Options

Anyone get their MSG Night 2 email yet?

immortaljamimmortaljam Posts: 18
edited March 2008 in The Porch
So my sob story is that I got all the way to put in my credit card for night 2 MSG (after being shut out of night 1) and then the system seemed to stop working. When I went back in to buy again I got a message saying I already bought tickets and could not get another pair...I sent Ten Club an email (complete with a screenshot), but I am sure they are a little busy. So to try and ease my nerves, has anyone starting recieving night 2 confirmations yet?

God I hope not!
I am not your F#@%$ Messiah-Mr Vedder

If songs were lines in the conversation, the situation would be fine-Nick Drake
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    BubbaBirchBubbaBirch Posts: 1,977
    If its in your profile youre good
  • Options
    Its not........damn...is it in anyone elses yet?

• Options
    night 2 in my profile
    A compliment for us is a compliment for you ...

- Philly the Heart of Pearl Jam -
  • Options
    possomistspossomists Posts: 427
    similar story, 2nd show is in my profile and no email yet. first msg email sent at 12:06, about 3 minutes after the purchase. but im gonna asume, with one s, that since its in my profile then the second show is a go
    "you can say that we're, nocturnal, posssomists"
    -ed july 8th MSG 2004
  • Options
    night 2 in my profile
    Dammit!

• Options
    BubbaBirchBubbaBirch Posts: 1,977
    It's in my profile. After you put your CC info in, did you hit "Submit" and then it locked up on you or before you could hit "submit"??

Heck check your cart.....I doubt theyd still be there but ya never know.
  • Options
    Stephen FlowStephen Flow Posts: 3,327
    in my profile and no email yet.
  • Options
    vduboisevduboise Posts: 1,937
    Its in my profile, but have not gotten confirmation email.
  • Options
    So my sob story is that I got all the way to put in my credit card for night 2 MSG (after being shut out of night 1) and then the system seemed to stop working. When I went back in to buy again I got a message saying I already bought tickets and could not get another pair...I sent Ten Club an email (complete with a screenshot), but I am sure they are a little busy. So to try and ease my nerves, has anyone starting recieving night 2 confirmations yet?

God I hope not!

They were probably in your cart but not purchased... thats why you got that message. I got the same message and then went to the checkout section and was able to buy the tickets. If it's not in your profile you are most likely out of luck.
    "The sun is shining, but not for me."
  • Options
    possomistspossomists Posts: 427
    this thread is not calming your nerves after all
    "you can say that we're, nocturnal, posssomists"
    -ed july 8th MSG 2004
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    Yeah, the "already in your cart" was all over my buy buttons. Worked around it, if it's not in your profile you do not have it. Got my MSG2 confirm a bit longer wait after the sale, MSG1 came wicked quick.
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    Dammit!
    Well since I had the screen shot I hope they find it in their hearts to give them to me since I couldn't even attempt to buy them anymore. If not, off to ticketbastard and stub hub ...Maybe this is all karma that i will win the front row at dc

• Options
    both in profile and received e-mail confirmation for both nights.money also taken from bank.

ALL GOOD!!
  • Options
    They were probably in your cart but not purchased... thats why you got that message. I got the same message and then went to the checkout section and was able to buy the tickets. If it's not in your profile you are most likely out of luck.

Only difference with me was i actually put in my cc number. Then i was logged out and had to log back in (so i would have lost anything in my cart) and that is when i got the message that i already bought them

• Options
    possomists wrote:
    this thread is not calming your nerves after all
    Sadly no, but at least i know what i am dealing with now.....sigh

Thanks for the help everyone!

• Options
    A compliment for us is a compliment for you ...

- Philly the Heart of Pearl Jam -
  • Options
    sagapo1sagapo1 Posts: 186

God I hope not!

Same thing happened to me. I'm nervous. But they're in my profile, so hopefully, all is well.
    "Cynics are simply disappointed idealists" - George Carlin
    Everybody winds up kissing the wrong person goodnight. - Andy Warhol

• Options
    Thats not necessarily true. I was logged out and had to log back in but didn't lose them from my cart. And when I purchased them the screen actually just came up blank, I didn't get any confirmation that it went through, but it ended up being in my profile and I got the confirmation email shortly after.
    "The sun is shining, but not for me."
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    My purchase went through just after 11:30 pacific.

Got my confirm e-mail at 12:40 pacific.

There are several people that had multiple pairs in their profile, thus there may be some sets that have to go back out for sale ... so, perhaps, some of you that have had hardships can nab one of those pairs.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    Hi there.

Please check your profile online to view your ticket order.

If your ticket order appears in your profile and your credit card has been charged, then the order number is your ticket confirmation. We will send an additional ticket confirmation shortly.

To view your profile, visit http://www.pearljam.com, click on GOODS, click on LOGIN, enter your user name and password, click on PROFILE.

Thanks
    10C Staff
    "and onward goes this thing of ours."

Paulie "Walnuts" Gualtieri
  • Options
    release30release30 Posts: 2,051
    I have recieved my emails..
    Conversations getting dull
    There's a constant ringing in my ears
    Sense of humor's void and numb
    And I'm bored to tears.......
  • Options
    Hi there.

Please check your profile online to view your ticket order.

If your ticket order appears in your profile and your credit card has been charged, then the order number is your ticket confirmation. We will send an additional ticket confirmation shortly.

To view your profile, visit http://www.pearljam.com, click on GOODS, click on LOGIN, enter your user name and password, click on PROFILE.

Thanks
    10C Staff

Thanks Guys:

Its not in there but I did send you the screen shot where it would not allow me to puchase again. I did hit the submit button on my credit card screen, and that is where it went haywire. I hope my order is somehow in internet limbo.

Thanks.

• Options
    mAjLrAepmAjLrAep Posts: 72
    I got both confirmations for the show about a half hour after purchase
    ~ * ~ * 12/7/03: Long live YIELD night!! * ~ * ~

i've got scratches all over my arms....one for each day since i fell apart. i did what i had to do....if there was a reason, it was you...
  • Options
    ronyrony Posts: 212
    Thanks Guys:

Its not in there but I did send you the screen shot where it would not allow me to puchase again. I did hit the submit button on my credit card screen, and that is where it went haywire. I hope my order is somehow in internet limbo.

Thanks.

Same thing happened to me, wasn't in my profile and was still not able to buy, turns out the tickets were in my cart from the first time the site froze, maybe the same happened to you.

edit: i got both my confirmations
  • Options
    TEEJAM11TEEJAM11 Posts: 335
    Got mine
  • Options
    I still haven't gotten my confirmation e-mail but its in my profile and the money was charged to my card.
  • Options
    BZ-BZ- Posts: 31
    both shows are in my profile, but I only recieved confirmation for MSG I.
    East coast 08 please. (YESSSSS!!!!)
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    managed to buy tix for MGS2 about 30-35 mins after they went on sale, they were in my profile straight away but didn't get the email for another hour or so.
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    They are both in my profile and I got both emails within 2 hours. Hope you get yours.
    Tell the Captain the boats not safe were drowning, turns out he's the one making waves.

9/29/96~9/10/98~9/11/98~8/24/00~8/25/00~4/30/03~7/08/03~7/09/03~9/15/05~9/16/05~10/1/05~5/5/06~5/12/06~5/13/06~5/27/06~5/28/06~6/1/06~6/3/06~6~19/08~6/24/08~6/25/08~6/27/08~8/5/08~10/30/09~10/31/09~5/20/10~5/21/10
  • Options
    maccimacci Posts: 1,057
    Mine are in profile, but no email yet......thanks for posting that repsonse from 10c - that eased my nerves.
    My lips are shaking.......