Whats your real first name?

Comments

• James
  • That is a very pretty name :)
    Thanks!... Oh well, I'd better tell my parents ;)

I really do like your name!!! I was friends with a "Jennifer" in grammar school :D Aaah the memories haha
    Kids! Bringing about Armageddon can be dangerous. Do not attempt it in your own home.
  • Richard, you fookers. :D
  • josh.. shocker i know
    mean people suck!
    but nice people sw****w

• Steven. I don't mind Steve. I absolutely hate Steve-o.
    “Hello, babies. Welcome to Earth. It’s hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It’s round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you’ve got about a hundred years here. There’s only one rule that I know of, babies — ‘God damn it, you’ve got to be kind.’” - Kurt Vonnegut
  • Barbara
    It is not pronounced american way but with a hard R..like in Spanish language for example. My parents almost named me Fiona which is one of the names I like a lot so..bummer.. :)
    The worst enemies of music? Money and Mathematics. Combined with music, they both do the exact opposite of what they're supposed to do. Money makes music cheap, mathematics makes it stupid and predictable.

____

Zagreb 2006/ Munich 2007/ Venice 2007/ Berlin 2009 / Venice 2010 / 2 x Berlin 2012 / Stockholm 2012 / Milan 2014 / Trieste 2014 / Vienna 2014 / Florence (EV) 2019 / Padova 2018 / Prague 2018 / Imola 2022 / Budapest 2022 / Vienna 2022 / Prague 2022 

• Me too! It is just so romantic. *squeels* p

Maybe I will change my name...what do I do though, send out a memo: attention everybody, I am now going by the name Guinevere. :p Haha.

I used to want to change mine to Siobhan :eek: I like the way it is spelled.

I do love the name Guinevere though.. very beautiful name :)

I was almost named Maggie. I hate HATE it when people call me Susan. :( I will answer to Suze, Suzi and Suzanne but NEVER to Susan. Susan is not my name and I do not introduce myself as such so why call me Susan?? :confused:
  • AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,560
    My first name is Ryan irish "Little King"

If/when I have a son he will not have my family name. He will be named "Midas Wellby".
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Ahnimus wrote:
    My first name is Ryan irish "Little King"

If/when I have a son he will not have my family name. He will be named "Midas Wellby".

I like the name Ryan.

I already have my names picked out but I am super protective and can't share them with anyone. Suffice to say they likely won't share their name with too many others and they may require therapy but hey if I have kids they will require therapy anyway :p
    I like the name Ryan.

I already have my names picked out but I am super protective and can't share them with anyone. Suffice to say they likely won't share their name with too many others and they may require therapy but hey if I have kids they will require therapy anyway :p

Funny story, my parents chose the name Bryan, but the nurse wrote Ryan on my birth certificate, she also changed my birthdate from 06/03/81 to 06/06/81.

And I picked the name Midas Wellby, because it sounds like "Might as well be".
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Jefferson
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    Ahnimus wrote:
    Funny story, my parents chose the name Bryan, but the nurse wrote Ryan on my birth certificate, she also changed my birthdate from 06/03/81 to 06/06/81.

on my birth certificate my middle is spelled wrong so i use it that way.
    Jeromy rather than Jeremy.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • tybird wrote:
    Jefferson

thats such a hot name
  • Ahnimus wrote:

LMAO I love that name.. too funny. :D

My friend worked with a girl named Abcde ... freakin' hippies :p

Crazy that she wrote down the wrong name but crazier still about the birthdate mix up. Mind you when I was in the hospital a nurse told my family "just let her go" ... ahh the blessing of being born a bastard child in the 70's :p

So when do you celebrate ? :p
  • Melissa or Missi, whatever you like.. My parents nearly named me Mercedes so I think I can be happy with my name..
    I'm glad that nobody can call me "car" :D
  • I think of a child's name as his/her first birthday gift...like, "Welcome to humanity, we shall call you..."

with this in mind, I gave my daughters special gifts when I gave them their names. My oldest is Patience Brooke...Patience was original at the time...The youngest is Sarah Paisley...Paisley just in case she bacame the artist/musician type...which she is.

I just regretted my name so much, my whole life. I wanted my children to like their names. I wish all parents looked at it this way.
    Donate to Advocacy for Patients with Chronic Illness today.
  • kenshuntkenshunt Posts: 2,863
    Jason
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
  • Trujeeper wrote:
    I think of a child's name as his/her first birthday gift...like, "Welcome to humanity, we shall call you..."

with this in mind, I gave my daughters special gifts when I gave them their names. My oldest is Patience Brooke...Patience was original at the time...The youngest is Sarah Paisley...Paisley just in case she bacame the artist/musician type...which she is.

I just regretted my name so much, my whole life. I wanted my children to like their names. I wish all parents looked at it this way.

Sarah Paisley is so pretty. I mean I'm slightly partial to Sarah, but together its very nice.
  • Mary
    I really screwed that up. I really Schruted it.
    LMAO I love that name.. too funny. :D

My friend worked with a girl named Abcde ... freakin' hippies :p

Crazy that she wrote down the wrong name but crazier still about the birthdate mix up. Mind you when I was in the hospital a nurse told my family "just let her go" ... ahh the blessing of being born a bastard child in the 70's :p

So when do you celebrate ? :p

I celebrate on 06/03/81

To be honest, I think my father lied to me about my name mix-up. He lied to me a lot cause he thought it was funny. My brother's middle name is Ryan and I was told that they had decided when my brother was born that they would have 3 children and chose the boy names Tim, Ryan and Kristopher and the girl names Ashley, Marie and Stacy. So my brother is Timothy Ryan, I am Ryan Kristopher and my sister (youngest) is Ashley Marie Stacy. That could be a lie too though I've no idea.
  • kenshuntkenshunt Posts: 2,863
    You went and made everyone sad:)
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
  • Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    I'm Neil. I'm also the only person I've ever known who doesn't have a middle name :)
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    Kimberly is my first

Pam is my second...

I like Pam much better!! :)
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
  • Kimberly is my first

Pam is my second...

I like Pam much better!! :)

I really thought Pam was your first name! You look more like a Pam to me, then a Kimberly or, Kim
  • RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    Gina
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Elana - pronounced like "Alanna" although I hear "Elaina" a lot. I respond to anything that's close :p
    There's a light when my baby's in my arms :)
  • WhizbangWhizbang Posts: 1,314
    Kim or Kimberly....which ever you prefer.
    believe it or not, we don't "need" anything. that is only the spoiled brat in us trying to fill some temporary solution to an emptyness that does not exist.

I have eaten so much gold I crapped excellence - drtyfrnk29

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all!
  • JordyWordyJordyWordy Posts: 2,261
    James
  • Colby

EDIT: whoops already replied :p
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    The
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up