Options

10Cs only good for tickets..few other fan benefits

2»

Comments

• Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Kingmidget wrote:
    Suddenly the t Petty, R Stones fan club seems less intimidating..
    Tom Petty - $40
    Stones - $99.99

Looking up their fan club membership advantages, doesn't seem all that much different to the 10C, just a lot more expensive!
  • Options
    Kingmidget wrote:
    ...other than a holiday single and sporatic newsletter. Overpriced "hoodies" and other shrinking apparel, huge dollar packages to Europe shows, accomodations, toying with poster sales for those available at the time, (hmmm..kinda handy w/ the captive audience?), tiny numbers of LP releases (someone forget about Ed's Neil Young HOF speech?), very little advance info, etc, etc.

Sorry..it ain't the club it used to be.

Suddenly the t Petty, R Stones fan club seems less intimidating.

Cmon TenClub...is this NOT about the fans anymore? Maybe fans with big $

When the hell am I getiing an interesting rumor pit update...gone I guess. I'll have to settle for that occassional tease in NEWS...oh boy

Slam me now...so what.

So don't renew. Your loss dude.
    one foot in the door
    the other foot in the gutter
    sweet smell that they adore
    I think I'd rather smother
    -The Replacements-
  • Options
    FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    edited July 2012
    Post edited by Fahka on
  • Options
    10Cs only good for tickets..few other fan benefits

I'm good with just the tickets.

But that's just me and my opinion.
    VHC member #155***

Ft Lauderdale '96:::West Palm Beach '98:::Tampa '00:::Tampa '03:::Camden 1&2 '06::: DC '06:::West Palm Beach '08:::Tampa '08:::Columbia '08:::Virginia Beach '08

• Options
    Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    I'm good with the tickets too....$2 a month for fairly priced floor seats to the best live show around every time they tour ain't bad. It's impossible to get good seats these days...
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,548
    $20 is nothing. Nothing. If you can't look at paying $20 to join the Ten Club as being essentially "free", then you should be buying food with that $20 and the concert ticket money.
  • Options
    angryyoungmanangryyoungman Medford, NY Posts: 1,028
    Kingmidget wrote:
    ...other than a holiday single and sporatic newsletter. Overpriced "hoodies" and other shrinking apparel, huge dollar packages to Europe shows, accomodations, toying with poster sales for those available at the time, (hmmm..kinda handy w/ the captive audience?), tiny numbers of LP releases (someone forget about Ed's Neil Young HOF speech?), very little advance info, etc, etc.

Sorry..it ain't the club it used to be.

Suddenly the t Petty, R Stones fan club seems less intimidating.

Cmon TenClub...is this NOT about the fans anymore? Maybe fans with big $

When the hell am I getiing an interesting rumor pit update...gone I guess. I'll have to settle for that occassional tease in NEWS...oh boy

Slam me now...so what.
    ummm. . .i joined tom petty's fan club over a year ago and he's never been in this area. . .my original reason being i thought pj might be opening for them around here. . .turns out they only did a couple of shows together. . .it was worth the chance. . .what do you get with the rolling stone fan club? tickets discounted down to $200?
    i have wished for so long, how i wish for you today
    JEFFREY ROSS ROGERS 1975-2002

9.10.98 NYC / 8.23.00 JONES BEACH /4.30.03 UNIONDALE / 7.9.03 NYC /5.12.06 ALBANY/ 6.1.06 E.RUTHEFORD/ 6.3.06 E. RUTHEFORD/ CAMDEN 6.19.08/ NYC 6.24.08/ NYC 6.25.08/ HARTFORD 6.27.08/ CHICAGO 8.24.09/ PHILLY 10.31.09/ HARTFORD 5.15.10/ NEWARK 5.18.10/ NYC 5.20.10/ CHICAGO 7.19.13/ BROOKLYN 10.18.13/ BROOKLYN 10.19.13/ HARTFORD 10.25.13/ NYC 9.26.15/ 4.8.16 FT. LAUDERDALE/ 4.9.16 MIAMI / 5.1.16 NYC/ 5.2.16 NYC / 8.5.16 BOSTON / 8.7.16 BOSTON/ 8.20.18 CHICAGO/ 9.2.18 BOSTON/ 9.4.18 BOSTON/ 9.18.21 ASBURY PARK

finally, FUCK TICKETMASTER