Options

Iran President Warns of Spreading Violence

2»

Comments

• Options
    RushlimboRushlimbo Posts: 832
    Its pointless even bothering with people like you. Seriously, I know its lame, but why stay? You hate the US and what it stands for. so much. Canada is always open.

Hi Paper Plates.
    War is Peace
    Freedom is Slavery
    Ignorance is Strength
  • Options
    AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,569
    Figures.

I'm guessing you are Anti-Canadian. figures.

Hard-ass pro-American nationalists tend to dislike us.

Too bad you have to live south of us. I guess you could move to Russia.
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Options
    PaperPlatesPaperPlates Posts: 1,745
    Ahnimus wrote:
    I'm guessing you are Anti-Canadian. figures.

Hard-ass pro-American nationalists tend to dislike us.

Too bad you have to live south of us. I guess you could move to Russia.

Im not anti canadian at all. Good buds, good strip joints, good hunting, lousy residents. ;)

Im simply anti anti-americans. Funny how soft ass hippy anti american americans are the only ones who love you guys. :p

But you're right, you guys have got it all figured out up there. I applaud your advanced society. *golf clap*
    Why go home

www.myspace.com/jensvad
  • Options
    AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,569
    Im not anti canadian at all. Good buds, good strip joints, good hunting, lousy residents. ;)

Im simply anti anti-americans. Funny how soft ass hippy anti american americans are the only ones who love you guys. :p

But you're right, you guys have got it all figured out up there. I applaud your advanced society. *golf clap*

Then you like more than me. One of the strip clubs here says "No Colours" on the door, I thought that was pretty racist at first.
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Options
    sourdoughsourdough Posts: 579
    Figures.

Care to clarify?