Options

Who's Working on Monday?

2»

Comments

• Options
    playing it by ear. If I get a bazillion calls today and tomorrow morning, I'll probably go in to the office for a few hours tomorrow. But at this point I'm really hoping to make this a 4 day weekend!
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. "
    Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

I saw Hard To Imagine LIVE at MSG!
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Most likely not. Certainly not planning on working tomorrow. But you never know.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    some day, some day, I will work for the federal government again, and deadlines will be meaningless.
  • Options
    AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    some day, some day, I will work for the federal government again, and deadlines will be meaningless.

That...was bloody AWESOME!! :cool:
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• Options
    pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    I didn't know people worked tomorrow! (Save for restaurant and retail employees). That bites! My office was closed all of last week too, and we go back on the 2nd.

Sorry guys. :( At least (it sounds like) most of you have Tuesday off.
  • Options
    I didn't know people worked tomorrow! (Save for restaurant and retail employees). That bites! My office was closed all of last week too, and we go back on the 2nd.

Yeah, well, the family I work for...they're both doctors...so they're needed at work, therefore I am.

• Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    working. 8 until 4ish.

then the boozing begins!
  • Options
    jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    I'm not working, but I may just boil my head in a vat of oil.
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • Options

geez, what kind of work do you do? I'm always been lucky to get christmas day off!
  • Options
    pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    geez, what kind of work do you do? I'm always been lucky to get christmas day off!

I'm an event planner for a university...I'm lucky that we are slow right now because the week before x-mas I was able to take a week off too!
  • Options
    ajedigeckoajedigecko \m/deplorable af \m/ Posts: 2,430
    no.....being off on all holidays is a reason i went into education. i used to work all the time and then one day it hit me.

when i am on my death bed, i am not going to say to myself. "i wish i would have worked more."
    live and let live...unless it violates the pearligious doctrine.
  • Options
    No one? Just me??? :confused:

ewwww boo for nannying on New years (eve)!

I'm off.. thank goodness! and... they are going away for 2 solid weeks starting on the 12th. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
  • Options
    ewwww boo for nannying on New years (eve)!

I'm off.. thank goodness! and... they are going away for 2 solid weeks starting on the 12th. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

Yeah, lucky girl!! But, unfortunately doctors gotta work...therefore I gotta work.

• Options
    Yeah, lucky girl!! But, unfortunately doctors gotta work...therefore I gotta work.

Oooh Doctors.. well well!
  • Options
    I have to tend to the bar on Monday but we're closing at 9pm and all of the workers are gonna bring food in, and I'm going to provide the booze.. Should be a nice pre-game to the larger celebration later that night :D
    Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."
  • Options
    Hell no not working today for me!!! :D I'm glad the ministry decided our offices should be closed on this day :D
  • Options
    JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    I'm home. No work for me. I worked last Monday. My girlfriend works today. That sucks because we're having a party here tonight so I have much to do.
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
  • Options
    Working. Only worked last monday last week, so this is fine with me.
    9/7/98, 8/3/00, 9/4/00, 4/15/03, 7/1/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 5/24/06, 5/25/06, 6/17/08, 6/22/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08, 5/17/10, 10/15/13, 10/16/13.
  • Options
    edvedder913edvedder913 Posts: 1,810
    working and hating it!
  • Options
    ummm i am till like 5. then party time.
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • Options
    Well, I'm clocked in, but I'd hardly call it working
    I'm so dangerous I smoke dynamite.

• Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    Five more minutes!!!!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    well i got my shit done yesterday and a couple emails this morning and now it's....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5LX16zia2k

:D
  • Options
    I got a lot done this morning, now I'm out of it.
  • Options
    I'm working two shifts: 4-8:55 and 9-2:30am. Yippee for me!
    I really screwed that up. I really Schruted it.