Options

Israel's Next War?

13»

Comments

• Options
    shirazshiraz Posts: 528
    Ahnimus wrote:
    You guys are so full of shit.

I'm providing facts and asking real hard questions. If you can't answer them then don't. If you don't agree with the evidence I have provided, find some conflicting evidence. Ok, I have your testimonies, I also have the testimonies of others. Maybe you are wrong, does the Israeli government tell you everything?

What facts?!? this is a thread who deals with radical jewish groups inside Isearl, a story you heard about from an Israeli source (=we have nothing to hide). No one argues about it, all you are doing is assuming things and going way off topic using baised info to back your initial point of view. One need to ask questions to find the answers, what you are doing is finding answers (=have an opinion based on nothing) and than asking questions (to back up your "answers"). That way is wrong, I already told you that in another (old) thread.
  • Options
    AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,569
    shiraz wrote:
    What facts?!? this is a thread who deals with radical jewish groups inside Isearl, a story you heard about from an Israeli source (=we have nothing to hide). No one argues about it, all you are doing is assuming things and going way off topic using baised info to back your initial point of view. One need to ask questions to find the answers, what you are doing is finding answers (=have an opinion based on nothing) and than asking questions (to back up your "answers"). That way is wrong, I already told you that in another (old) thread.

Are you sure you aren't confusing this thread with a different one? I don't remember "assuming things and going way off topic using baised info to back" my "initial point of view"
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Options
    shirazshiraz Posts: 528
    Ahnimus wrote:
    Are you sure you aren't confusing this thread with a different one? I don't remember "assuming things and going way off topic using baised info to back" my "initial point of view"

Well, read your posts again.
  • Options
    brianjdbrianjd Posts: 201
    Ahnimus wrote:
    Man, a bunch of Kahanists made a massive bomb and intended to blow up a bunch of little girls at a school.

Why do we hear so much about radical Islamic terrorists, when radical Jewish terrorists are bombing schools? Why don't we ever hear about that?
    You must be joking with this one. Now your trying to stir up fear of Jewish Terrorism! Are you you on the Hizbollah payroll?
    Irvine 1992, Las Vegas 1993, Mountain View 1994, San Diego 1995, Los Angeles 1996, Los Angeles 1998, Moutain View 1999, San Bernadino 2000, Los Angeles 2000, Irvine 2003, Irvine 2003, Moutain View 2003, Santa Barbara 2003, San Diego 2006, Los Angeles 2006, Santa Barbara 2006
  • Options
    brianjdbrianjd Posts: 201
    dayan wrote:
    I know what you're response will be but I'm going to say it anyway. In this instance I don't think I have an agenda, or if I do it is simply to show that the picture Ahnimus presents is incomplete in such a way that it smears Isreal unfairly. I do not deny that these people exist, or that they are exactly what Ahnimus says they are. What I am saying is that Ahnimus presents the situation as an indictment of Israel without mentioning the wider context of Israeli society. I simply endeavor to correct for that. I also do not object to fair and balanced criticism of Israeli policies. I do however, object to people looking for an excuse to criticize, digging up an obscure Israeli societal phenomenon, and then blowing it up as a massive indictment of Israel as a whole. If you truly would like to learn and not simply recieve information colored by personal agenda, I would hope that you can understand why what Ahnimus is doing is not helpful. I do not object to a discussion of the Kahanist phenomenon so long as it presents a realistic picture of what that phenomenon is. Finally, if you really want to learn what is going on here I would recommend you come to Israel yourself. I think you'd learn alot. Short of that I would say stop "learning" from a Pearl Jam website. Most of the people here are either cranks or simply ignorant. And I don't only mean the people who attack Israel. This is not the place you should be going to to learn about the conflict in the Middle East.

Take a look at Ahnimus's post. The guy is clearly on here with an agenda. There are a few others on this board lurking around spreading all this anti-israel stuff. Whats really going on here?
    Irvine 1992, Las Vegas 1993, Mountain View 1994, San Diego 1995, Los Angeles 1996, Los Angeles 1998, Moutain View 1999, San Bernadino 2000, Los Angeles 2000, Irvine 2003, Irvine 2003, Moutain View 2003, Santa Barbara 2003, San Diego 2006, Los Angeles 2006, Santa Barbara 2006