myspace

Comments

• SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736

damn. i forgot i was gonna add u like a LONG time ago!!! :eek: did u see mavericks on there????? freakin TIGHT.
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
    SENROCK! wrote:
    damn. i forgot i was gonna add u like a LONG time ago!!! :eek: did u see mavericks on there????? freakin TIGHT.

sen, whatever happened to adding me? a kid rock sundae wasn't enough for you?? sheesh ;)
  • SENROCK! wrote:

yeahh i watched some of that yesterday, it was awesome.
    sen, whatever happened to adding me? a kid rock sundae wasn't enough for you?? sheesh ;)

sorry! i havnt went to myspace today yet! :eek: dont worry, i'll add you.

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,778
    SENROCK! wrote:
    sorry! i havnt went to myspace today yet! :eek: dont worry, i'll add you.

me too.
    I miss igotid88
  • igotid88, I listen to Panic at the Disco, fall out boy, my chemical romance, paramore, the academy is..., etc. and even I think you're a whiny emo fuck.
    igotid88 wrote:
    me too.
    you too? i dont know ure link. and besides, we dont really talk on here do we? i am not into adding people JUST becuz they are pearl jam fans or to increase my frenz list. If we (in general) dont talk alot on here theres no point in adding you (in general) to myspace! if i dont get messages or comments from you (in general) EVER, then......DELETE DELETE DELETE!!!!!! :D

• igotid88, I listen to Panic at the Disco, fall out boy, my chemical romance, paramore, the academy is..., etc. and even I think you're a whiny emo fuck.

damn thats saying alot.
    SENROCK! wrote:
    you too? i dont know ure link. and besides, we dont really talk on here do we? i am not into adding people JUST becuz they are pearl jam fans or to increase my frenz list. If we (in general) dont talk alot on here theres no point in adding you (in general) to myspace! if i dont get messages or comments from you (in general) EVER, then......DELETE DELETE DELETE!!!!!! :D

we talk on aim. sometimes. when you're not mobile.
    I miss igotid88
    igotid88 wrote:
    we talk on aim. sometimes. when you're not mobile.

ENOUGH
    igotid88, I listen to Panic at the Disco, fall out boy, my chemical romance, paramore, the academy is..., etc. and even I think you're a whiny emo fuck.

Do I know you? I don't like those bands. And why do you have to be rude? Yet I'm the one who's made out to be the bad guy.
    I miss igotid88
    ENOUGH

that wasn't for you.
    I miss igotid88
    SENROCK! wrote:

are you mrs rj? as in mrs. kid rock?
    I miss igotid88
  • igotid88 wrote:
    Do I know you? I don't like those bands. And why do you have to be rude? Yet I'm the one who's made out to be the bad guy.
    I come to you when the sunlight fades and in your nightmares...

uhhmmm no. I never said you like those bands. I'm calling you out for harassing this girl. Srsly? how hard is it to just leave her alone, she obviously doesn't like you so why would you want to be friends with her?
  • call homeland security this thread is getting hijacked!
    I come to you when the sunlight fades and in your nightmares...

uhhmmm no. I never said you like those bands. I'm calling you out for harassing this girl. Srsly? how hard is it to just leave her alone, she obviously doesn't like you so why would you want to be friends with her?

I wasn't harassing. There were no threats. All I asked for was an explanation. But it's over so let it go. I said my piece, or is it peace. I'm not sure which one of those goes there. I think it's piece.
    I miss igotid88
  • igotid88 wrote:
    I wasn't harassing. There were no threats. All I asked for was an explanation. But it's over so let it go. I said my piece, or is it peace. I'm not sure which one of those goes there. I think it's piece.
    Then why do you continue to post in this thread?

to answer your post. I need to defend myself. And reply to others
    I miss igotid88
  • igotid88 wrote:
    to answer your post. I need to defend myself.
    You had continued to post for a bit afterwards but I'm letting it go, seeing as Mr.Smith is attempting to notify the authorities.

Go now in peace and be safe.
    You had continued to post for a bit afterwards but I'm letting it go, seeing as Mr.Smith is attempting to notify the authorities.

Go now in peace and be safe.

i was just bored when i wrote merci. false hope.
    I miss igotid88
    igotid88 wrote:
    are you mrs rj? as in mrs. kid rock?

how in the WORLD did u find that? and why would you think its me?

• spongersponger Posts: 3,159

...because he's got id.
    SENROCK! wrote:
    how in the WORLD did u find that? and why would you think its me?

cuz i searched your aim. But the page that came up was inactive for awhile. Then your top friend had me thinking. Since you're in love with Kid Rock. So I put 1 and 1 together.
    I miss igotid88
    sponger wrote:
    ...because he's got id.

yup
    I miss igotid88
    anyone else?
  • anyone else?
    Just sent an add!

http://www.myspace.com/mrsnewt
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. "
    Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

I saw Hard To Imagine LIVE at MSG!
  • Motown322Motown322 Posts: 465
    Man, the drama llama wreaked havoc in this thread... look at what Myspace does to people. :D

Hell, I've got a Myspace page myself so I guess I'm one of the brainwashed masses... but fuck it. It's cheesy and lame and addicting, but it can be fun.
    all is well.. I tried to keep my cool..

I swear I'm a good person! you people know that..

deeeeeeep breaths people, its a-okay
  • all is well.. I tried to keep my cool..

I swear I'm a good person! you people know that..

deeeeeeep breaths people, its a-okay
    its myspace.......chill out ;)
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • without myspace, i would eventually lose touch with all but a few of my friends that dont live near me.. I only call my closest friends, and even then not often enough to keep it going.