Options

i just stepped on A DEAD RAT!!

13»

Comments

• Options
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options

Oh, I knew you were going to do that before I looked at the pic! :D
  • Options
    CollinCollin Posts: 4,932
    I know what you mean, man. I'm cursed. I walk on dead animals all the time, never during the day but always when it's dark.

I've walked on dead birds, cats, hedgehogs and once a dead chicken, well that's a bird, I guess.

Never a NYC rat, though. :)
    THANK YOU, LOSTDAWG!

naděje umírá poslední
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,312
    i've stepped on dead mice & birds that my cat leaves on my back yard steps funny she meaows for me to come and see what she killed ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    Collin wrote:
    I know what you mean, man. I'm cursed. I walk on dead animals all the time, never during the day but always when it's dark.

I've walked on dead birds, cats, hedgehogs and once a dead chicken, well that's a bird, I guess.

Never a NYC rat, though. :)

u should try it:) quite interesting
  • Options
    CollinCollin Posts: 4,932
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    u should try it:) quite interesting

Oh, I will, you made it sound quite the experience!
    THANK YOU, LOSTDAWG!

naděje umírá poslední
  • Options
    once a rat stepped on ME.
  • Options
    Oh, I knew you were going to do that before I looked at the pic! :D

Heh. I am a silly old prankster.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,778
    Last week we were coming up from the train station to the street level – people coming on both sides, up the stairs and the escalator, all convening onto the turnstiles when out of nowhere, this rat comes running through everyone, we all freaked out. It went through the turnstiles and you couldn’t see over them and nobody wanted to go through. It’s funny too, cause not everybody sees it initially, but everybody soon knows something is going on by the sounds, the “oh my God” the “ew, ew” and everyone’s eyes are eventually diverted to the rat running through the station.

Been taking the train into the city for almost 6 years now and that is the first rat I’ve ever seen, thank God.
  • Options
    TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    Last week we were coming up from the train station to the street level – people coming on both sides, up the stairs and the escalator, all convening onto the turnstiles when out of nowhere, this rat comes running through everyone, we all freaked out. It went through the turnstiles and you couldn’t see over them and nobody wanted to go through. It’s funny too, cause not everybody sees it initially, but everybody soon knows something is going on by the sounds, the “oh my God” the “ew, ew” and everyone’s eyes are eventually diverted to the rat running through the station.

Been taking the train into the city for almost 6 years now and that is the first rat I’ve ever seen, thank God.
    :eek:
    Isn't that the strangest thing???
    That happened when I lived in Brooklyn...
    They act like they own the place.

I gave blood yesterday and thought..someone keeps saying to give blood on the pj board. lol
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • Options
    BlancheBlanche Posts: 247
    NY PJ1, you don't seem so blue anymore.
    :)

As for everyone's rat stories, I was gonna get some sleep, but I am thoroughly freaked out now.
    Ech.
  • Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    Blanche wrote:
    NY PJ1, you don't seem so blue anymore.
    :)

As for everyone's rat stories, I was gonna get some sleep, but I am thoroughly freaked out now.
    Ech.

right now im cool but we'll see on monday morning lol

i have an important doctor's visit that ill be uptight about
  • Options
    vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    my now-departed doggie stepped on a dead rat once - she let out this odd yelp, jumped about four feet in the air, ran off and rolled in the grass. She also tried to wipe her paws. I couldn't help but laugh at her!

And where I worked in Vancouver, years ago, there were mice in the office, maybe one or two...and the powers that be wanted to leave that sticky paper out...I refused to let them do that and decided I would just live with the mice (hardly ever saw them)....one day, one came running across the floor and jumped on my feet! It sat there for a moment or two and then ran off on it's merry way. I was with a client who wondered why I didn't scream. It was just do darned cute!
    be philanthropic