as Long as I am Free"

"Are We Getting SomeThing Out Of this All Encompassing Trip? Makes Much More Sense To Live In The Present Tense"

www.myspace.com/ehoff12982
  • Options
    For MSG II the screen that would have confirmed my purchase came back blank after a really long wait. Not knowing if it worked or not I kept trying and eventually was told that I had already purchased a pair.

The hit is in my profile, but I have still not received an email. I'm going to go check my credit card...
  • Options
    rhinosaurrhinosaur Posts: 51
    I am also still waiting for the confirmation e-mail but the tickets are in my profile! :)
  • Options
    smithnicsmithnic Posts: 1,559
    So my sob story is that I got all the way to put in my credit card for night 2 MSG (after being shut out of night 1) and then the system seemed to stop working. When I went back in to buy again I got a message saying I already bought tickets and could not get another pair...I sent Ten Club an email (complete with a screenshot), but I am sure they are a little busy. So to try and ease my nerves, has anyone starting recieving night 2 confirmations yet?

God I hope not!

The same exact f-ing thing happened to me! I missed out somehow and got a letter back stating that they were sold out. Really? They're sold out? I didn't know that!
    So frustrating!!
    Go Get 'Em Tigers!
  • Options
    I have tix for DC and Camden in my profile, and the money came out of my bank account, but no e-mail yet. Thanks for posting the e-mail from the 10C - I had just sent them an e-mail about no confirmation.