myspace

Comments

• igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,778
    when somebody cuts off contact with you, its probably best to leave them alone instead of adding them over and over again and contacting them in every which way possible.

I don't like the way you talk to me, and I'd rather we keep it that we aren't friends.

What exactly did I say to you? I hardly talked to you. You're probably confusing me with someone else. We spoke a little on aim. And I was always nice to you. So I don't know where thar's coming from. I try every wich way to contact you for an explanation. And you could've kept this on pm.
    I miss igotid88
  • GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
    igotid88 wrote:
    What exactly did I say to you? I hardly talked to you. You're probably confusing me with someone else. We spoke a little on aim. And I was always nice to you. So I don't know where thar's coming from.

I'm not going to ask you again. I know who you are, I know what I'm talking about. I rather we not have any contact, and I wish you would stop trying to get to me every way you can think of. This conversation is over.
    I'm not going to ask you again. I know who you are, I know what I'm talking about. I rather we not have any contact, and I wish you would stop trying to get to me every way you can think of. This conversation is over.

That's not fair. If you don't wanna chat fine. But to make it seem like I was nasty or rude to you is not fair. I've never been rude to anyone in my life. Maybe you mistook something I said. But I've never been like that.
    I miss igotid88
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    i blame igotid87... he's a total stalker nuthead who strokes dolphins ... maybe it was him?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    igotid88 wrote:
    That's not fair. If you don't wanna chat fine. But to make it seem like I was nasty or rude to you is not fair. I've never been rude to anyone in my life. Maybe you mistook something I said. But I've never been like that.
    lol, you're complaining that life on the internet isn't fair.. sorry. Don't be so crushed. There's a whole world out there dude.
    lol, you're complaining that life on the internet isn't fair.. sorry. Don't be so crushed. There's a whole world out there dude.

when both worlds treat you the same. There's nowhere to go. It's not that. To just be treated in a mean way. When I've done nothing wrong. And others who are real jerks. Get their way. Then it is unfair.
    I miss igotid88
    igotid88 wrote:
    when both worlds treat you the same. There's nowhere to go. It's not that. To just be treated in a mean way. When I've done nothing wrong. And others who are real jerks. Get their way. Then it is unfair.
    But its the INTERNET! Who cares.. it's goofy myspace. I reject perfectly nice people all the time. I delete people who've added me that I don't talk to. Take a deep breath and lighten up. Don't take it so seriously.
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    I will send you an add request.

:D

or is it friend request?
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
    But its the INTERNET! Who cares.. it's goofy myspace. I reject perfectly nice people all the time. I delete people who've added me that I don't talk to. Take a deep breath and lighten up. Don't take it so seriously.

This was before myspace. myspace is just the par of it. We chatted on aim for sec. Then she makes me out to be something I'm not. And I never got an explanation. And instead of doing it privately it goes out in public.
    I miss igotid88
    igotid88 wrote:
    This was before myspace. myspace is just the par of it. We chatted on aim for sec. Then she makes me out to be something I'm not. And I never got an explanation. And instead of doing it privately it goes out in public.
    I'm sorry, I didn't know.. I guess your life is ruined. :rolleyes:
    I'm sorry, I didn't know.. I guess your life is ruined. :rolleyes:

tell me about it. where do they sell nooses? sometimes i wish i had the guts.
    I miss igotid88
  • edvedder913edvedder913 Posts: 1,810
    Okay okay, I broke down and made a myspace page, because I'd like to be friends with you guys, and share pictures and more chatty stuff..

sooooooo...

who wants to be friends??

http://myspace.com/graysaturday

lets start the adding..

(okay hope the link works!)

hey there - check your pm's. thanks.
  • jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    dunkman wrote:
    for you the portcullis has been lifted and the drawbridge lowered. :)

I'd say, be careful what's beig lowered and lifted, when it comes to our Dunk.
    lol.
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • edvedder913edvedder913 Posts: 1,810
    Hey Gray,
    Would love to be your friend if I was on myspace, but I don't like those websites!!
    Hey Gray,
    Would love to be your friend if I was on myspace, but I don't like those websites!!

oh.
    I miss igotid88
    thanks to all you awesome people for adding me!

More are always welcome :)
  • thanks to all you awesome people for adding me!

More are always welcome :)
    Feel free to add me if ya want. Can't accept it until tomorrow though, since I'm working all night. :(
    NERDS!
  • spongersponger Posts: 3,159
    hooray for drama
    isnt it grand :rolleyes:

moving right long.......
  • sent
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
    sent

wow, to what do I owe this pleasure?

haha.. j/k.. hey there lil' buddy
    merci
    I miss igotid88
  • deadnotedeadnote Posts: 1,678
    im your friend pm me anytime and i will get back to you
    set your laughter free

dreamer in my dream

we got the guns

i love you,but im..............callin out.........callin out
  • just sent a request, thanks for the add..that was quick! :)

http://www.myspace.com/soundgrunger
    just sent a request, thanks for the add..that was quick! :)

http://www.myspace.com/soundgrunger

thanks for calling out my lack of a life status ;)

hehe just kidding.. Its an extremely low key night for me. I think I may have gotten off my couch twice..
  • thanks for calling out my lack of a life status ;)

hehe just kidding.. Its an extremely low key night for me. I think I may have gotten off my couch twice..
    haha, i can relate ;) it's a pretty low key night for me too. and myspace just feeds that, it's super addictive!
    thanks for calling out my lack of a life status ;)

thanks
    I miss igotid88