Options

To people that agree with me

2»

Comments

• Options
    siochansiochan Posts: 304
    Survo- wrote:
    1.) And being anti zionist is also racist.

Being anti zionist is not a form of racism.

You had the audacity to tell others to go and learn maybe you should look slightly closer at yourself and learn a little more!

Zionism is not a race its an idealogy based on elitism and political in its nature. Is being anti nazi , anti aparthied , also in your book being racist?
    " You cannot throw a rope around the neck of an idea" .....Bobby Sands.
  • Options
    brianjdbrianjd Posts: 201
    is the politically correct way for 21st century biggots and anti semites to say
    i hate jews. zionism is simply the return of jews to their historical homeland after their near extinction at the hands of hateful christian europeans. so where should the jews go? back to europe? back to the places that nearly wiped them out? this is why when people like Ahmadnijad says wipe out Israel he is advocating a modern genocide. Quite simply, if one can wipe out israel dont they go along way to completing the final solution? So discuss this...Anti Zionism is Modern Anti Semitism Advocation of Genocide
    Irvine 1992, Las Vegas 1993, Mountain View 1994, San Diego 1995, Los Angeles 1996, Los Angeles 1998, Moutain View 1999, San Bernadino 2000, Los Angeles 2000, Irvine 2003, Irvine 2003, Moutain View 2003, Santa Barbara 2003, San Diego 2006, Los Angeles 2006, Santa Barbara 2006
  • Options
    Kat, why the **** is THIS thread remaining?????????????

Its

Argumentative
    Trolling
    Serves no purpose
    Breaks several posting guidelines.
    Left leaning

And so it goes?
    Why go home

www.myspace.com/jensvad
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:
    I guess it depends if your opinion offends the moderators.
    I have been squelched by the mods here for citing opinions far less racist and anti semitic in tone than yours. You ought to thank them for allowing you to continue your pro-iranian campaign all over this board. they are giving you a forum.
    Irvine 1992, Las Vegas 1993, Mountain View 1994, San Diego 1995, Los Angeles 1996, Los Angeles 1998, Moutain View 1999, San Bernadino 2000, Los Angeles 2000, Irvine 2003, Irvine 2003, Moutain View 2003, Santa Barbara 2003, San Diego 2006, Los Angeles 2006, Santa Barbara 2006
  • Options
    brianjd wrote:
    I have been squelched by the mods here for citing opinions far less racist and anti semitic in tone than yours. You ought to thank them for allowing you to continue your pro-iranian campaign all over this board. they are giving you a forum.

Apparently agreeing with the philosophies and idealogy of both the mods and EV are a "fine print" agreement you make in this forum in order to be able to post.

i gotta remember to read the fine print.
    Why go home

www.myspace.com/jensvad
  • Options

Its

Argumentative
    Trolling
    Serves no purpose
    Left leaning

And so it goes?

If you feel someone has violated the posting guidelines then report it and quit whining.
    If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
    -Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    If you feel someone has violated the posting guidelines then report it and quit whining.

Same to you. Are you a mod? No? Then keep your trap shut please.

Besides that only works if you register with a D next to your name 'round here. Least it seems so. ;)

Id like to hug the prick that "reported" binaural's threads.
    Why go home

www.myspace.com/jensvad
  • Options
    Same to you. Are you a mod? No? Then keep your trap shut please.

Besides that only works if you register with a D next to your name 'round here. Least it seems so. ;)

Id like to hug the prick that "reported" binaural's threads.

I don't think you are in any position to think you can keep my 'trap' shut. I was just offering you advice that might help out with your problem as you see it. But I guess you just want to complain...oh well. I don't even think there are too many D's here. There have been a few left leaning posters to get banned for good so that theory doesn't hold. Anyway, I can see this is going nowhere. Have a nice night.
    If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
    -Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    I don't think you are in any position to think you can keep my 'trap' shut. I was just offering you advice that might help out with your problem as you see it. But I guess you just want to complain...oh well. I don't even think there are too many D's here. There have been a few left leaning posters to get banned for good so that theory doesn't hold. Anyway, I can see this is going nowhere. Have a nice night.

Okay. Replace the D with an L. Whatever. Only one idealogy is allowed "freedome" here. And its become painfully obvious.

Fuck you
    Fuck you
    Fuck you

You're cool

And fuck you.

:)
    Why go home

www.myspace.com/jensvad
  • Options
    we are the world...............
    we are the children..................
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    we are the world...............
    we are the children..................

Id like to buy the world a coke................
    Why go home

www.myspace.com/jensvad
  • Options
    brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    i thought zion was a national park. i've been there.
  • Options
    brain of c wrote:
    i thought zion was a national park. i've been there.

there is no spoon
    Why go home

www.myspace.com/jensvad
  • Options
    Apparently agreeing with the philosophies and idealogy of both the mods and EV are a "fine print" agreement you make in this forum in order to be able to post.

i gotta remember to read the fine print.

cant agree more
  • Options
    siochan wrote:
    Being anti zionist is not a form of racism.

You had the audacity to tell others to go and learn maybe you should look slightly closer at yourself and learn a little more!

Zionism is not a race its an idealogy based on elitism and political in its nature. Is being anti nazi , anti aparthied , also in your book being racist?
    "Anti-Zionism = Anti-Semitism"

- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

". . . You declare, my friend, that you do not hate the Jews, you are merely 'anti-Zionist.' And I say, let the truth ring forth from the high mountain tops, let it echo through the valleys of God's green earth: When people criticize Zionism, they mean Jews--this is God's own truth.
    "Antisemitism, the hatred of the Jewish people, has been and remains a blot on the soul of mankind. In this we are in full agreement. So know also this: anti-Zionist is inherently antisemitic, and ever will be so.

"Why is this? You know that Zionism is nothing less than the dream and ideal of the Jewish people returning to live in their own land. The Jewish people, the Scriptures tell us, once enjoyed a flourishing Commonwealth in the Holy Land. From this they were expelled by the Roman tyrant, the same Romans who cruelly murdered Our Lord. Driven from their homeland, their nation in ashes, forced to wander the globe, the Jewish people time and again suffered the lash of whichever tyrant happened to rule over them.

"The Negro people, my friend, know what it is to suffer the torment of tyranny under rulers not of our choosing. Our brothers in Africa have begged, pleaded, requested--DEMANDED the recognition and realization of our inborn right to live in peace under our own sovereignty in our own country.

"How easy it should be, for anyone who holds dear this inalienable right of all mankind, to understand and support the right of the Jewish People to live in their ancient Land of Israel. All men of good will exult in the fulfilment of God's promise, that his People should return in joy to rebuild their plundered land.

This is Zionism, nothing more, nothing less.

"And what is anti-Zionist? It is the denial to the Jewish people of a fundamental right that we justly claim for the people of Africa and freely accord all other nations of the Globe. It is discrimination against Jews, my friend, because they are Jews. In short, it is antisemitism.

"The antisemite rejoices at any opportunity to vent his malice. The times have made it unpopular, in the West, to proclaim openly a hatred of the Jews. This being the case, the antisemite must constantly seek new forms and forums for his poison. How he must revel in the new masquerade! He does not hate the Jews, he is just 'anti-Zionist'!

"My friend, I do not accuse you of deliberate antisemitism. I know you feel, as I do, a deep love of truth and justice and a revulsion for racism, prejudice, and discrimination. But I know you have been misled--as others have been--into thinking you can be 'anti-Zionist' and yet remain true to these heartfelt principles that you and I share.

Let my words echo in the depths of your soul: When people criticize Zionism, they mean Jews--make no mistake about it."

From M.L. King Jr., "Letter to an Anti-Zionist Friend," Saturday Review_XLVII (Aug. 1967)
  • Options
    brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361

Its

Argumentative
    Trolling
    Serves no purpose
    Left leaning

And so it goes?

it's past her bed time

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Options
    acutejamacutejam Posts: 1,433
    Ya, this thread was so totally done in like two posts, huh?
    [sic] happens