Options

Eddie on the phone

2»

Comments

• Options
    Corey LynnCorey Lynn Posts: 681
    This thread is a tad frightening.

I was wondering if anyone would respond like this. I did not want to sound like a stalker...quite the contrary. I know that with fame comes a certain degree of paranoia...and I have never wanted to play into that by acting obsessive in any way.

I look at my love for PJ like this:

When I saw the ocean for the first time last summer I realized something...that no matter where I would be for the rest of my life...the waves would continue to crash on the beach..no matter what I am doing or where I am going...
    and this is how I feel about PJ...my constant in the turmoil of life.

With risk of sounding corny....or possibly more obsessive...this is how I feel.

If I knew where it was I would take you there. There's much more than this
  • Options
    SDHSClassof82SDHSClassof82 Seattle Posts: 306
    I don't mean to bring the negativity at all. I've done the hero worship thing too for other musicians in my younger days. But.....

I love the music. I admire Ed's activism. Ed is a regular human being....really.

P.S. If I were 13 in 91, I would have made the call too. Wonder how long he kept *that* number ?
    “Wind in my hair, I feel part of everywhere...
    Late at night I hear the trees, they're singing with the dead...overhead...”
  • Options
    PJAMEDVED wrote:
    i cant quit laughing at this story, the more i think about it the funnier it is

well, just a tad bit embarrassing to tell it, so I'm glad someone got a laugh over it
  • Options
    Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    FrankieG wrote:
    Hey, I have a similar story to jniko. I came home one night and Ed called my house. I was so surprised. We talked for awhile, aked questions, it was so surreal. He called back the next week, and hes a really cool guy. But i didn't get anything signed : (, But that is ok cause I talked to him. :D

Hell Yeah!!! :D

But I heard he got a new number. :( But I'n not sure.:)
    Huh? Does Ed just call random people to talk? :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you