B R O A D W A Y***B L U E S H I R T S

Comments

• NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    stickboy wrote:
    its all good
    dawes gomez and shanny. i liked that line

well they did look good in the last 2 preseason games and here is dawes chance again

let the injuries happen now i guess fucking neil
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    so im guessing no avery for wednesday game then huh.in all seriousness it was a cheap shot by neil but hes always been like that.hope avery comes back soon
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• stickboystickboy Posts: 2,981
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    well they did look good in the last 2 preseason games and here is dawes chance again

let the injuries happen now i guess fucking neil
    thats what I was gonna say...injuries are gonna happen, better now than later

u KNOW neils gonna get his...going towards the paloyffs when shits gonna be tight for positioning in the standings. watch

metsy and screamer are happy...lookin good out there on the isle ...for now lol ;)...I hated to do it but I just picked up Comrie, fedotenko and campoli on my fantasy roster for now lol
    Aah, fuck it, I’m just gonna go home, turn on the fuckin’ TV...
    Watch the nightly news and drink a beer...
    Like I could even change the world, yeah right...
    stickboy wrote:
    thats what I was gonna say...injuries are gonna happen, better now than later

u KNOW neils gonna get his...going towards the paloyffs when shits gonna be tight for positioning in the standings. watch

metsy and screamer are happy...lookin good out there on the isle ...for now lol ;)...I hated to do it but I just picked up Comrie, fedotenko and campoli on my fantasy roster for now lol
    keep campoli for the season on your team, hes such an underated D.comire and the tank are gonna cool off eventually.yes im very happy so far

metsfan wrote:
    keep campoli for the season on your team, hes such an underated D.comire and the tank are gonna cool off eventually.yes im very happy so far
    They better put up points against the caps for me tomorrow!
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    October 07, 2007
    Avery Out Four Weeks [Updated]
    From the Rangers last evening: "Glen Sather announced today that forward Sean Avery suffered a grade two shoulder separation of his left shoulder and is expected to be sidelined for four weeks." So the injury as well as replays indicate that Chris Neil caught Avery shoulder to shoulder. Lucky for Avery that Neil missed his intended check, which was an elbow to the head -- shoulders heal better than concussions. Bodychecking is a wonderful part of the sport, but is there any doubt that Neil "hit to hurt" in that situation, and again later in going after Petr Prucha with an elbow to the head (that also mostly missed its mark)?

For brief reports on Avery's injury, see the Daily News, Journal News, Newsday, and Post. Most speculate on what might happen in his absence -- most likely, this will allow the Rangers to save some cap dollars going with a 22-man roster with Marcel Hossa back on the ice in place of Avery, at least long enough for the staff to see how Hossa does. How they line up is an open question. Other articles to read today -- NY Sports Day's recap of the Ottawa game, USA Today with updated notes on the Rangers, and Stan Fischler at MSG.com.

so no Dawes this time, unless Renney pulls a fast one on all of us.

:)
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
    true. could be a good thing, if he performs his market value rises OR we keep him in case of injuries and he finally becomes as good as his brother..who isnt doing too well right now point wise in the ATL.

so....its gonna take another head injury b4 someone suspends or warns that piece of shit neil huh? If prucha went down that woulda been hell out there.
    ok now that baseball is outta the way

its time for some serious hockey coverage

we need to wake up out there ,, i hope its just the adjustment period

tom night is a big game already,, god i love this

LET'S GO RANGER'S!!!!
    hossa is in for avery

playing with jagr and drury

straka to the 2nd line with shanny and gomez

its crazy hossa is the only guy to be a healthy scratch one night
    then play on the 1st line the next night lol
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    ok now that baseball is outta the way

its time for some serious hockey coverage

we need to wake up out there ,, i hope its just the adjustment period

tom night is a big game already,, god i love this

LET'S GO RANGER'S!!!!
    yea man, as diehard a yankee fan as I am, Im kinda happy when it ends cause Im more a blueshirt and hockey fan. I want my Rangers to reach Yankee status someday so I have more haters gettin at me. lol!

theres nothing more exciting than hockey and DEF not 163 game a season MLB..I heard the bullshit all yr long and when it was time for me to get excited as always the last month of baseball or so I did and I thank them for it.
    now LETS GO RANGERS!!!
    i personally think our Blueshirts are going to miss Averys abrasiveness and grittiness , not to mention the way he takes the opponents off their game.
    platessmall.jpg
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    i personally think our Blueshirts are going to miss Averys abrasiveness and grittiness , not to mention the way he takes the opponents off their game.

of course we are but it is what it is we need to deal w/ it
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    Holly, Orr and Cally are gonna step up
    not sure ,...

but i also think Avery lead the league in drawing penalties.( maybe not last season , but perhaps the season before )
    i wonder why ? :confused:

LOL
    platessmall.jpg
    tonight should be fun as always

LET'S GO RANGER'S!!!
  • JwmccJwmcc Posts: 451
    One of the great things in all of sports is the New York Derby. Has any Blueshirt supporters here ever gone to Uniondale for one of these matches? That arena and their fans is like Shea Stadium on acid, one of the oddest things you'll ever witness.

C'MON RANGERS...'AVE IT!
  • kenshuntkenshunt Posts: 2,863
    Is it gonna be fight night in New York tonight ?
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    kenshunt wrote:
    Is it gonna be fight night in New York tonight ?

if so... i sure wish avery was on the ice.
    if so... i sure wish avery was on the ice.

i think everyone, with maybe the exception of the refereees/linesmen , wishes he were on the ice. Including both The Isles and The Rangers.

on a sidenote, all the best of luck to bryan berard, - just not tonight- ;)
    platessmall.jpg
    Jwmcc wrote:
    One of the great things in all of sports is the New York Derby. Has any Blueshirt supporters here ever gone to Uniondale for one of these matches? That arena and their fans is like Shea Stadium on acid, one of the oddest things you'll ever witness.

C'MON RANGERS...'AVE IT!
    you mean rabid die-hards that will talk shit to anyone in a rags jersey is that what you mean by fans on acid.anyways should be a good game tonight, i expect lots of fights.nice to see berard back home on the island.it be great if he played on the 3rd d-line with campoli and on the left side of the pp with MAB.im fucking pumped, going over to my grandparents to watch the game, stupid vs channel isnt on cable

Bathgate66 wrote:
    i think everyone, with maybe the exception of the refereees/linesmen , wishes he were on the ice. Including both The Isles and The Rangers.

on a sidenote, all the best of luck to bryan berard, - just not tonight- ;)
    wow so Berard signed and is ready to play tonite? I read he was comin back to the Isles

anyways, Off to get my dutches, some munchies and drinks and coming back to watch it on versus

LETS GO RANGERS!!!!!!
    stickboy wrote:
    wow so Berard signed and is ready to play tonite? I read he was comin back to the Isles

anyways, Off to get my dutches, some munchies and drinks and coming back to watch it on versus

LETS GO RANGERS!!!!!!
    garth doesnt fuck around, when it comes to the D.its really sad this game wasnt sold out, they were tix still on sale as of last night

metsfan wrote:
    garth doesnt fuck around, when it comes to the D.its really sad this game wasnt sold out, they were tix still on sale as of last night
    dont worry..Im sure theres ranger fans who'll scoop up the remaining tix. Id be there in a heartbeat!
    stickboy wrote:
    dont worry..Im sure theres ranger fans who'll scoop up the remaining tix. Id be there in a heartbeat!
    lmfao, but how sad is this, this used to be one of the hardest to get tix in sports, now ya can get em game day.id be there to if had money

• JwmccJwmcc Posts: 451
    I thought about going since tickets were still available as of ten minutes ago but it's too long a trek by train. I'll try to get out there when they play again in March.
    Jw
    metsfan wrote:
    lmfao, but how sad is this, this used to be one of the hardest to get tix in sports, now ya can get em game day.id be there to if had money
    Id buy you one if I was there!
    just wanted to share this with you metsy,
    me and my boy when I lived in Babylon used to go to MSG and the Mausoleum him with his LaChance Jersey and me with my Blueshirt...hang out with the players on both teams b4 and after and eveybody was cool as fuck
    Darius as an Isle and Brian Mullen where the coolest guys...gave us sticks and talked shit all the time. Mullen grew up in nyc, played roller hockey too and was the rangers stickboy for years,so we had that in common and he came thru one day after practice with a stick signed by Pierre Turgeon, Bri, Vlady Malakhov, Darius, and just about more than half the team. stuff like that is why I love hockey more than anything. How many people can say they chilled with Amonte and Weight in their car blasting PORCH their rookie yr! with Leetchie and Richter outside listening talking bout how much PJ rocks and signing everything for me and the fans. Fuckin memories! :D
    Jwmcc wrote:
    I thought about going since tickets were still available as of ten minutes ago but it's too long a trek by train. I'll try to get out there when they play again in March.
    Jw
    LIRR is a bitch! then u gotta take a bus transfer to the arena if I remember correctly. SUX!
    stickboy wrote:
    Id buy you one if I was there!
    just wanted to share this with you metsy,
    me and my boy when I lived in Babylon used to go to MSG and the Mausoleum him with his LaChance Jersey and me with my Blueshirt...hang out with the players on both teams b4 and after and eveybody was cool as fuck
    Darius as an Isle and Brian Mullen where the coolest guys...gave us sticks and talked shit all the time. Mullen grew up in nyc, played roller hockey too and was the rangers stickboy for years,so we had that in common and he came thru one day after practice with a stick signed by Pierre Turgeon, Bri, Vlady Malakhov, Darius, and just about more than half the team. stuff like that is why I love hockey more than anything. How many people can say they chilled with Amonte and Weight in their car blasting PORCH their rookie yr! with Leetchie and Richter outside listening talking bout how much PJ rocks and signing everything for me and the fans. Fuckin memories! :D
    god thats fucking awesome.leetchie and richter talking bout pj, haha.yes its a bitch to get to the hempstead turnpike dump from the lirr.

metsfan wrote:
    god thats fucking awesome.leetchie and richter talking bout pj, haha.yes its a bitch to get to the hempstead turnpike dump from the lirr.
    it was great...god we were all so young

Darius was a character..I would always taunt him, like watch out..Tie's gonna get u, lmao! and he would say shit like...Thats Kenny (baumgartners) boy I want (Kris)Kinger! lol!! The guy to this day got jokes!
    stickboy wrote:
    it was great...god we were all so young

Darius was a character..I would always taunt him, like watch out..Tie's gonna get u, lmao! and he would say shit like...Thats Kenny (baumgartners) boy I want (Kris)Kinger! lol!! The guy to this day got jokes!
    haha, your awesome, i love fans like you.shit stick, your busting out some old school names there.