My car has cancer!

2»

Comments

• chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    The 81 wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    The 81 wrote:
    fyi, you can take your car (when running of course) to just about any autozone or car parts store and they will pull the codes for you for free.
    what will that do for me?

it'll give a good idea as to why your check engine light is on. :lol:

just guessing, if it's been running "fine" for the last servearl years with it on, i'd guess it's an O2 sensor which helps control the air/fuel mixture. just purely guessing of course.
    mas air flow sensor?
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    chadwick wrote:
    mas air flow sensor?

could be. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,282
    Was suprised to see this thread after all this time...

I got a new car about a month ago.
    Now, it's the monthly payments that are gonna seriously suck! :x
    mca47 wrote:

So, what did you get.....and can we get some closure on the old car :mrgreen:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,282
    The 81 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:

:lol:

I traded my last POS car in. It would have been a giant pain in the ass to sell it independantly.

I got a 2011 All Wheel Drive Nissan Rogue SV.

I wanted something AWD as I do a lot of outdoor stuff. I was down to the Nissan and a Subaru Forrester.
    The Nissan cost more, but it also had a lot more bells and whistles, and it drives much nicer than the Forrester.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,969
    mca47 wrote:
    The 81 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:

:lol:

I traded my last POS car in. It would have been a giant pain in the ass to sell it independantly.

I got a 2011 All Wheel Drive Nissan Rogue SV.

I wanted something AWD as I do a lot of outdoor stuff. I was down to the Nissan and a Subaru Forrester.
    The Nissan cost more, but it also had a lot more bells and whistles, and it drives much nicer than the Forrester.
    no no no . We nned caught up on the last two years!! THAT kind of closure. ;)
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    no no no . We nned caught up on the last two years!! THAT kind of closure. ;)

yeah, no doubt....last we heard, brakes, windows and key were fixed...what else broke :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg