Options

Feeling ill all the time

2»

Comments

• Options
    JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    I know someone with this.. I haven't really considered that, just because I felt as though it was a constant ache and pain thing?

My problems a little more detailed are: Migraines at least twice a month, other headaches that aren't as bad, nausea sometimes, being dizzy, feeling like I am out of my body and watching things happen, sometimes I feel like I'm in a tunnel, I'm very very tired all the time, my eyes are very sensitive to lights, (the sun, and light at night), I can't wear my contacts very often because my eyes dry out and the contacts peel.. but then at like 8pm or so, I started to feel fine and awake.. its like all day I am in a big giant fog, and then finally I snap out of it. I feel like I swallow buckets of air, and I can't sleep through the night.

Nutrition? Could you have developed a food allergy or sensitivity? Chemicals in your home? Mold? New carpet? Anemia?
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • Options
    Originally Posted by lucylespian
    That would be because it gets diagnosed by just anybody from a vague set of symptoms as described above.

cutback wrote:
    so that means it isn't real?

Yes, please elaborate. Are you saying I have a fictional ailment?