Stop calling it WORLD WAR 3, you morons in the media

2»

Comments

• onelongsongonelongsong Posts: 3,517
    ...as they furiously masturbate to their Left Behind movies.

From my experience, most of these people lead really sad little lives and are filled with bitterness that things didn't work out for them in whatever way. They spend 1/2 their time cursing everything around them and the other 1/2 wishing for the Rapture.

life is a series of tests. your worth is measured by how you handle these daily trials and tribulations.
    have you noticed how often you use the word masterbate? when i read the comment about sad little lives it came to my attention.
  • onelongsongonelongsong Posts: 3,517
    Spartancus wrote:
    I agree. I think religion does more harm than good, especially on an international scale. They're foolish, weak minded, and generally unsuccessful, so they turn their attention to "The Great Almighty In The Sky" to make their lives whole. Religion should be banned...God or no God.

is this the army of anti Christs the bible talks about?
  • life is a series of tests. your worth is measured by how you handle these daily trials and tribulations.
    have you noticed how often you use the word masterbate? when i read the comment about sad little lives it came to my attention.

I used the word "masturbate" as part of a metaphor. It might have been an analogy, I'm not sure.

If the "masturbate" part is what you focused on, you missed my point. My point was that i have no problem characterizing people who actively cheer on the end of the world* as "pathetic" or maybe even "sociopathic".

*(Not to mention the death of a woman in an automobile accident. Anyone who takes comfort in that is more than welcome to meet their own personal rapture before everyone else, as far as I'm concerned.)
    "Of course it hurts. You're getting fucked by an elephant."