ok..who's ready for another BUS story !!!

NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
edited April 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
this one is horrible,, im scarred for life

i get on the bus yesterday and to my surprise the one row w/ extra leg room is open,,so im like yeaaa cool i can lounge

so i sit down and i see an older lady in the row directly across from me(i have seen her b4 so we exchanged hello's )

ok 2 minutes later i notice this lady in staring at my thigh area , but i think nothing of it and look out the window again

another minute passes and i look back over and she is still staring but now she has a confused look on her face ,,im like what the hell

she leans over and says "excuse me. i think u have A BUG on YOUR LEG"

IM FROZEN cause i dont wanna look ,,then i look down and their is COCKROACH CRAWLING ON MY THIGH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I SCREAMED LIKE A GIRL AND SWATTED AT IT ,,but i didnt see where it went
now im like dammm its on me somewhere lol
so i get up and start doing a dance move to shake it off my body
finally the sucka falls to the floor and i put my size 11 onto its head

def, 1 OF THE WORST MOMENTS IN MY LIFE ... needless to say all the clothes went directly to the cleaners
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• That made me laugh :p

I have to admit though if it happened to me I would of freaked out far worse than that :o
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • Are you sure she was checking out the cockroach and not the . . . . .?
    NERDS!
  • geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    once i had spider crawling down my chest under my t-shirt.

can you imagine how terrified i was?!!
  • geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    Are you sure she was checking out the cockroach and not the . . . . .?

that's what i thought, i thought cockroach was an excuse. plus very easy to make up excuse.

- "what are you staring at?"

- "erm.....cock----roach" ;)
  • JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    genie wrote:
    once i had spider crawling down my chest under my t-shirt.

can you imagine how terrified i was?!!
    wow ! I would be scared.
    Personally, I'm terrified by bees...
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
  • NY PJ1 wrote:

i get on the bus yesterday and to my surprise the one row w/ extra leg room is open,,so im like yeaaa cool i can lounge

so i sit down and i see an older lady in the row directly across from me(i have seen her b4 so we exchanged hello's )

ok 2 minutes later i notice this lady in staring at my thigh area , but i think nothing of it and look out the window again

another minute passes and i look back over and she is still staring but now she has a confused look on her face ,,im like what the hell

IM FROZEN cause i dont wanna look ,,then i look down and their is COCKROACH CRAWLING ON MY THIGH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

def, 1 OF THE WORST MOMENTS IN MY LIFE ... needless to say all the clothes went directly to the cleaners

LOL! OH god, that's gross!!!

This story reminded me of the time I woke up in my old place in Chicago with a HUGE cockroach crawling up and down my bare leg!!!!
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    yeah sorry...im with surfanddestroy. too busy laughing. :D:D
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    I have a train story that is one of the weirdest moments of my life. It reminded me of the British t.v programme 'Trigger happy t.v'. I kept expecting Dom Jolly to enter the scene.
    I was on the train home late at night a few years ago and this man got on and sat opposite me. He was dressed as a woman and was also pretending to be pregnant, as he had something stuffed under his dress. I tried to ignore him but he then pulled out a book on pregnancy/childbirth and proceeded to drop it on the floor and then ask for my help in picking it up for him/her/it. He obviously dropped it on purpose in order to get my attention, and then began making a big deal of thanking me for picking it up. I then proceeded to ignore him, but luckily my stop was the next stop. To this day I have no idea what was going on - whether he'd been out on a stag night or something and was taking the piss, or whether he was a certified cross-dressing weirdo who wanted to rodger me.
    The whole thing was bizzare.
  • NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    Are you sure she was checking out the cockroach and not the . . . . .?

well at first i thought she was,, but then once i saw the confused look i knew something was wrong
  • Byrnzie wrote:
    I have a train story that is one of the weirdest moments of my life. It reminded me of the British t.v programme 'Trigger happy t.v'. I kept expecting Dom Jolly to enter the scene.
    I was on the train home late at night a few years ago and this man got on and sat opposite me. He was dressed as a woman and was also pretrendng to be pregnant, as he had something stuffed under his dress. I tried to ignore him but he then pulled out a book on pregancy/childbirth and proceeded to drop it on the floor and then ask for my help in picking it up for him/her/it. He obviously dropped it on purpose in order to get my attention, and then began making a big deal of thanking me for picking it up. I then proceeded to ignore him, but luckily my stop was the next stop. To this day I have no idea what was going on - whether he'd been out on a stag night or something and was taking the piss, or whether he was a certified cross-dressing weirdo who wanted to rodger me.

The world is full of such colourful people.
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

• DanimalDanimal Posts: 2,000
    Man! This thread made me itchy!

Go ahead! Insert ya damn jokes!
    "I don't believe in PJ fans but I believe there is something, not too sure what." - Thoughts_Arrive

• catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    He was dressed as a woman and was also pretrendng to be pregnant

LMFAO!!! i couldnt read any further. :D
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    The world is full of such colourful people.

alot of weirdo's out there
    Danimal wrote:
    Man! This thread made me itchy!

Go ahead! Insert ya damn jokes!

how do u think i felt yesterday!!!!!!! lol
  • yeah sorry...im with surfanddestroy. too busy laughing. :D:D
    that makes three of us :D:D

there's nothing funnier than seeing someone freaking out... especially with wasps and bees... I do it with moths and it's probably hilarious to everyone else :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • NY PJ1 wrote:
    alot of weirdo's out there

Well yeah, but I was trying to put it nicely.

• chimechime Posts: 7,838

there's nothing funnier than seeing someone freaking out... especially with wasps and bees... I do it with moths and it's probably hilarious to everyone else :D

None of the above make me do the freak out dance ... the only thing that does is the May Bug (real name cockchafer :phttp://www.nationalinsectweek.co.uk/insects/cockchafer.htm) ... those things are stupid and fly right at you ... or you hear them bouncing off the windows... or worse drop from trees into your hair :eek: ... they're perfectly harmless but yuck ...
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Byrnzie wrote:
    or whether he was a certified cross-dressing weirdo who wanted to rodger me.

classic!
    Well yeah, but I was trying to put it nicely.

straight to the point lol
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    when i was 15 or 16 and i got the bus to school... well one day it was about -16 degrees outside and i went to the bus-stop and sneezed and it was one of those big blasters of a sneeze... well i had no hankies or anything so i did that one finger over the nostril and blow out of the other one.. footballers do it all the time... well i thought i'd got rid of all the bogies and then i flicked my head quickly to get rid of any hangers-on... turns out the big stretchy bogie went right round my face and it just sat there... 15 mins later the bus turns up by which time my greener had frozen to my face.. i only discovered it when i got to school and looked in the mirror... big dried-up frozen bogie on my cheek!!! :o

i defrosted it and ate it... with some fava beans and a nice chianti
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.

i admit i do the wasp dance... :o i fucking loathe wasps!!!!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    haha, they say cockroaches are very clean insects!
  • dunkman wrote:
    when i was 15 or 16 and i got the bus to school... well one day it was about -16 degrees outside and i went to the bus-stop and sneezed and it was one of those big blasters of a sneeze... well i had no hankies or anything so i did that one finger over the nostril and blow out of the other one.. footballers do it all the time... well i thought i'd got rid of all the bogies and then i flicked my head quickly to get rid of any hangers-on... turns out the big stretchy bogie went right round my face and it just sat there... 15 mins later the bus turns up by which time my greener had frozen to my face.. i only discovered it when i got to school and looked in the mirror... big dried-up frozen bogie on my cheek!!! :o

i defrosted it and ate it... with some fava beans and a nice chianti
    :D hahahahaha... did nobody tell ya?

Chime, they don't even look familiar... thank fuck :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    haha, they say cockroaches are very clean insects!

yea see if u think about that when one is crawling towards ur jewels
    :D hahahahaha... did nobody tell ya?

nope... :(

i told Redrock that story once, but i then told her my other bus story.

Basically i was about 14 or 15 and i got the bus home from school.. Dinner was at 5pm and i had got the 4.45pm bus home, meaning i'd get in the house just in time... well buses are evil fuckers as any schoolboy knows... all the vibrations meant i got a stiffy and when it was my stop i couldnt get off (so to speak ;) ) and so i had to go on about 3 more stops squeezing my helmet to try and get it down... it did eventually.. i ran home.. 15 mins late and my mum was fuming!! so i had to eat a cold dinner and i had a sore helmet...

rest assured those are my only 2 bus stories... both are equally embarrassing (well they were, i dont care now) :D
  • dunkman wrote:
    nope... :(

i told Redrock that story once, but i then told her my other bus story.

Basically i was about 14 or 15 and i got the bus home from school.. Dinner was at 5pm and i had got the 4.45pm bus home, meaning i'd get in the house just in time... well buses are evil fuckers as any schoolboy knows... all the vibrations meant i got a stiffy and when it was my stop i couldnt get off (so to speak ;) ) and so i had to go on about 3 more stops squeezing my helmet to try and get it down... it did eventually.. i ran home.. 15 mins late and my mum was fuming!! so i had to eat a cold dinner and i had a sore helmet...

rest assured those are my only 2 bus stories... both are equally embarrassing (well they were, i dont care now) :D
    :D so the vibrations do that, eh? Ahhh... teenage boys :p
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    I have to learn to avoid Dunk's posts while in the library....

People are staring at me 'cos I'm chuckling away :D
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    NY PJ1 wrote:

But you left out the most important part of the story. Did you get the old ladies number or not? After the last bus incident I hope you would have at least got the digits this time!
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
    mookie9999 wrote:
    But you left out the most important part of the story. Did you get the old ladies number or not? After the last bus incident I hope you would have at least got the digits this time!

everyone is asking me that lol,,,hmnn i wonder why

but no i didnt lol
  • TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Really...you need to seize these opportunities when they arise J. C'mon now.

I would have died.
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away