B R O A D W A Y***B L U E S H I R T S

Comments

• He was talking about Ron Caron's love of the NY Yankees & how one night he got to go out with Billy Martin and all he wanted to do was talk baseball
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    Bathgate66 wrote:

I've never been to Citifield yet either, so that would be cool.

Someone make this happen,

against the Isles.

:)
    only way it will be against the isles is if the isles are really really good by 2014. i'm talking like being a playoff team . nhl will not do a winter classic with 2 same town teams and have one of them suck royally. it be bad ratings to no end. rangers will get a winter classic home game and it will probably be against a original 6 team. hawks would be a good team considering they've already been a home team and will still be good by 2014.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    metsfan wrote:
    Bathgate66 wrote:

against the Isles.

only way it will be against the isles is if the isles are really really good by 2014. i'm talking like being a playoff team . nhl will not do a winter classic with 2 same town teams and have one of them suck royally. it be bad ratings to no end. rangers will get a winter classic home game and it will probably be against a original 6 team. hawks would be a good team considering they've already been a home team and will still be good by 2014.

great point(s)
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
    Lundqvist, Girardi, Gaborik picked to be in NHL all star game,
    Carl Hagelin named to compete as a rookie in the skills competition .
    platessmall.jpg
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    Lundqvist, Girardi, Gaborik picked to be in NHL all star game,
    Carl Hagelin named to compete as a rookie in the skills competition .

would rather them rest :twisted:

i cant see anyone beating hags in the spped skating
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Bathgate66 wrote:
    metsfan wrote:
    Bathgate66 wrote:

against the Isles.

great point(s)

the only thing stopping the Winter Classic from being @ Yankee Stadium, is that the Yankees are being a bunch of dicks and not making an easy offer for the NHL. The game will 99% be in The Big House next year with Detroit playing Chicago or Colorado possibly
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    metsfan wrote:

great point(s)

the only thing stopping the Winter Classic from being @ Yankee Stadium, is that the Yankees are being a bunch of dicks and not making an easy offer for the NHL. The game will 99% be in The Big House next year with Detroit playing Chicago or Colorado possibly[/quote]

wings toronto ....100,000 easy
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Not sure they have had a Canadian team in the Classic...........are you going tonight? I'll be in the house
    Not sure they have had a Canadian team in the Classic...........are you going tonight? I'll be in the house

THEY WOULD BE STUPID NOT TO...it would draw like hotcakes

we stand in section 419 last row ...feel free to come join

ill be there by 7pm..tonight is late work night for one of my pals
  • yeah, my buddy works for the nhl and says they have been trying to get it there for years, but the Bowl game is there prize right now and they could care less about the hockey....hopefully that changed after this year, we need a NYR vs. BOS @ Yankee Stadium
    yeah, my buddy works for the nhl and says they have been trying to get it there for years, but the Bowl game is there prize right now and they could care less about the hockey....hopefully that changed after this year, we need a NYR vs. BOS @ Yankee Stadium

the yanks got involved w/ this jerkoff pinstripe bowl.....rutgers against iowa st :roll: :roll:

fucking everything up
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    i keep going back and forth on whether the winter classic should be played in a baseball park or a football stadium.

football stadiums obviously fit more in attendance, and everyone can see the game a heck of a lot better than you would from some seats in a baseball park.

but baseball parks offer the charm that football stadiums just don't have. seeing the players emerge from the dugout is incredible.

and yeah, the yankees need to ditch the college football and welcome a winter classic into their home :mrgreen:

and have jeter drop the first puck.
    let's fast forward work and get right to MSG
  • I can't wait to fast forward a nice job. Anyways I'll be at the game tonight in my old capacity in a guest-appearance role.
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
    you fellas have fun.

i hear people are leaving Time Warner in droves, taking on the FIOS.

I still havent made the move i guess because i have always had TW Cable since the beginning. It just seeems the only option remaining is to abandon ship and hop onto FIOS.

I'll be viewing tonights game on the little computer screen again tonight.

Lets Go First Place , 58 points- best-in-the-NHL Rangers !
    platessmall.jpg
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    you fellas have fun.

I still havent made the move i guess because i have always had TW Cable since the beginning. It just seeems the only option remaining is to abandon ship and hop onto FIOS.

im fucked..my building doesn't have fios yet...and i can't get cablevision.....i really am fucked
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    you fellas have fun.

im fucked..my building doesn't have fios yet...and i can't get cablevision.....i really am fucked

you can go with the 18" dish on Direct TV too,.....
    platessmall.jpg
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    you fellas have fun.

you can go with the 18" dish on Direct TV too,.....

they won't let us have dishes in my apt. building....i really am fucked.... its crazy
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    they won't let us have dishes in my apt. building....i really am fucked.... its crazy

hmm...what time and who are you guys playing? i might have to flip over to that station for some between period action.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

hmm...what time and who are you guys playing? i might have to flip over to that station for some between period action.

tonight? MSG sens 7pm

im concerned about the weekend road games ....watching on a computer gets old quick
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,794
    81 wrote:

tonight? MSG sens 7pm

im concerned about the weekend road games ....watching on a computer gets old quick

Especially when you wanna do other stuff on the computer
    I miss igotid88
  • I am in Section 111, lets grab a couple of beers
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    you fellas have fun.

SHoot...if I had the option for Fios in my area I'd be all over that. I'm stuck with Time Warner here for a bit longer.
    DUBI OUT....WOLSKI IN

OFF TO MSG

LET'S GO BOYS.....KEEP IT ROLLING

IM IN 419 STANDING LAST ROW
    I am in Section 111, lets grab a couple of beers

nice !
    platessmall.jpg
    heave ho
    6-in-a-row.
    381190_2445011690033_1394126395_31871532_1571600483_n.jpg

this is the best record at this point since 1994.

:D
    platessmall.jpg
  • so the new press box looks like kind of like a suite. By the way, I think Sunday's game is on Versus.
    Reading 2004
    Chicago 2007
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,794
    so the new press box looks like kind of like a suite. By the way, I think Sunday's game is on Versus.

NBC Sports now. If you're watching online on first row. Watch link 2. There's no commercials and you can hear behind the scenes.
    I miss igotid88
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Judt turned the game on in time to catch the shut out
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Anderson played a tremendous game, especially those saves on the same sequence against Stepan and Staal in the first period.
    Reading 2004
    Chicago 2007
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024