SBE, Manchester, London 09
    Dublin, Belfast, London 10
    Manchester, Berlin 12
    Amsterdam, Milton Keynes 14
    London 18
    London 22
  • Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    I'm Sidonija, or Sid. You can call me either way. or even Crop :D

Sid, Crop, The Croatian Sensation, Sidonija...I don't care as long as I can swim in your pool!!! :p
    I love to turn you on
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    Jamie (not James, nicknamed Jamie, just Jamie :))

and then my middle name is William. I do kind of feel like reversing them to be William J. Davidson though for when I'm a writer. Sounds much more literary.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Sid, Crop, The Croatian Sensation, Sidonija...I don't care as long as I can swim in your pool!!! :p
    Whoa, you seem to know a lot about me...Creepy! :eek:
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • drivingrldrivingrl Posts: 1,448
    Betsy. Not a common name much these days.
    drivingrl: "Will I ever get to meet Gwen Stefani?"
    kevinbeetle: "Yes. When her career washes up and her and Gavin move to Galveston, you will meet her at Hot Topic shopping for a Japanese cheerleader outfit.

Next!"

Not creepy, just literate! :D
    I love to turn you on
  • HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,153

How do you think he got the nickname Stalker Steve ;):)
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • DerrickDerrick Posts: 475
    Derrick
    Hawkshore wrote:
    How do you think he got the nickname Stalker Steve ;):)

Yes I used to be undercover CIA...until someone leaked my identity. I'm really not Steve. I'm Valerie. :D
    I love to turn you on
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    Your name? ...You HAVE GOT to tell us now! (I'm very nosy).

It's Castro....which got shortened to Cas or Cassie. My Dad's name is George and I didn't know until a few months ago that was his middle name and his first name is Stanley.

He never used his first name and I never use my first name...never. Go figure. I only go by middle name of which I have 3. Confused. :)

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• chadwick wrote:
    on my birth certificate my middle is spelled wrong so i use it that way.
    Jeromy rather than Jeremy.

my original birth certificate had a hole in it because my parents kept changing their minds and it was erased like 4 times. Actually I think my name was determined in the end by how it ended up on the certificate. Originally I was supposed to have a two-part first name, like "Mary Anne" but on the birth certificate the second part wound up under "middle" so I think my parents just went with that and called me by the first part, and that's why my first name is spelled weird.
  • Sonja_SSonja_S Posts: 444
    We'll do it next time you come over, Or next time I'm in Vienna :)

Definitely! We only had one and a half days for Christmas shopping and fast-forward sight-seeing, but next time we have to go for a week at least. Let me know if you are really coming to Vienna, I'm a decent tour guide - I know all the morbid stories ;)
    You can tell a man from what he has to say - Neil & Tim Finn
    They love you so badly for sharing their sorrow, so pick up that guitar and go break a heart - Kris Kristofferson
  • Ricky, Rick, Richard, & Dick
    NERDS!
  • Joy
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    my original birth certificate had a hole in it because my parents kept changing their minds and it was erased like 4 times. Actually I think my name was determined in the end by how it ended up on the certificate. Originally I was supposed to have a two-part first name, like "Mary Anne" but on the birth certificate the second part wound up under "middle" so I think my parents just went with that and called me by the first part, and that's why my first name is spelled weird.

you gonna tell us what your name/names are?
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • itsevobabyitsevobaby Posts: 1,809
    James :)

and please, don't throw me any of that 'Jamie' nonsense :rolleyes:
    Look Alive,
    See These Bones
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Duncan

it means this:-

Anglicized form of the Gaelic name Donnchadh which means "brown warrior", derived from Gaelic donn "brown" and cath "warrior". This was the name of two kings of Scotland, including the one who was featured in Shakespeare's play 'Macbeth'.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • romybianromybian Posts: 1,644
    Romina (Means From Rome.... and It's originally Italian)
    I hate it.
    Call me Romy.:D
    "The joke in your language won't come out the same" (Tom Petty)
    I'm no dude! Dudette!
  • romybian wrote:
    Romina (Means From Rome.... and It's originally Italian)
    I hate it.
    Call me Romy.:D
    Why do you hate it?
    Thats a pretty name. One of my close friend is named Romina :)
    And yeah, it's Italian, but common in this part of Croatia too...
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • romybianromybian Posts: 1,644
    Why do you hate it?
    You know when you're a kid and everyone calls you by your nickname? Romy for me, but then when you did something wrong mom or dad would just shout the entire name, middle name and first 3 lastnames in your family tree?
    Romina!!!!! What have you done?!?!?!?! Go to your room!!!!
    Well... when someone calls me Romina I feel I've messed up.
    lol.
    "The joke in your language won't come out the same" (Tom Petty)
    I'm no dude! Dudette!
  • Troy - but you might've guessed from my website address.
    In the land of the little kings
    Profit is the only thing
    And everywhere the little kings
    Are getting away with murder
    - Paul Kelly

www.troywass.com
  • brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    chris.......not christopher.
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    David
  • Suzy Q
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • keelycankeelycan Posts: 409
    I don't know anymore :fp: Gonna dye my hair blonde and see how Matthew works out for me
    Soldier Field 1995~Alpine Valley June I,II 1998~ United Center 2003~Alpine Valley 2003~Madison Square Garden I,II 2003~Toledo VFC 2004~Montreal 2005~Ottowa 2005~United Center I,II 2006~Cincinnati 2006~Summerfest I,II 2006~The Vic Theatre 2007~Lollapalooza 2007~Bonnaroo 2008~United Center I,II 2009~EV Chicago I,II 2008~Austin City Limits 2009~EV Chicago I,II 2011~Alpine Valley Sep 03,04 2011~Wrigley Field 2013~Seattle 2013
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    keelycan wrote:
    I don't know anymore :fp: Gonna dye my hair blonde and see how Matthew works out for me

Hey Happy Birthday Duncan!
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    keelycan wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Oh man, I totally flubbed on your name twice now!!! But hey, we all had a good laugh about it...hope you had a great birthday....Claudio?? :lol::lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    William
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,788
    DS1119 wrote:
    David
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    Lorna
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014