To people that agree with me

AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,560
edited September 2006 in A Moving Train
*** This thread is only for people that agree with me ***

Zionism is racist.

Bush is a fascist dictator.

Anti-Hate is hate.

/discuss
I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    acutejamacutejam Posts: 1,433
    No, anti-hate is not hate. I can disagree with something without hating it. I can work against something without hating it, in fact I can probably work better at defeating something if I'm not distracted by my hate.

No, Bush is a democratically elected leader of a free nation with checks and balances against his office by a legislative and judicial branch.

No, Zionism is an ideaology currently based upon support for Israel as a nation, nationalism does not always equal racism.

No, this thread is quite open to everyone in my opinion, as this is what the forum is about, sharing opinions. Which you just did, shared your opinions. Which I rebuked, in my opinion.
    [sic] happens
  • Options
    Purple HawkPurple Hawk Posts: 1,300
    Reality wrote:

Hezbos are racist.

Ahmadinejad is a fascist dictator.

Hate is hate.

/discuss

Couldn't agree more!
    And you ask me what I want this year
    And I try to make this kind and clear
    Just a chance that maybe we'll find better days
    Cuz I don't need boxes wrapped in strings
    And desire and love and empty things
  • Options
    Survo-Survo- Posts: 72
    Ahnimus wrote:

Zionism is racist.

Bush is a fascist dictator.

Anti-Hate is hate.

/discuss

1.) And being anti zionist is also racist.

2.) No he isnt a facist nor a dictator. Go to school and learn these terms.

3.) I guess.
  • Options
    rebornFixerrebornFixer Posts: 4,901
    Anti-hate is hate?

What are you talking about with this point?
  • Options
    Anti-hate is hate?

What are you talking about with this point?

You are hating hate :P

Although hate is a strong feeling, you might just dislike hate.

Its like saying never say never. Oops I just did!
  • Options
    Survo- wrote:
    You are hating hate :P

Although hate is a strong feeling, you might just dislike hate.

Its like saying never say never. Oops I just did!

Is hating this post hate, or anti-hate?
    :)
  • Options
    Is hating this post hate, or anti-hate?

I think that would fall into hate. You hate my post, not the emotion of hate.
  • Options
    Survo- wrote:
    I think that would fall into hate. You hate my post, not the emotion of hate.

Actually, sorry, I don't hate your post. I hate the original post in this thread, although I don't hate the creator.
  • Options
    Hate, hate, hate ...

Hate!
  • Options
    AbuskedtiAbuskedti Posts: 1,917
    anit-hate is not hate, though to hate hate is hate.

Me, I fight hate, and find myself sometimes hated for it.

there are people that conclude that hate is necessary.

I don't

I think we should continually fight hate.

which is why I hate Bush. :)
  • Options
    Abuskedti wrote:

I don't

Hater!
  • Options
    Actually, sorry, I don't hate your post. I hate the original post in this thread, although I don't hate the creator.

Sorry, this is a public message board, terms like "the creator" have NO place here.
  • Options
    I was pretty sure I said this thread is only for people that agree with me.

I'm starting to get a good idea of the moderation here.
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:
    I was pretty sure I said this thread is only for people that agree with me.

I'm starting to get a good idea of the moderation here.

Dude, you and moderation have about as much in common as Noam Chomsky and Rush Limbaugh.
  • Options
    Dude, you and moderation have about as much in common as Noam Chomsky and Rush Limbaugh.

I don't understand the analogy. I don't say anything that is any less acceptable than anyone else.

Shiraz and Jsand constantly attack people verbally and we have threads like The FUCK YOU thread that go untouched.

Yet, I post something on a thread, related to the thread, but since my opinion was excluded by the OP's rules, my post is deleted. The same way my thread on the Prophet Mohammad was deleted. Yet, people like Miller can call Mohammad and anyone that follows him something disgusting.

The moderation here is getting pretty pathetic.
  • Options
    Abuskedti wrote:

I don't

Hypocracy.
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:
    I don't understand the analogy. I don't say anything that is any less acceptable than anyone else.

Shiraz and Jsand constantly attack people verbally and we have threads like The FUCK YOU thread that go untouched.

Yet, I post something on a thread, related to the thread, but since my opinion was excluded by the OP's rules, my post is deleted. The same way my thread on the Prophet Mohammad was deleted. Yet, people like Miller can call Mohammad and anyone that follows him something disgusting.

I was just poking a bit of fun at you ... :) This thread seems to have a light mood, despite the weighty subject matter.
    Anyhow, I've had some odd deletions too, here and there. Fact of life on the Moving Train. And are you still bitter about the Prophet Mohammad? We discussed that, my man. You might as well have painted a big bulls eye on your arse, for all the good that thread did.
  • Options
    I do agree with you on the FUCK YOU thread, though. That's not super-constructive.
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:

Sounds to me you have a problem with freedom of speech and want to supress ideas contrary to your own.
  • Options
    I was just poking a bit of fun at you ... :) This thread seems to have a light mood, despite the weighty subject matter.
    Anyhow, I've had some odd deletions too, here and there. Fact of life on the Moving Train. And are you still bitter about the Prophet Mohammad? We discussed that, my man. You might as well have painted a big bulls eye on your arse, for all the good that thread did.

I guess it depends if your opinion offends the moderators.
  • Options
    Sounds to me you have a problem with freedom of speech and want to supress ideas contrary to your own.

Not at all. I don't understand how you got that idea. If you are referring to this particular thread, then you didn't see the point. Do you think I honestly believed only people agreeing with me would attempt to post here? You must think I'm pretty dumb.
  • Options
    acutejamacutejam Posts: 1,433
    Take me on a trip
    Take me from the hip
    Keep me cool and dry
    Round the corner from the dip
    It should not veer or lead astray
    Or hide me from the truth
    Take me soon and make it quick
    Oh, I won't need no proof

You call me a liar
    You say that you don't need me
    Well sure, but I'll still be there reflecting
    I've said it before, and I'll say it again
    Kill the hate

I've always wanted to hide your problems
    Wanted to save you pain
    If only just to cover
    You and all your stains
    There's plenty left where that came from
    And nothing I would hide
    To make you face oblivion
    And shake your shake your pretty pride
    Kill the hate

I'll see you in the stratosphere
    I'll meet you in the show
    I'll visit you when you don't look
    I'll melt you in the snow
    Call your name
    I'll laugh and talk aloud
    See through your movie moves
    I'll poke you with a poke
    I'll kill the snake
    I'll play you with a bow

I'll kill the hate

-Peter Murphy
    [sic] happens
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:
    Not at all. I don't understand how you got that idea. If you are referring to this particular thread, then you didn't see the point. Do you think I honestly believed only people agreeing with me would attempt to post here? You must think I'm pretty dumb.

I definately don't think your dumb. And I was just throwing a comment that's often thrown towards me. Just sarcasm :)
  • Options
    Anyway, the way I see it.

Anti-hate is hate.

When I come on here and critisize israel or a black community or something like that. As long as they are a minority catagory. Anything bad said about them is turned on me, as if I am prejudice. When really I am just being critical. So, here we have someone practicing free speech (me) and someone practicing anti-hate that is labelling me and catagorizing me into a group with deragatory implications, simply because of my political point of view, thus making it prejudice.
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:
    Anyway, the way I see it.

Anti-hate is hate.

When I come on here and critisize israel or a black community or something like that. As long as they are a minority catagory. Anything bad said about them is turned on me, as if I am prejudice. When really I am just being critical. So, here we have someone practicing free speech (me) and someone practicing anti-hate that is labelling me and catagorizing me into a group with deragatory implications, simply because of my political point of view, thus making it prejudice.
    so anti-hate is prejudice. Is prejudice always hate? If so then your post would be accurate.

I certainly agree with your first two points in the OP. And I often agree with other posts of yours. I gotcho back....if that's what you're looking for with this post.
  • Options
    so anti-hate is prejudice. Is prejudice always hate? If so then your post would be accurate.

I certainly agree with your first two points in the OP. And I often agree with other posts of yours. I gotcho back....if that's what you're looking for with this post.

No I don't think Prejudice is always hate. Good point, I mean hate is a pretty strong word. I don't particularily hate anyone, except maybe Ann Coulter or Bill O'reilly, but I think they hate me. That could be why I hate them.
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:
    No I don't think Prejudice is always hate. Good point, I mean hate is a pretty strong word. I don't particularily hate anyone, except maybe Ann Coulter or Bill O'reilly, but I think they hate me. That could be why I hate them.
    lmao....i'm sure if they know you they hate you. And according to dictionary.com I hate quite a few people, including both people you mentioned and several government officials.

hate 1. To feel hostility or animosity toward.
  • Options
    lmao....i'm sure if they know you they hate you. And according to dictionary.com I hate quite a few people, including both people you mentioned and several government officials.

hate 1. To feel hostility or animosity toward.

My name was supposed to be Animus, but it's always in use so I alway add the H. Of course, I'm not really that animus. I just thought it was a cool name. I used to go as "der Wahnsinn", but people pronounced it "Der Washing", I also had the handle "Unsterblich" and "Allmachtig" but no one pronounced those right either. :/
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:

Ann and Bill don't hate a soul, they are good people :) The only hateful pundit on the right, in my opinion, is Michael Savage.
  • Options
    Ann and Bill don't hate a soul, they are good people :) The only hateful pundit on the right, in my opinion, is Michael Savage.

How do I do a big bug-eyed shocked and amazed face?

Anyway, WTF? Do you ever watch O'Reilly or Coultier? Or maybe their ignorant hate towards Canada is overlooked.