Options

Artillery--Hartford!!

Local CrewLocal Crew Posts: 745
edited September 2008 in The Porch
Just got mine in the mail. Insane layers of color! Very COOL! signed and numbered out of 216. Check your mail.
Walk Tall, Kick Ass, Learn to Speak Arabic, Love Music, and Never Forget You Come From a Long Line of Truth Seekers, Lovers, and Warriors. HST

CHILLIN LIKE BOB DYLAN!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    DillsnufusDillsnufus Posts: 1,165
    pictures?
  • Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    Made two trades this week. I'm coming home from a two day business trip. One trade came yesterday, and the other today (according to tracking info.)

I have the Hartford coming as well.

If that arrives today, yesterday or even Saturday..... my wife will probably have them all in a bonfire in the middle of the living room.

Too much poster evidence. ;)
  • Options
    KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,096
    216?

weird wonder what the significance is of that number?
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
  • Options
    FrankBauerFrankBauer Posts: 448
    KDH12 wrote:
    216?

weird wonder what the significance is of that number?

i would guess that the weird numbers for both va beach and hartford have to do with damage control from the messed up sale. so many people were able to buy that showed up on their CC statement, but couldnt check out properly on the website. so maybe he oversold and had to increase the run to compensate?
  • Options
    EJE201EJE201 Mason, MI Posts: 319
    anyone have any pics??!!! I'm kind of regretting not going after one but I guess the one from the show will be more sentimental in the long run. i just have a gut feeling that this one might be work some extra $$ down the road.
    Let's say knowledge is a tree,
    It's growing up just like me
  • Options
    anybody have an extra they want to trade for MSG either night?

pm me
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    I love this poster.
    That and the camdens are the best from the tour IMHO.
  • Options
    Everything about Hartford rocks.

:p
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
    sorry for the blatent solicitation, but if anyone is looking to move their S/N Hartford...PM me

I dont have much that I feel like trading, but I'll happily pay extra for it

thanks
    DB
    10/2/1996 Hartford
    9/13/1998 Hartford
    8/30/2000 Mansfield 2
    7/9/2003 MSG 2
    5/13/2006 Hartford
    6/27/2008 Hartford
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,737
    dude have you teid contacting people who have it for sale on expressobeans?

theres 8 people on there offering it for cash
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:
    dude have you teid contacting people who have it for sale on expressobeans?

theres 8 people on there offering it for cash

I tried a few of them, I get no responses from any over there...EVER
    10/2/1996 Hartford
    9/13/1998 Hartford
    8/30/2000 Mansfield 2
    7/9/2003 MSG 2
    5/13/2006 Hartford
    6/27/2008 Hartford
  • Options
    Is anyone else still waiting on their Artillery order from a month ago?
    the Minions
  • Options
    Here.
    2008 - MSG 6/24-6/25
    2010 - Newark 5/18 MSG 5/21
    2011 - PJ20 9/3-9/4
    2012 - MIA Festival 9/2
    2013 - Wrigley Field 7/19 Brooklyn 10/18-10/19 Philly 10/22
    2015 - Colbert show - 9/23 Global Citizens Festival 9/26
    2016 - Philly 4/28-4/29 MSG 5/1-5/2

• Options
    Yes
    '98 - MSG 
    '00 - Jones Beach (x2)
    '03 - Nassau Coliseum/Tweeter Center/ MSG (x2)
    '04 - Reading, PA
    '05 - Wachovia Center
    '06 - Irving Plaza; Continental Airlines Arena (x2)
    '08 - MSG (x2); Beacon Theater
    '09 - Philly Spectrum (x2)
    '10 - XL Center; Prudential Center; MSG (x2)
    '11 - Alpine Valley (x2)
    '12 - Made In America
    '13 - Wrigley Field; DCU Center; Barclay Center (x2); Wells Fargo Center; XL Center
    '15 - Ed Sullivan Theater
    '16 - MSG (x2)
    '17 - Barclay Center (R&RHOF)
    '18 - Fenway Park
    '22 - MSG
  • Options

Yeah. Two separate orders from a month ago actually. I'm confident they will show up eventually. Sometimes the USPS here is more like the Pony Express.
  • Options
    got my hartford and vb yesterday in pa.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    Still waiting on my order. got in early,havent received my package.very dissapointed
    1992:Miami
    2008:WPB
    2008:MSG#1
    2008:EV Solo DC#1
    2009:EV Solo Atl#1
    2009:EV Solo Atl#2
    2009:Spectrum#4
    Listen! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and have dinner with him, and he with Me.
  • Options
    still waiting in minnesoda...
    fiddlers green 98
    ice bowl 00
    st paul 03
    st paul 06
  • Options
    anyone else get their hartford in florida? mail came and went today...still waiting.
  • Options
    InMyTree4InMyTree4 Posts: 1,239
    someone post a picture!
    PJ:7/2/03.9/28/04.5/25/06.8/5/07.6/14/08.6/27/08.6/28/08.6/30/08.
    10/30/09.10/31/09.5/17/10.9/7/11
    EV:boston 1+2.albnay 1.boston 2010
  • Options
    Got my Hartford and Kenyon in Maine earlier this week!
  • Options
    EJE201EJE201 Mason, MI Posts: 319
    come on, someone please post a pic!!!!
    Let's say knowledge is a tree,
    It's growing up just like me
  • Options
    dcdubdcdub Posts: 33
    I don't have a picture of the poster, but I did receive it over the weekend. The poster looks exactly like the Artillery design image.

The differences between the AP and the Hartford 1st edition (which I had) is that you can definitely tell that the colors didn't layer properly in the 1st. The metatron's cube that appears at the bottom looked like one solid color in the 1st, but on the AP it appears as it does in the Artillery image.

The second difference that I can tell is that black paint is used on the AP. BK had said in his email about the Hartford that it was supposed to be printed on white paper originally - my guess is that the print was supposed to have the black background even on the white paper, and so he printed the black background on the black paper for the AP. It's hard to tell on the artillery image, but if you copy/save that image to its own file, you should be able to see how there is a black background.

I'll try to post pictures of it when I get the chance, but until then, I hope that at least helps explain whats going on. Also, here's the original explanation from BK's email:

...The Hartford Poster...

At the top of the poster are the 5 platonic solids...they are all supposed to go through and come together to form a metatron's cube at the bottom, it sort of the crux of the concept.... originally this poster was going to be printed on white paper, unfortunately due to some unforseen trapping issues, a last minute audible had to be called and it was switched over to black paper. Because of this, the colors didn't overprint the way they should have on white paper for the metatron's cube. For my copies sold on Artillery, there will be additional color(s) added to the poster to fix that overprinting problem.

If your curious at all, google the platonic solids and metatron's cube...it's all really interesting stuff based on sacred geometry and how everything in the universe is made....it'll cook your noodle.
  • Options
    Got my tube today and the Hartford poster looks awesome. There is a lot of depth and detail with the added colors. I don't think a picture would really show it off well, but I can try to post something later.
    Intelligence is the key and she was locked out

Let's Just Pop a Few Yards of Bubble Wrap and Call It a Day!

Don't Die Wondering